Wednesday, September 26, 2012
26/09/2012 up until 8pm
=================================Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 26/09/2012 up until 8pm
• Summary for 25/09/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 18, one from KSA, and another from Ibeen/ Jabal Alzawiyeh
Number of demonstrations: 1
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 2
Number of shelled places: 19
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 0
Number of defections: 0
1- Wounded and injured:
• Aleppo- Bustan Al Qasr: Child injured by shrapnel resulting from shelling onto the neighbourhood.
• Rural Aleppo- Kafar Nouran: An injured person covered in blood.
2- Aleppo- Al Sikaree: Effects of indiscriminate shelling on the neighbourhood.
3- Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb: Effects of warplane shelling onto the city.
4- Rural Aleppo- Menbej: Effects of warplane shelling onto the city.
5- Aleppo- Al Feid: Effects of shelling onto the neighbourhood.
6- Aleppo- Al Masharqah: Effects of shelling onto the neighbourhood.
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Aleppo- Al Itha’a: Violent clashes between SAA and FSA on the outskirts of the neighbourhood at dawn time today.
2) Aleppo- Al Jamilieh: Violent clashes between SAA and FSA in the neighbourhood at dawn time today.
• Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1- Al Sikaree: Violent shelling onto the neighbourhood early this morning, renewed artillery shelling this afternoon along with the fall of a number of mortar shells onto the common Khudra (vegetable) square leading to numerous injuries amongst civilians, some were serious.
2- Bustan Al Qasr: Artillery shelling during the afternoon by Assad gangs.
3- Al Heidarieh: Violent shelling targeting the neighbourhood today.
4- Al Firdous: Fall of a number of artillery shells this afternoon.
5- Al Mashaytah: Violent shelling this morning onto the neighbourhood, leading to the fall of a martyr.
6- Salah Al Deen: Assad gangs shell Salah Al Deen near Al Heidarieh stadium.
7- Al ‘Arqoob: Continuous shelling onto the neighbourhood during the late evening.
8- Masaken Hanano: Artillery shelling onto the neighbourhood.
9- Al Feid: Violent shelling targeting the neighbourhood.
10- Al Masharqah: Violent shelling targets the neighbourhood.
* Shelling onto rural Aleppo-
11- Tal Rif’at: Rocket and artillery shelling from Mengh military airport onto the city during the early hours of morning.
12- Deir Haffer: Warplane shelling violently targeting the city.
13- Menbej: Warplane shelling onto Menbej targeting the Agricultural school.
14- Hreitan: Warplane machine gun shelling onto the city.
15- Sreen: Warplane shelling onto Qarreh Qowzaq bridge in Sreen city next to Al Sultan Suleiman Al Turki cemetery.
16- Qubtan Al Jabal: Warplane shelling of the city in conjunction with artillery shelling from Al Zahra.
17- Injarah: Warplane shelling onto the city.
18- Kafar Nouran: Warplane shelling onto the city.
19- Ain Al Tal ‘Al Ma’amel’: Fall of four artillery shells this evening onto the area, the area is empty, there no longer remains any citizens or workers.
1) Rural Aleppo- Al Safirah: Martyr Ali Mamdouh Harmoush from Ibeen, Jabal Alzawiyeh, killed during an FSA operation in Al Safirah.
2) Aleppo- Halab Al Jadideh: Child martyr Mulham Mustafa Masri, 8 years old, sniped by Assad gangs on Owrm way.
3) Aleppo- Al Mashatiyyeh: Martyr Ahmad Ali Abd Al Kareem, 35 years old, resulting from shelling onto the neighbourhood this morning.
4) Aleppo- Al ‘Amrieh: Martyr Yahya Room, killed during the clashes onto Al ‘Amrieh.
5) Aleppo- Al Heidarieh: Martyr Abd Al Rahmad Fayyad Al Khaled, third year Law student, suffering from wounds in Qustol AlHarami, he was an FSA unit.
6) Aleppo- Al Sakhour: Martyr Ahmad Aboud AlJidlan (Al Farhoudi) 38 years old, has 7 children, sniped near Al Sahra on Hanano-Al Sakhour highway, he was taken to a hospital in Al Bab where he died from his wounds.
7) Aleppo- Al Furqan: Martyr Yaman Hamoud, 23 years old, Law student from Aleppo university, killed by a shell during shelling, he was an FSA unit.
8) Rural Aleppo- Rural Aleppo- Ba’ideen: Martyr Ibrahim Walee, 27 years old, resulting from shelling onto the neighbourhood yesterday.
9) Aleppo- Al Midan: Elderly martyr whose name is not known, sniped after Maghreb prayers yesterday near the Water company, his corpse remains on the floor.
10) Aleppo- Two martyrs found in a deserted area in Aleppo, the corpses were being eaten by dogs.
11) Aleppo- Corpse of a young male whose identity is unknown.
12) Rural Aleppo- Al Safirah: Martyr Hassan Al Daho Bin Saleh, died suffering from wounds inflicted upon him in Al ‘Amrieh, Aleppo.
13) Rural Aleppo- Menbej: Martyr Abd Al Rahman ‘Alawat, resulting from the fall of a barrel onto a building where he was living, his body has been under the rubble since the past 5 days.
14) Saudi Arabia: Abdul Kareem Al Zaid Abu Saif, went to Aleppo 25 days ago and was killed during clashes there.
15) Rural Aleppo - Mare’: child Abdullah Jum’ah Al Haroon, 13 years, killed from the shelling of Al Heidariyeh:
16) Al Ansaree: Ibrahim Makhroum, killed by snipers.
17) Rural Aleppo - Kafar Nouran: Abdul Razzaq Darwish, killed from the shelling.
18) Rural Aleppo - Kafar Nouran: Abeeda Abdul Razzaq Darwish, killed from the shelling.
• Also documented:
Rural Aleppo - Kanakar: defected military from Manegh airport, Muhammad Zein Aboush, was killed during an operation with the Free Syria Army in Aleppo 2 days ago. He was buried in Mare’ in Aleppo suburbs.
1. Mare’: Funeral procession of the martyr Abd Allah Jumah Haroun:
• Delayed videos and news:
1- Old Aleppo- Bombing of the Passport and Immigration building 25/09/2012:
2- Old Aleppo- Shelling of the archaeological Al-Isma’ilieh mosque using artillery 25/09/2012.
3- Aleppo- Al Kallaseh 25/09/2012:
• Removal of shrapnel from an injured civilian:
• Operation of removing a bullet from an injured civilian:
• Martyr Mohammad Ali Al Kateb