Monday, September 10, 2012
10/09/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the Province of Aleppo and its surroundings 10/09/2012 up until 8pm
Summary for 10/09/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 32 martyrs, including some originally from Deir Ezzor.
Number of protests: 1
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 2
Number of shelled places: 18
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 3
Number of defections: 0
1. Masakin Hanano: female Laqa’ Abdul Rahman, 35 years, killed from the shelling.
2. Maskain Hanano: Ahmad Haj Suleiman, 35 years. His body was recovered today from under the rubble of a building that was shelled yesterday.
3-5. Qadee Askar: 3 martyrs fell when a mosque collapsed at Al Hawooth roundabout, after it was shelled by warpanes when worshipers were coming out of dawn prayers.
-One of the martyrs:
6. Al Mayassar: child who was killed from the artillery shelling in Al Sultan street:
7-8. Al Mayassar - Karam Al Tahan: a child of around 9 years and a young man were martyred when a shell fell on a building near Karam Al Tahan mosque.
9. Bab Al Hadeed: Abdul Baset Yaseen, killed today near Hanano barracks.
10. Bab Al Hadeed: brother Basim Yaseen, also killed today near Hanano barracks.
11. Al Midan: Mohammad Mohammad Bakour, 22 years, was killed by Assad militia gunfire.
12. Al Midan: a female martyr fell near Dar Al Ajazeh, killed by snipers in Al Midan. Her body was recovered and she has not yet been identified.
13. Bab Jnein: Husaam Shawa, 38 years, killed by snipers near the traffic branch.
14. Al Ma’adee: child martyr killed by the shelling on Al Dahiriyah historic school yesterday.
15-18. Al Ansaree: 4 martyrs were killed when a shell fell. They remain unidentified.
19-27. Deir Ezzor/Aleppo: young hero Sa’oud ABdullah Al Sahoo was killed in Aleppo. He was a hero of the Free Syria Army and was martyred while participating in an operation targeting Assad militias there.
*Al Sakhour: further martyrs were documented as a result of the shelling this morning, where houses collapsed on top of their residents. The total number of martyrs is 8. They are-
*Martyrs from the Hameidee family-
-Hameed Ali Hameidee
-His wife Salihah Matar
Casualties also reported from the family.
*Martyrs from the Jaber family-
-Basem Fadeel Jaber
-Fadeel Fadeel Jaber
-Mohammad Fadeel Jaber
-Diyaa’ Fadeel Jaber
28. Rural Aleppo - Manegh/Al Sakhour: media activist Abdul Jabbar Dak was killed in Al Sakhour from the shelling, which lead to the complete collapse of a building.
29. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rifa’t: hero Mahmoud omar Mareimini, was killed under torture in the basement of the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] in Aleppo, after suffering for nearly 4 months:
30. Rural Aleppo - Ra’el/Al Midan: freedom-fighter Mohammad Fiyad Suleiman (Abu Abdullah), head of Al Sultan Mohammad Al Fateh battalion, was killed by snipers in Al Midan, near the police station. He was from Ra’el village:
31. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh/Al Tadamun (Damascus): defected lieutenant Yousef Abdul Azeez Talhah was killed in an operation in Damascus in Al Tadamun.
32. Rural Aleppo - Kaljibreen: Hassan Isma’eel died from wounds he had sustained in Turkey. He was injured during the shelling of Sakneh town in Aleppo suburbs.
*Salah Al Deen: it was reported that the Assad army executed 3 young men 2 days ago and disposed of their bodies in the park opposite Sa’d Bin Abee Waqes mosque.
-Yesterday in Al Saryan district: child martyr Rawhan Sheiko 10 years, who was killed yesterday.
-Martyrs from Al Sakhour were documented 08/09/2012.
-Sameer Mansour, 36 years, with 2 wives and 9 children, was killed in Al Midan from snipers.
-Ahmad Mohammad Hamadeen, married with 2 children, was from Al Nasr battlalion, part of the Dar’ Al Ummah brigade, was martyred during the liberation battle of Hanano barracks.
-Nader Abdullah Aboud was killed in the Sad Al Lawz massacre on Saturday. He was from Al Sakhour and was previously documented in the massacre.
-Saif Al Dowleh: a taxi driver was martyred by snipers on 06/09/2012. He drove a Saba car, licence number 306846.
-Video of martyr Mohammad Ahmad Beitar, from Daret ‘Izeh, documented 05/08/2012:
-Video of martyr Mohammad Al Ajam, documented 10/08/2012 in Daret ‘Izeh:
-Mohammad Tano, from Daret ‘Izeh, was martyred 08/08/2012, was martyred during clashes in Aleppo:
-Mohammad Mahmoud Al Shater, from Daret ‘Izeh, was martyred 05/08/2012 during clashes in Aleppo:
1- Wounded and injured:
• Qadee ‘Askar: Retrieving the corpse of a martyr from under the rubble.
• Al Sakhour: Succoring of a person who was injured as a result of shelling.
2- Interview with the only surviving child from AlHajjo family.
3- Masakin Hanano: Effects of devastation and destruction after the fall of a barrel onto the common sooq (market)
Place where the shell fell:
Filming the effects of destruction after the shell fell onto the common sooq (market):
4- Salah Al Deen: Effects of destruction in the neighbourhood.
5- Qadee ‘Askar: Complete destruction in one of the mosques as a result of warplane shelling.
6- Al Sikaree: Effects of destruction onto the neighbourhood.
7- Saif Al Dowleh: The driver of a civilian vehicle was sniped.
8- Al Sakhour: Destroyed homes in the neighbourhood.
Shelling of the childrens playground in the neighbourhood.
Warplanes targeted a car in Al Sakhour:
Statements by the citizen of Al Sakhour about the shelling:
9- Al Itha’ah: One of the shells that did not explode:
Smoke rising as a result of shelling:
Succoring of a civilian who was injured as a result of shelling:
10- Bustan Al Basha: Effects of destruction onto the neighbourhood as a result of shelling.
11- Rural Aleppo- Daret ‘Izzeh: Effects of shelling using barrels filled with TNT onto Daret ‘Izzeh.
12- Rural Aleppo- ‘Injarah: An explanation of the shelling that fell onto the city monday morning by one of the citizens.
13- Rural Aleppo- Al Houteh: Effects of heavy artillery shelling.
14- Rural Aleppo- Deir Hafer: Effects of shelling inflicted by Assad warplanes onto Deir Haffer after midnight yesterday, using rockets and for the first time. TNT barrels targeted the animal food centre and the land reclamation company:
• Cases of gunfire:
1- Al ‘Amriyeh: Assad gangs shelled the neighbourhood this morning in conjunction with the clashes with the FSA.
2- Al ‘Arqoob and Misalkoon: Violent clashes in the area along with gunfire.
• Places that were bombed/ shelled:
* Aleppo city: Clouds of heavy smoke covering Aleppo.Cl
Shelling onto the center of the city.
1- Al Hellok: Helicopters shelling the neighbourhood using heavy machine guns.
2- Masakin Hanano: The second Hanano division was shelled.
Warplanes shelling places adjacent to Masaken Hanano following operations carried out by the FSA.
Heavy smoke as a result of throwing a barrel:
3- Bustan al Qasr: Indiscriminate shelling onto the neighbourhood.
The fall of a shell onto a building which also led to the complete cut of electricity from part of the neighbourhood.
4- Al Sakhour: Warplanes shelling Al Sakhour:
5- Al Itha’ah: Smoke columns rising as a result of shelling onto the neighbourhood.
6- Al Mayassar: Warplane shelling of Al Miyassar and Qadee ‘Askar roundabout.
7- Qadee ‘Askar: Warplane shelling of Qadee ‘Askar roundabout.
8- Al ‘Arqoob: Second the shelling began by warplanes.
9- Sleiman Al Halabi: Rise of heavy smoke as a result of warplane shelling.
10- Maysaloun: Shelling by Assad gangs resulted in the destruction of commercial shops, as well as hitting Al Ansar mosque and its minaret with a number of shells. Maysaloon mosque was also destroyed, where BMP vehicles and tanks stationed near the mosque wall hit some of the walls.
11. Al Sha’ar: warplanes resumed shelling the district.
12. Al Amariyeh: Assad militias shelling the district in the morning.
13. Al Ansaree: the district was targeted with shells, which caused the fall of 4 martyrs up until now.
*Shelling on Aleppo suburbs:
14. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: warplanes targeted the town in the western suburbs in the morning.
15. Rural Aleppo - Maskaneh: warplanes shelled Thee Qar school.
16. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: TNT explosive barrel shelling on the town:
17. Rural Aleppo - Daret ‘Izeh: shelling with mortar and rocket launchers on the city.
18- Rural Aleppo- AlToumeh: Shelling from the 46th regiment onto the city using rocket launchers and artillery.
• Number of times heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Al Sha’ar: warplanes shelling:
2. Al Arqoub: warplanes flying overhead:
3. Al Itha’ah: very daring footage of a tank in the district:
1. The army and security checkpoints spread in the city arrested several young men to send them to serve in the Assad army, despite some having postponed their service due to education or employment.
• Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
All the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Azaaz, Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Kaljibreen: funeral procession for hero Hassan Isma’eel, from Al Fateh brigade:
1- Al Miyassar: A man bidding farewell to his martyred son who was killed as a result of artillery shelling onto Al Sultan street in Al Miyassar.
• Delayed videos and news:
1- Al Midan: Arrived late: Complete destruction of a residential building in the neighbourhood as a result of warplane shelling.
2- Aleppo 09/09/2012- Arrived late: Video showing the quantity of water that flooded the streets as a result of the explosion of the water lines and its complete cut-off from a number of neighbourhoods.
3- Al Ma’adi: The Assad regime targeted AlDahrieh Al Atharieh school during the evening, 09/09/2012 using two shells which resulted in the martyrdom of a child and the injury of six other children from the families of displaced families currently located in the area.