Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 26/09/2012
• Summary for 25/09/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 28, including 1 from Saudi Arabia and 2 from Idlib.
Number of demonstrations: 3
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 6
Number of shelled places: 29
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 1
Number of defections: 0
1) Wounded and injured:
• Bustan Al Qasr: Child injured by shrapnel resulting from shelling onto the neighbourhood.
• Aleppo suburbs- Kafar Nouran: An injured person covered in blood.
Succoring the injured:
Succoring the injured:
• Kallaseh 25-9-2012
-Removing a shrapnel from a casualty:
An operation to remove a bullet from a casualty:
2) Aleppo- Al Sikaree: impact of the indiscriminate shelling of the neighbourhood.
3) Aleppo suburbs- Al Atareb: impact of the warplane shelling of the city.
4) Aleppo suburbs- Manbej: impact of the warplane shelling of the city.
5) Al Feed: impact of the shelling of the neighbourhood.
6) Al Masharqah: impact of the shelling of the neighbourhood.
7) Aleppo suburbs- Kafar Nouran: impact of the Assad's warplane shelling:
9) Aleppo – Hellok: civilians suffer due to the cut-off of water and here is an interview with a citizen who explains the daily sufferance:
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Al Itha’ah: Violent clashes between SAA and FSA on the outskirts of the neighbourhood at dawn time today.
2) Al Jamiliyeh: Violent clashes between SAA and FSA in the neighbourhood at dawn time today.
3) Al Muwasalat: Assad militia drop light bombs on the road to Muwasalat, which links between the Al Raqqah and Old Al Bab. It is thought that clashes were occurring in the region.
4) Bustan Al Qasr: violent clashes on the outskirts of the district.
5) Western Aleppo suburbs - Khan Al Asal: violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and the regime army on the town, which is situated on the way from Aleppo to Damascus.
6) Suleiman Al Halabi: violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and the regime army at the entrance of the district, from the direction of Nadi Aleppo.
• Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1) Al Sikaree: violent shelling of the neighbourhood early this morning, renewed artillery shelling this afternoon along with the fall of a number of mortar shells onto the common Khudra (vegetable) square leading to numerous injuries amongst civilians, some being serious.
2) Bustan Al Qasr: artillery shelling during the afternoon by Assad gangs.
3) Al Heidariyeh: violent shelling targeted the neighbourhood today.
4) Al Firdous: number of artillery shells fell this afternoon.
5) Al Mashaytah: violent shelling this morning of the neighbourhood, leading to the fall of a martyr.
6) Salah Al Deen: Assad gangs shelled Salah Al Deen near Al Heidarieh stadium.
7) Al ‘Arqoob: continuous shelling of the neighbourhood during the late evening.
8) Masakin Hanano: artillery shelling of the neighbourhood.
9) Al Feed: violent shelling targeted the neighbourhood.
10) Al Mashariqah: Violent shelling targets the neighbourhood.
11) Landline telephone: 3 mortar shells fell on the landline telephone area on Fa’our Hospital road, near Damascus school. Some people were critically injured.
12) Qadee Askar: a shell fell on a shop, causing only material damage and causing a power outage to part of the area.
13) Al Sha’ar: sporadic artillery shelling of the district. Over 5 shells have fallen up until now.
14) Bab Al Nasr: Assad militia mortar shelled Bab Al Nasr and Al Jdaideh. There have been no reports of the extent of destruction or about casualties.
15) Al Jdaideh: Assad militia mortar shelled Bab Al Nasr and Al Jdaideh. There have been no reports of the extent of destruction or about casualties.
16) Tareeq Al Bab: helicopters shelled using heavy machine guns.
17) Aleppo international airport: shelling using mortar and land machine guns, from inside the airport, of the international highway between Aleppo and Al Raqqah, in conjunction with helicopter shelling behind the olive factory.
* Shelling of Aleppo suburbs-
18) Tal Rif’at: Rocket and artillery shelling from Mengh military airport onto the city during the early hours of morning.
19) Deir Hafer: violent warplane shelling targeted the city.
20) Manbej: Warplane shelling onto Manbej targeting the Agricultural school.
21) Hreitan: Warplane machine gun shelling onto the city.
22) Sireen: Warplane shelling onto Qarreh Qowzaq bridge in Sreen town next to Al Sultan Suleiman Al Turki cemetery.
23) Qubtan Al Jabal: Warplane shelling of the city in conjunction with artillery shelling from Al Zahra.
-Footage of smoke rising due to explosive TNT barrels being dropped:
-Continuous shelling from Al Zahra’ artillery and Al Sheikh Suleiman artillery throughout the day. Warplanes additionally shelled the town using explosive TNT barrels, which lead to the fall of casualties, including women and children, and caused great destruction in residential buildings.
-Warplanes shelling and great explosions:
24) Injarah: Warplane shelling onto the city.
25) Kafar Nouran: Warplane shelling onto the city.
26) Ein Al Tal ‘Al Ma’amel’: Fall of four artillery shells this evening onto the area, the area is empty, there no longer remain any citizens or workers.
27) Al Atareb: smoke rising and sounds of explosive TNT barrel explosions, which were dropped from warplanes:
28) Anadan: artillery shelling and the fall of shells in the Kbeer mosque square, causing the fall of casualties.
29) Nahiyet Hader: in southern Aleppo suburbs, warplanes fired a rocket towards the town. Losses have not been reported thus far. It should be noted that the town is housing a great number of displaced refugees and has no presence of any Free Syria Army, and its revolution activity is weak.
30) Maskaneh: Assad jets shelled the town using heavy machine guns. The shelling was concentrated on the northern areas.
• Places where heavy army vehicles were seen:
1. Aleppo suburbs - Manbej: warplanes overhead 26/09/2012:
1) Bab Al Hadeed: martyr from the Jarour family, of the Free Syria Army, was killed when a shell fell on the area.
2) Bab Al Hadeed: martyr from the Mardoum family, of the Free Syria Army, was killed when a shell fell on the area.
3) Bab Al Hadeed: martyr from the Farawatee family, of the Free Syria Army, was killed when a shell fell on the area.
4) Sha’ar: martyr Mostafa Hek was killed when a shell fell near Al Sha’ar roundabout.
5) Al Ansaree: elderly martyr Ibrahim Saleh Makhzoum, 72 years old, was sniped by Assad gangs in Bustan Al Zahra.
6) Al Firdous: martyr Jihad Ibrahim, 27 years old, was killed from the artillery shelling.
7) Al Mashatiyyeh: Martyr Ahmad Ali Abd Al Kareem, 35 years old, was killed from the shelling of the neighbourhood this morning.
8) Al ‘Amriyeh: Martyr Yahya Room, killed during the clashes in Jabhet Al ‘Amriyeh.
9) Al Heidarieh: Martyr Abd Al Rahmad Fayyad Al Khaled, third year Law student, died from wounds he had sustained in Qustol Al Harami. He was a member of the Free Syria Army.
10) Mayassar: martyr Ali Haj Othman, 45 years old, was martyred on Friday from the shelling, and buried in Tadef. He was well-known for his humanitarian work.
11) Al Sakhour: Martyr Ahmad Aboud Al Jidlan (Al Farhoudi) 38 years old, with 7 children, was sniped near Al Sahra on Hanano-Al Sakhour highway. He was taken to a hospital in Al Bab, where he died from his wounds.
12) Al Furqan: Martyr Yaman Hamoud, 23 years old, Law student from Aleppo university, was killed by a shell during shelling. He was a member of the Free Syria Army:
13) Halab Al Jadideh [New Aleppo]: Child martyr Mulham Mustafa Masri, 8 years old, was sniped by Assad gangs on Orem way.
14) Ba’ideen: Martyr Ibrahim Walee, 27 years old, was killed from the shelling of the neighbourhood yesterday.
15) Al Midan: Elderly martyr whose name is not known, was sniped after evening prayers yesterday near the Water company. His corpse remains on the ground.
16-17) Two martyrs found in a deserted area in Aleppo; the corpses were being eaten by dogs.
18) Aleppo- Corpse of a young male whose identity is unknown.
19) Aleppo Suburbs - Al Safirah: Martyr Hassan Al Daho Bin Saleh, died suffering from wounds inflicted upon him in Al ‘Amriyeh, Aleppo.
20) Aleppo Suburbs - Manbej: Martyr Abd Al Rahman ‘Alawat, killed from the fall of a barrel onto a building where he was living. his body has been under the rubble for the past 5 days.
21) Aleppo Suburbs - Mare’: child Abdullah Jum’ah Al Haroon, 13 years, was killed from the shelling of Al Heidariyeh:
22) Aleppo Suburbs - Kafar Nouran: Abdul Razzaq Darwish, killed from the shelling.
23) Aleppo Suburbs - Kafar Nouran: Abeeda Abdul Razzaq Darwish, killed from the warplane shelling.
24) Aleppo Suburbs – Ibzamo: martyr Abdul Kareem Askaree , 25 years old , sniped in Akramiyah in Aleppo.
25) Aleppo Suburbs – Azaaz – Kaljibreen : martyr Fares Ibn Talal , 25 years old , sniped in Aleppo.
26) Idlib Suburbs Khan Shekhon – Arqob: martyr Khaled ( Abu Hesham ) Arqob battle.
27) Idlib Suburbs - Ibleen/Al Safirah: martyr Ali Mamdoh Harmoush was killed during an operation with the Free Syria Army in Al Safirah in Aleppo suburbs.
28) Saudi Arabia: Abdul Kareem Al Zaid Abu Saif, went to Aleppo 25 days ago and was killed during clashes there.
• Also documented:
-Damascus Suburbs - Kanakar: defected military from Manegh airport, Muhammad Zein Aboush, was killed during an operation with the Free Syria Army in Aleppo 2 days ago. He was buried in Mare’ in Aleppo Suburbs.
-Al Kallaseh: martyr Mohammed Ali Katib 25-09-2012
-Aleppo Suburbs – Hayyan : martyr Mohammed Adel Sraag, with 2 children, was martyred in a hospital in Turkey on 23-09-2012 from wounds he had sustained from the shelling of Bayanoun 15-09-2012.
-Al Hellok: defected soldier Abdul Hadi Haji Khalef was martyred on 17-09-2012. He had a degree in Commerce and was killed during clashes in Maysaloun in Aleppo.
-Homs: nine martyrs were summarily executed in Homs yesterday. They were micro bus passengers heading to Al Raa’ee, in northern Aleppo Suburbs, and were killed with the driver. The micro bus used to go to Beirut, Lebanon, on a weekly basis to transport workers. 5 of the martyrs were from Al Raaee, the bus driver was from Tel Hamra and the others were from surrounding villages.
1) Al Ansaree: demonstration demanding the fall of Assad’s regime and condemning the indiscriminate shelling of the district.
1) Mare’: Funeral procession of the martyr Abd Allah Jumah Haroun:
2) Al Ibzamo: funeral procession for young Abdul Kareem Askaree (25 years), who was killed in Al Akramiyeh district in Aleppo by Assad regime snipers:
• Delayed videos and news:
1) Old Aleppo- Bombing of the Passport and Immigration building 25/09/2012:
2) Old Aleppo- Shelling of the archaeological Al-Isma’ilieh mosque using artillery 25/09/2012.
3) Al Midan: impact of the explosive TNT barrel shelling 25/09/2012: