Sunday, November 4, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 04/11/2012 [SYRIA]
• Summary for 04/11/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 25
Number of demonstrations: 0
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 4
Number of shelled places: 25
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 2
Number of defections: 3
1) Injured and wounded:
• Tareeq Al Bab: dozens were injured, mostly women and children, as a result of the warplane shelling of Al Abadee bakery, which is situated at the end of the district.
-A child injured from the shelling of Al Badee bakery speaks beautiful words:http://youtu.be/GiqJHjF7Gvo
• Al Heidariyeh: succoring of a casualty who was injured by the shelling:http://youtu.be/wmVnwNhHFmc
• Deir Hafer: more than 12 civilians were injured, including a woman and a child, and some of whom are in critical conditions as a result of the warplane shelling.
-A casualty from the shelling:
• Al Muwasalat: many were injured due to the warplane shelling of the market. Painful footage:
• Al Sheikh Khadar: many casualties due to the shelling.
• Aleppo: an unsuccessful attempt to succor a civilian casualty who was injured by the shelling:
• Rural Aleppo – Al Deirina: reports that 4 were injured due to the artillery shelling of the residential areas.
• Qastal Haramee: a residential building was burnt due to the Assad warplane shelling. Black smoke covers the sky:
2) Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: impact of the shelling:
3) Impact of the smoke as a result of the warplane shelling:
4) Rural Aleppo - Al Safira: impact of the shelling of Al Arouba school:
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Al Sakhour: renewed clashes in the district.
2) Suleiman Al Halabi: renewed clashes in the district.
3) Al Zahraa’: sounds of explosions were heard in the district.
4) Al Ashrafiyah: clashes were heard from Tariq Bin Zaid barracks.
• Places that were bombed/shelled:
1) Al Zahraa’: Sounds of shelling and violent explosions were heard. Warplane shelling was renewed, alongside shelling of the liberated areas from artillery stationed in the district.
2) Qadee Askar: violent tank shelling of Shabibet Al Thawra school.
3) Tareeq Al Bab: MiG jets shelled Al Abadee bakery in the district.
4) Al Leiramoun: warplanes shelled using explosive TNT barrels.
-Moment of warplane shelling:
5) Al Heidariyeh: artillery shelling throughout the day.
-Moment a shell fell on a civilian home:
6) Qastal Al Harami: shelling of the district.
7) Agheer: tank shelling.
8) Al Sheikh Khadar: warplane shelling.
9) Ba’eideen: artillery shelling at dawn. Uthman Bin Math’oum mosque was targeted but not damaged.
10) Bani Zaid: warplane shelling using heavy machine guns in the evening.
11) The municipal palace: artillery in the municipal palace shelled the liberated districts in the evening.
12) Bustan Al Basha: violent artillery shelling in the evening.
13) Al Hellok: violent artillery shelling in the evening.
14) Al Muwasalat: warplane shelling.
15) Al Sikaree: artillery shelling in the evening.
* Shelling of rural Aleppo:
16) Al Bab: warplanes shelled using 4 explosive TNT barrels.
17) Kafar Naya: warplane shelling since the early morning:
18) Bayanoun: warplane shelling which targeted civilian houses.
19) Ratyan: shelling of the town in northern rural Aleppo.
20) Eastern rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: warplanes shelled using machine guns and rockets.
21) Azaaz: warplanes shelled the city on the Turkish border.
22) Al Deirina village: artillery shelling of the residential areas.
23) Al Safira: shelling from Assad forces stationed on Jabal Al Waha in the late afternoon.
24) Kafar Hamra: warplanes shelled using heavy machine guns.
25) Hreitan: warplanes shelled using heavy machine guns.
• Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1) Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: helicopters flew overhead.
2) Aleppo: warplanes flew overhead the city, particularly over the western and southern areas.
3) Helicopters flew overhead Al Atareb:
1-2) Saif Al Dowleh: 2 unidentified martyrs, one male and one female, were sniped in the district:
3) Saif Al Dowleh: an unidentified martyr was sniped near Saif Al Dowleh park:
4) Al Sikaree: Ahmad Abdul Hay, 17 years, killed by an artillery shell which fell on Al Sikaree highway:
5) Al Heidariyeh: Samer Hassan Al Azizi was killed by the artillery shelling.
6) Al Heidariyeh: Mustafa Abdul Sa’eed was killed by the artillery shelling.
7) Aleppo: an unidentified martyr was killed by the shelling, according to reports from a field hospital:
8) Aleppo: an unidentified martyr was killed by the shelling, according to reports from a field hospital:
9) Aleppo: an unidentified martyr was killed by the shelling, according to reports from a field hospital:
10) Rural Aleppo - Ma’aret Al Arteeq: Mustafa Abdo Mustafa Al Haj Omar, killed during clashes in Khan Al Asan. He was a member of the Free Syrian Army, part of the Noor-ud-Deen Al Zankee battalion.
11) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Muhammad Bin Latouf Sikar, killed by the air raid of the city.
12) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Latouf Abdullah Al Sikar, 52 years, killed by the air raid of the city.
13) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Latouf Bin Kamel Sikar, killed by the air raid of the city.
14) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Anadan Ahmad Hamza, previously head of the civil council, killed by the air raid of the city.
15) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: female Suhair Latouf Abdullah Sikar, killed by the air raid of the city.
*Young Ibrahim Yasin Al Ni’ma is a casualty, not a martyr.
16) Rural Aleppo - Al Dawyarina: a female child was killed by the shelling.
17) Rural Aleppo - Afreen - Haj Qasima village: Mohammed Ahmed Hesso was martyred due to machine gun shelling of his car from warplanes, while he was travelling between Anadan and Kafar Hamra.
18) Rural Aleppo - Al Safira - Al Halabiya village: Yaser Ahmed Bakaree was martyred due to the warplane shelling.
19) Rural Aleppo - Al Safira: Naeem Qadosee was martyred during clashes with shabeeha [regime thugs] in the village.
20) Rural Aleppo - Al Safira - Al Halabiya village: Mahmoud Khateeb was martyred during clashes with shabeeha [regime thugs] in the village.
* Also documented:
-A martyr from the Abdoraba family was killed by Assad battalion gunfire in Al Leiramoun checkpoint, when his civilian car was targeted 2 days ago.
-Aleppo: Mustafa Jaloud Al Omar, 18 years, was sniped, according to reports from a field hospital 01/11/2012.
-Saif Al Dowleh: Mustafa Sharaf-ud-Deen, 56 years, was sniped in front of his house on Zeino road 01/11/2012.
-Saif Al Dowleh: Muhammad Hani Hadad, 76 years, was sniped while he was in his home in Jam’iyet Al Zahraa’, which is to where he had fled 01/11/2012.
-Jam’iyet Al Zahraa’: an unidentified martyr was sniped in Al Malia area 01/11/2012.
-Jam’iyet Al Zahraa: 2 unidentified martyrs were sniped in Al Malia area 01/11/2012.
-Al Sakhour: defected military Ammar Walid Al Nayed, 22 years, was martyred in Abta’ area in rural Daraa. He was executed by Assad battalions 25 days ago. His body was burnt when it was returned to his family.
1) Al Sakhour: several trees have been cut from a park in Saif Al Dowleh to be used for fuel to make fires to cook and heat:
2) Karam Al Jabal: the district suffers from a humanitarian crisis, amid a cut-off of electricity and water for 70 consecutive days, in addition to continuous shelling and large-scale destruction in the neighbourhood.
-Almost all civilians have fled as a result of the violent shelling:
3) Al Sikaree: a child explains how civilians queue for long hours to obtain loaves of bread:
4) A civilian inside a school remarks upon a photo of Bashar Al Assad on the wall:
5) Al Leiramoun: some soldiers of the regime army withdrew and defected from Al Leiramoun roundabout. The Free Syrian army continues to besiege Al Leiramoun checkpoint, which it has been doing for the past few days.
6) Aleppo : the brother and the wife of the martyr crying, and the son of the martyr shocked by the horror of what happened:
7) Rural Aleppo: electricity has been unexpectedly cut-off in the following towns: Bayanoun, Hayyan, Hreitan, Anadan, Kafar Hamra, Ratyan, Ma’arsara, Ma’aret Al Arteeq, Nabal and Al Zahraa’ in the northern countryside.
8) Rural Aleppo – Al Bab: recovering civilian corpses from under the rubble due to the warplane shelling using explosive TNT barrels:
• Delayed videos and news:
1) Al Hamdaniyeh: 3 tanks stationed in Al Hamdaniyeh stadium 03/11/2012:
2) Bustan Al Qasr: campaign of “Syria celebrated Eid”, launched by activists during Eid-ul-Adha: