Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 11/11/2012 until 8pm [SYRIA]
• Summary for 11/11/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 0
Number of demonstrations: 0
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 5
Number of shelled places: 14
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 0
Number of defections: 0
* Qubtan al Jabal: Serious injury of a person resulting from artillery shelling of the neighbourhood during dawn time today.
2. Alleiramoun: Continued burning of factories in the area as a result of shelling.
3. Al Itha’a: Bombing of Fatmeh mosques’ minaret using heavy artillery.
4. Salah al Deen: Effects of continuous shelling of the neighbourhood.
5. Saif al Dawleh: Effects of shelling of civilian homes.
6. Aleppo: Burning of a factory opposite the Air Force Intelligence building, it was reported that this is the tenth factory that has been either shelled or burned.
7. Aleppo: Video showing Assad gangs stealing.
8. Khan al Assal: Huge fires broke out inside one of the factories in Khan al Assal after Assad gangs opened fire inside.
- Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Zahra: Clashes took place near the Air Force Intelligence building.
2. Al Hamdanieh: Sounds of clashes and sporadic shooting from a number of regime checkpoints were heard during the evening in Al Hamdanieh.
3. Karm al Jabal: Clashes between the FSA and SAA during the early evening.
4. Qarlaq: Clashes between the FSA and SAA during the early evening.
5. Aleppo: Violent clashes concentrated on the highway between Sheehan roundabout and Alleiramoun roundabout during the evening.
- Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Qubtan al Jabal: Artillery shelling of the neighbourhood during dawn time.
2. Al Sheikh Sa’eed: Shelling of the neighbourhood
3. Al Masharqah: Fall of two mortar shells onto the neighbourhood.
4. Al Haydarieh: Fall of a shell onto Eid marble Factory.
5. Al Neirab: Fall of a tank shell onto an olive grove.
6. Bustan al Qasr: Fall of two shells onto the neighbourhood during the evening followed by the fall of four shells at night.
7. Al Ramouseh: Renewed shelling from the artillery base onto the neighbourhoods of Aleppo and other areas of rural Aleppo at night.
8. Bani Zeid: Artillery and mortar shelling of the neighbourhood at night.
9. Al Khaldieh: Fall of two shells on the outskirts of Al Khaldieh at night.
* Aleppo- Artillery bombardment from the Municipal Palace onto some of the liberated neighbourhoods.
* Shelling of rural Aleppo-
10. Al Mansourah: Violent artillery shelling of the town at dawn time.
11. Kafar Hamra: Shelling using rocket launchers of the town at dawn time.
12. Injarah: Violent artillery shelling of the city during the afternoon (the villages of Ballih and Balnateh).
13. Hreitan: Violent artillery shelling of the town at dawn time, which was renewed during the evening.
14. Tuqad: Artillery shelling of the town at night.
• Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1) Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: the formation of the civil defence battalion in Atareb, under the supervision of the revolutionary council:
http://youtu.be/tk1YEo0gElE-An interview with the leader of the civil defence battalion, defected first lieutenant Ali Abeid:
-Tasks of the civil defence battalion:
• Delayed news and videos:
1) Suleiman Al Halabi: moment of tank shelling 10/11/2012:
2) Bustan Al Qasr: ‘We will clean hand in hand’ campaign:
3) New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadideh]: a person was arrested yesterday near Sa’d Bin Al Rabee’ mosque and his personal car was confiscated by a military security checkpoint.
4) Al Heidariyeh: impact of Assad’s shelling of Malik Bin Anas mosque 06/11/2012:
5) Rural Aleppo - Kobanee: funeral procession for Walat Hasee 10/11/2012: