Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 06/11/2012 [SYRIA]
• Summary for 06/11/2012:
Number of arrests: 10
Number of martyrs: 24
Number of demonstrations: 3
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 2
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 10
Number of shelled places: 25
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 3
Number of defections: 0
1. Injured and wounded-
* Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: around 13 were injured as a result of the explosive TNT barrel shelling from warplanes:
2. Al Leiramoun: Effects of shelling using exploding barrels onto the neighbourhood.
3. Al Sha’ar: The burning of a building resulting from shelling of the neighbourhood.
-A shop burnt due to the shelling:
-Smoke rising as a shell fell:
4) Karam Al Turab: destruction due to the shelling of a house:
-The continuous suffering of civilians:
5) Qadee Askar: impact of the destruction:
6) Al Heidariyeh: destruction of Malek Bin Anas mosque:
7) Al Muwasalaat: fire in a building due to the shelling:
8) Al Itha’ah: Assad’s snipers shot at a young man and preventing civilians from withdrawing the body near Al Haya hospital checkpoint.
9) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Effects of the destruction of a grain factory using exploding barrels.
The shelling which followed:
• Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Al Heidariyeh: A number of shells fell on the neighbourhood.
2. Salah al Deen: Violent shelling of the neighbourhood.
3. Al A’thamiyeh: warplane shelling of water tanks located near Icarda.
4. Al Jamiliya: artillery stationed in the district shelled the liberated districts in the evening.
5. Al Hamdaniyeh: artillery stationed in the district shelled the liberated districts in the evening.
6. Aleppo international airport: shelling of the areas around the airport in the evening.
7. The Old City: warplane shelling north of the Old City, in conjunction with artillery shells being fired, which shook the area.
8. Al Leiramoun: violent artillery shelling from warplane machine guns in the evening.
9. Masakin Hanano: warplane and artillery shelling of the district in the afternoon. A number of mortar shells fell on the district in the evening.
10. Al Sakhour: artillery shelling in the evening.
11. Aqyool: artillery and tank shelling which did not calm from yesterday morning up until today evening.
12. Karam Al Turab: shelling from heavy warplane machine guns in the morning.
* Shelling of rural Aleppo:
13. Hayyan: heavy machine gun shelling.
14. Kafar Hamra: Warplanes shelled the town using heavy machine guns in the morning.
15. Bayanoun: Warplanes shelled the town.
16. Al Atareb: Artillery shelling from the 46th regiment targeted the city.
17. Deir Hafer: Warplanes shelled the city using machine guns and TNT barrels, targeting the agricultural institute and the eastern entrance of the city.
18. Al Bab city: shelling from explosive TNT barrels:
19. Al Jabriyeh: warplanes shelled Al Jabriyeh village, located on the way to Al Raqqah, west of Kuweirs airport.
20. Sha’aleh: helicopters shelled Sha’aleh village using heavy machine guns.
21. Al Safirah: Warplane shelling of the city.
22. Hreitan: warplane shelling in the evening.
23. Orem Al Kubra: artillery shelling around the city in the evening.
24. Anadan: heavy machine gun shelling from warplanes in the evening.
25. Al Khafseh: warplane shelling of the principal souq [market] of the city, the police station and a civilian house in the evening.
• Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1) Maskain Hanano: warplanes flew overhead the region in the evening.
2) Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: warplanes flew overhead.
3) Rural Aleppo - Jalaghim village: armoured vehicles and Assad militia soldiers entered the village, which is situated south of Al Safira, in search of defected soldiers.
• Field developments of the Free Syrian Army:
1. Al Leiramoun: FSA tanks located in the area that was liberated by the FSA yesterday.
FSA tanks shell the areas where regime forces gather.
2. Al Sakhour: Filming confirming that rebels took control of Al Sakhour roundabout:
1. Al Sakhour: demonstration from Al Mustaghfarin mosque demanding freedom and the fall of the regime.
2. Maskain Hanano: demonstration from Arwet Al Baraqee mosque demanding freedom and the fall of the regime.
3. Al Firdous: Demonstration took off from outside A’rabee mosque in the neighbourhood chanting to execute the dictator, Assad, and to topple the regime.
1. Al Marjeh: Martyr Ismail Ibrahim Hajjo, 25 years old, sniped in Bustan Al Qasr.
2. Al ‘Aqbeh: Martyr Sheikh Hassan Alhoufi, aged 52 years old, sniped outside the Municipal palace.
3. Al Niqireen: Abdo Shoehneh, 15 years, was martyred due to the shelling.
4. Al Niqireen: Mohammed Taher Sabagh, 35 years , was martyred due to the shelling.
5. Al Niqireen: Mona Jasem was martyred due to the shelling.
6. Al Niqireen: Doha Jasem was martyred due to the shelling.
7. Al Heidariyeh: Samer Al Azizee, killed from the artillery shelling.
8. Al Heidariyeh: Mustafa Abdo Al Yousef, killed from the artillery shelling.
9. Al Heidariyeh: ‘Abu Marwan Al Ma’aree’, killed from the artillery shelling.
10. Al Heidariyeh: an unidentified martyr was killed as a result of the artillery shelling.
11. Al Heidariyeh: an unidentified martyr was killed as a result of the artillery shelling.
12. Aleppo- Martyr Mohammad Hajj, sniped near Hanano barracks in Al Arqoub.
13. Aleppo- Martyr Mohammad Muwfiq Hassan Sraj Ali, martyred in the liberation battle of Alleiramoun, a unit of Youssef Al Shahba FSA brigade.
14. Anadan: Martyr Fadi Eskaif, an FSA unit martyred at Al Leiramoun roundabout by a shell during its liberation.
15. Anadan: Martyr Jumah Ghazal, an FSA unit martyred at a Alleiramoun roundabout by a shell during its liberation.
16. Anadan: Martyr Abdullah Ragheb, an FSA unit martyred at a Alleiramoun roundabout by a shell during its liberation.
17. Al Bab: Martyr Mohammad Jawhar resulting from shelling of the city.
18. Al Bab: Martyr Hassan Abd Al Fattah Al Khalaf, 13 years old, resulting from shelling of the city.
19. Al Bab: Martyr Waleed Abd Al Fattah Al Khalaf, resulting from shelling of the city.
20. Al Bab: Martyr Hassan Fawaz Al Khalaf, resulting from shelling of the city.
21. Al Bab: Martyr Jowhar Khalaf Al Khalaf, resulting from shelling of the city.
22. Hayyan: Martyr Mohammad Hassan Sarraj, an FSA unit killed in Aleppo.
23. Al Ibzamo: Martyr Mohammad Abd Alqader Khaleel, killed during clashes in Kafar Naha.
24. Anadan: Mahmoud Abdul Wahab Ajaj, head of Suqoor Al Tawheed Al Jihadiya battalion, part of Al Tawheed brigade, was martyred during a battle in Al Aqba in Old Aleppo:
-Aleppo- Karm Al Turab: Martyr Subhi Allaf son of Hassan, 60 years old, killed during warplane shelling of the neighbourhood a few days ago.
-Al Bab: Martyred engineer Adnan Hamza, president of the civil revolutionary council, resulting from the warplane shelling on 04/11/2012.
-Aleppo- Martyr Abd Al Razzaq Al sheikh, killed during clashes between security forces and thugs in Al Sayyed Ali neighbourhood yesterday.
-Rural Aleppo- Al Safira: Unidentified martyr from the FSA who was tortured until death by Assad thugs in Al Safirah on sunday 04/11/2012.
-Salah Al Deen: media activist Jamal Malas, known as Jamal Al Ma’arawee, was martyred when a shell fell and directly targeted the media office on Saturday. He had a Masters in Arabic literature.
-Aleppo: female Samira Sa’oudee, 37 years, was sniped by the civil defence in Al Sabeel.
• Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Leiramounn: strong explosions were heard in the evening.
2. Al Sakhoor: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and Assad's forces in the evening.
3. Aqyool: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and Assad's forces in the morning.
4. Maysaloon: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and Assad's forces in the morning.
5. Qastal Al Harami: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and the regime army in the morning.
6. Al Hamdaniyeh: sounds of gunfire were heard and clashes between the Free Syrian Army and the regime forces on Al Hamdaniyeh highway in the evening.
7. The municipal palace: clashes around the municipal palace and Bab Jnein:http://youtu.be/bcEq-AEmFho
8. Al Aqbeh: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and the regime army:
9. Al Amariyeh: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and the regime army in the evening.
10. Salah Al deen: clashes near Sa’d Bin Abi Waqes mosque:
1. Aleppo- Arrest of a group of young males working for ‘Mubadaret Balad’ that took on a group of young people from Aleppo city, to carry out help and aid those affected civilians as well as spreading awareness to preserve the country and its institutions.
2. Al Akramiyeh: 2 young men were arrested by regime shabiha [thugs] in front of Tayfour school and were charged with filming, in addition to beating and humiliating them for more than half an hour, before taking them to an unknown destination.
• Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Aleppo- Technical and effort output by youth: Shadow scene, episode title ‘Bido yteer’.
2. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: the civil defence commission extinguished a fire that broke out in a factory due to the shelling:
1. Report on the regimes target of mosques in Aleppo.
2. Alleiramoun roundabout: FSA shouting to Assad gangs under siege.
3. Al Sakhour: Cut off of electricity at Al Maktab street part of the neighbourhood since over a month ago.
4. Aleppo- Karm Al Tarrab: Continued suffering of civilians.
5. Aleppo: “Aid Aleppo” - support small and local manufacturing of medical gauzes:
6. Al Safirah: Displacement of civilians from Al Safirah by force after they were threatened by the regime and to escape the shelling of the town.
7. Anadan: Emotional video of the father of a martyr Mahmoud ‘Ajaj praying before his martyred sons’ arrival to Anadan.
• Delayed videos and news:
1. Tareeq Al Bab: evening demonstration 05/11/2012:
2. Al Sikaree: a letter addressed to the Free Syrian Army 05/11/2012:
3. Old Aleppo - Al Zahrawee souq [market] (Al Sawiqa): a shell fell on the district, which caused an outbreak of fire in a number of places 04/11/2012:
4. Aleppo- Al ‘Aqbeh: The destruction left behind by regime forces after they withdrew from a building which was liberated by the FSA on 05/11/2012.
5. Aleppo- Al Sikaree: Effects of indiscriminate shelling of the neighbourhood 05/11/2012.
6. Aleppo: food distribution to the poor and needy 05/11/2012