Saturday, October 6, 2012
06/10/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 06/10/2012 up until 8pm [SYRIA]
• Summary for 06/10/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 15
Number of demonstrations: 2
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 1
Number of shelled places: 17
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 1
Number of defections: 5
1) Injured and wounded-
• Al Sakhour: a child injured in the head by Assad snipers:
2) Al Kallaseh: impact of the destruction in a house due to a shell:http://youtu.be/9TBOZvcmVoE
3) Salah Al Deen: next to the destruction in the district:
4) Al Maghayer: impact of the shelling of houses:
5) Aleppo suburbs - Al Atareb: impact of the destruction in the town:
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Al Saba’ Bahrat: violent clashes in the district.
• Places that were bombed/shelled:
1) Masakin Hanano: artillery shelling affected Masakin Hanano and the surrounding districts.
2) Bustan Al Qasr: renewed shelling in the morning/
3) Bab Al Hadeed: artillery shelling in the morning with no reported casualties or losses.
4) Qarloq: artillery shelling affected a number of shops, causing widespread fires in the district.
5) Karam Al Jabal: Assad militia pound the district with a great number of shells, causing great destruction in the district.
6) Al Itha’ah: violent shelling a bit ago.
7) Al Mayassar: violent artillery shelling since the early hours of the morning targeting innocent civilian houses.
8) Al Sha’ar: artillery shelling of the district. A shell fell on a residential building, causing only material damage.
9) Bab Al Nasr: violent shelling targeted residential buildings and shops.
10) Ba’eideen: artillery shelling of civilian housing.
11) Karam Al Turab: shelling from rocket launchers in Aleppo international airport.
12) Al Shababiyeh: shelling from rocket launchers in Aleppo international airport.
* Shelling of Aleppo suburbs:
13) Hayyan: violent shelling from Al Zahraa’ artillery.
14) Hreitan: violent shelling from Al Zahraa’ artillery.
15) Anadan: violent shelling from Al Zahraa’ artillery.
16) Bayanoun: violent shelling from Al Zahraa’ artillery.
17) Al Atareb: shelling from explosive TNT barrels:
• Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1) Aleppo suburbs - Al Atareb: warplanes flew overhead the sky:
1) Al Ashrafiyeh: Abdo was sniped in Al Zbdiyah.
2) Al Marjeh: Abdul Fattah Bin Junaid Da’as, 28 years, was killed as a result of the shelling.
3) Al Marjeh: Rajab Bin Muhammad Da’as, 26 years, was killed as a result of the shelling.
4) Al Marjeh: Ali Al Baif, a member of the Free Syrian Army, was killed as a result of the shelling.
5) Al Ma’adee: Abdul Razzaq Shawa was killed as a result of the shelling, according to reports from a field hospital.
6) Aleppo: Tameem Eid Al Shams was killed by snipers stationed in the municipal palace.
7) Aleppo: Muhammad Dreiwatee was martyred, according to reports from a field hospital.
8) Aleppo: Muhammad Shami was sniped in Al Itha’ah, according to reports from a field hospital.
9) Aleppo: Muhammad Wahid Al Ajlatee, 32 years with 3 daughters, was killed by snipers, according to reports from a field hospital.
10) Aleppo: Ali Al Khalad, from Al Fateh brigade, was killed during clashes in Al Itha’ah:http://youtu.be/auWC-w4nkNs
11) Aleppo: Adnan Zakour Al Houth was killed from shrapnel as a result of the shelling, according to reports from the field hospital
12) Aleppo suburbs - Orem Al Kubra: Anas Ramadan Ibrahim, 29 years old, married with 4 children, died from shrapnel as a result of the shelling of the town:
13) Aleppo suburbs - Tadef: Ahmad Aloush, known as Abu Al Baraa’, with 4 children and a member of the Free Syrian Army, was killed during clashes in Al Midan in Aleppo.
14) Aleppo suburbs - Hreitan: young Samah Na’naa’a was killed by an artillery shell that fell on his shop while the city was being shelled.
* Also documented:
• Aleppo suburbs - Afreen - Mala Khaleel village: Mustafa Muslim Abdul Hameed was targeted and martyred while in his car on the road from Aleppo to Afreen yesterday 05/10/2012.
• Aleppo: female Aliya Fawal was sniped by the regime army. She was buried in front of Al Ma’ree secondary school 30/09/2012.
• Aleppo: Anas Al Seiree was sniped by the regime army. He was buried in front of Al Ma’ree secondary school 30/09/2012.
• Aleppo: Yousef Razouq Ibn Omar was killed during clashes in Al Amariyeh 30/09/2012.
• Demonstrations in Aleppo city:
1) Halab Al Jadideh [New Aleppo]: freedom-callers emerged in a demonstration from Al Noor mosque, with the participation of male and female students from the university of the revolution [Aleppo university] for the stricken areas of Aleppo, chanting for freedom and the fall of the regime.
• Demonstrations in Aleppo suburbs:
1) Orem Al Kubra: funeral procession for martyr Anas Ramadan Ibrahim:
1) Aleppo: 4 soldiers defected from Al Sheikh Suleiman artillery near Daret ‘Izeh, where they cut the wires of mines and escaped. They are now in a safe place with members of the Free Syrian Army.
• Delayed news and videos:
1) Qadee Askar: the youth of the neighbourhood put on a theatrical play during a demonstration 05/10/2012.