Tuesday, December 25, 2012
25/12/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 25/12/2012 up until 8pm [SYRIA]
• Summary for 25/12/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: -
Number of martyrs: 13
Number of demonstrations: 2
Peaceful revolutionary activities: -
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: -
Number of cases of opening fire: 4
Number of shelled places: 9
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: -
Number of defections: -
1) Injured and wounded:
*Sheikh Khadar: 2 children and an elderly man were injured by Assad’s snipers. They were taken to a medical point to be treated, and it should be noted that snipers in the area are continuously targeting civilians.
*Tareeq Al Bab: a number of civilians were injured, including children, due to the rocket launcher shelling.
-Recovering the remains of a family of: a father, mother and 4 children:
-Recovering female martyr Rasha Saleh and another child:
-A child speaks of the members of his family who are still under the rubble:
2) Sha’ar: impact of the indiscriminate shelling:
3) Tareeq Al Bab: impact of the shelling:
4) Rural Aleppo - Duwairineh: an attempt to recover an elderly man from under the rubble:
5) Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: impact of the artillery shelling that caused material damage when it targeted civilian houses:http://youtu.be/CyuLHl33E6s
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Aleppo: a large explosion shook the districts Sakhour, Sha’ar and Tareeq Al Bab in the morning.
2) Salah Al Deen: clashes took place between the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and Assad’s militia in the afternoon in Mistawsef road.
3) Rural Aleppo - Manegh: violent clashes took place beween the FSA & Assad’s militia around Manegh military airport.
4) Rural Aleppo - the Police School: clashes took place between the FSA & Assad’s militia at the police school.
• Places that were shelled:
1) Bustan Al Qasr: artillery and rocket shelling.
2) Sha’ar: indiscriminate shelling.
3) Tareeq Al Bab: artillery and rocket launcher shelling in the afternoon:
* Shelling of rural Aleppo:
4) Injareh: artillery shelling during the early hours of dawn.
5) Duwairineh: warplane shelling of the village in the morning.
6) Khan Al Asal: warplane shelling in the afternoon.
7) Manegh: warplane shelling of the villages surrounding Manegh military airport.
8) Hayyan: artillery shelling in the late afternoon.
9) Safira: rocket launcher shelling in the late afternoon.
The number of martyrs in Aleppo and its countryside has reached 13 thus far (8pm), including a child and a woman.
1) Tareeq Al bab: child Rasha Al-Saleh, 3 years, was killed by the shelling of a residential building:
2) Sha’ar: Kamel Khadra, 32 years, was killed by the shelling:
3) Rural Aleppo - Duwairineh: Abdulwahed Al-Hassan, 60 years, was killed by the shelling:
4) Rural Aleppo - Duwairineh: Dalal Al-Hassan Bint Ahmad, 50 years, wife of martyr Abdulwahed Al-Hassan, was killed by the shelling.
5) Rural Aleppo - Duwairineh: Khattab Al-Hassan Bin Muhammad Al-Khattab, 29 years, was killed by the shelling.
6) Rural Aleppo - Duwairineh: Muhammad Al-Hassan Bin Abdul Ghani, 29 years, was killed by the shelling.
7) Rural Aleppo - Duwairineh: Zakariya Al-Hassan Bin Yousef Al-Wahhab, 23 years, was killed by the shelling.
8) Rural Aleppo - Injareh: Amouree Mustafa Rastam was killed by the shelling.
9) Rural Aleppo - Injareh: Fuad Abdo Deibo Latouf was killed during clashes at the police school in Khan Al-Asal.
10) Rural Aleppo - Daret ‘Izeh: Khaled Muhammad Ahmad, 37 years, was killed during clashes in Aleppo:
11) Rural Aleppo - Jarablus: Khalid Taher Al Afan was killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
12) Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: Muhannad Na’na’a Ibn Saleh, 22 years, was killed during clashes in Itha’ah in Aleppo:
13) Rural Aleppo - Daret ‘Izeh: Yaser Sha’ban died in a hospital in Turkey from wounds he had sustained a week ago from a roadside bomb. He was a media activist and was ‘Daret ‘Izeh’ on skype.
• Martyrs from other provinces:
-Latakia: engineer Rami Ali Hassan was killed during clashes at the police school in Khan Al Asal:
-Rural Idlib - Jisr Ash-Shughour: Muhammad Younes was killed during clashes at the police school in Khan Al Asal.
1) Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: funeral procession for martyr and engineer Rami Ali Hassan, from Latakia province, who was martyred in the battle to liberate the police school:
2) Rural Aleppo - Manbej: demonstration in solidarity with Hilfaya and the stricken cities:
1) Marjeh neighbourhood: civilians are suffering from the terrible living conditions, due to a complete power outage and water being cut-off daily for around a month now.
• Delayed news and videos:
1) Maysaloun: 24/12/2012-
-A general view of the destruction in the neighbourhood:
-Destruction around Maysaloun hospital:
2) Aleppo - the industrial city [Sina’iyeh] 24/12/2012-
-Civilians suffering from the cut-off of water:
-Children talking of the suffering:
3) Rural Aleppo - Duwairineh: impact of the rocket shelling 24/12/2012:
-Even livestock have not been spared by the shelling:
-Impact of the rocket shelling of the industrial factories:
4) Rural Aleppo - Manegh: devastation caused by TNT barrel sherlling of the villages surrounding Manegh military airport 24/12/2012:
5) Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: evening demonstration in solidarity with the martyrs’ lives lost in the Hilfaya massacre and in Talbiseh and demanding the fall of the regime 24/12/2012: