Wednesday, September 19, 2012
19/09/2012 until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 19/09/2012 until 8pm [Syria]
• Summary for 18/09/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 19
Number of protests: 0
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 0
Number of shelled places: 21
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 0
Number of defections: 0
1- Aleppo- Karm Al Jabal: Martyrdom of Ala’ son of Anwar Milaji, resulting from violent shelling onto the neighbourhood.
2- Aleppo- Al Kallaseh: Martyrdom of Abd Allah Manafikhi, 43 years old, because of a shrapnel injury during the shelling onto the neighbourhood at night.
3- Aleppo- Al Kallaseh: Martyrdom of the child Mohammad Ahmad Hallaq, 11 years old, killed during the shelling this morning onto the neighbourhood.
4- Aleppo- Al Kallaseh: Martyrdom of Mahmoud Badee’ Kareem, 32 years old, fathers of five children, killed during the shelling this morning onto the neighbourhood.
5- Aleppo- Maysaloon: Unidentified martyr, killed during the shelling.
6- Aleppo- Maysaloon: Another unidentified martyr, killed during the shelling.
7- Aleppo- Salah AlDeen: Martyrdom of female Noor Sabah Mallah, 39 years old, sniped this morning.
8- Aleppo- Salah Al Deen: Martyrdom of the child Ghaith Hilal whilst searching for his home in the neighbourhood.
9- Rural Aleppo- Tadef: Martyrdom of Khaleel Abd AlQader AlAbdan, sniped by an FSA unit.
10- Aleppo- Salah Al Deen:Martyrdom of Ali Jadee’ 29 years old, sniped by an FSA unit.
11- Aleppo- AlMal’ab AlBaladi (Stadium): Martyr AlHajj Mohammad Arab, 60 years old, killed when their car was shot at near Al Hayah hospital.
12- Aleppo- AlMal’ab AlBaladi (Stadium): Martyred wife of AlHajj Mohammad Arab, killed when their car was shot at near Al Hayah hospital.
13- Aleppo- Al Sikaree: Martyred hero Mohammad Dabeet (Abu AlHuda) nick-named as Abu AlHareth, when a shell targeted his car.
14- Aleppo- Al Kallaseh: Martyr Mustafa Harhar, 24 years old, resulting from shelling onto the neighbourhood this morning.
15- Aleppo- Al Kallaseh: Martyr Mahmoud Kareem, 32 years old, has five children, resulting from shelling onto the neighbourhood this morning.
16- Aleppo- Al Itha’a: Martyr Yaseen Kattou’, an FSA unit, sniped by an Assad loyal sniper in Al Itha’a yesterday.
17- Rural Aleppo- Tal Rif’at: Child martyr Rahaf Deib Malda’oun, 5 years old, killed as a result of wounds inflicted upon her during the shelling of Tal Rif’at over the last few days.
18- Rural Aleppo- Anadan: Martyr Jihad Dukhan, during the battle in the vocational training school in Maysaloon neighbourhood in Aleppo.
19- Rural Aleppo- Anadan: Martyr Jihad Adeeb, during the battle in the vocational training school in Maysaloon neighbourhood in Aleppo.
20- Rural Aleppo- Anadan: Martyr Mahmoud Ahmad, 30 years old, during the battle in the vocational training school in Maysaloon neighbourhood in Aleppo.
21- Rural Aleppo- Jarablos: Al’Amarneh village: Martyred Mujahid (fighter) Sami Al Masri, sniped in Aleppo, commander of the martyr Ahmed Kenj Battalion of AlZahir Baybars.
1) Aleppo- Al Kallaseh: Effects of destruction resulting from shelling onto the neighbourhood.
2) Rural Aleppo- Mare’: A victim of the warplane shelling.
3) Rural Aleppo- Bza’a: Effects of warplane shelling onto the city.
4) Rural Aleppo- Hayyan: Effects of shelling onto homes.
5) Aleppo- Al ‘Arqoob: Effects of shelling onto the neighbourhood today.
Cases of gunfire:
1) Aleppo- Salah AlDeen: Violent clashes in the neighbourhood.
2) Aleppo- Al ‘Arqoob: Fierce clashes using machine guns and RBG rockets since this morning.
3) Aleppo- Halab Al Jadeedeh: Gunfire was opened near Al Shifa roundabout, a state of panic rose amongst the citizens.
• Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Mare’: Violent warplane shelling onto the city.
2. Aleppo- Al Kallaseh: A warplane dropped a rocket whilst flying above the city sky, during the electricity cuts, leading to the destruction in the Industrial area which led to power cuts in the area.
3. Aleppo- Karm AlJabal: Violent shelling onto the neighbourhood which led to the destruction of three buildings on the schools street.
4. Aleppo- Bustan Al Basha: Tanks present in Al Midan are intensely shelling Bustan Al Basha neighbourhood.
5. Aleppo- Al Hillok: Tanks present in Al Midan are intensely shelling Bustan Al Basha neighbourhood.
6. Rural Aleppo- Al Khafseh: Warplane shelling of the city.
7. Aleppo- Bustan Al Qasr: Warplane shelling of the neighbourhood, exploding barrels were dropped at dawn time today.
8. Rural Aleppo- Ratyan: Warplane shelling of the city, no injuries were reported.
9. Aleppo- Bab Al Hadeed: Regime warplanes target Bab Al Hadeed roundabout using rockets.
10. Aleppo- Al Sha’ar: Renewed artillery shelling and the use of mortars onto Al Sha’ar bridge highway.
11. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb: Violent shelling from the 46th regiment, smoke columns rise and cover the city.
MiG planes shelling the city:
12. Rural Aleppo- Daret ‘Izzeh: Warplane shelling and the use of mortars are used against the city.
13. Aleppo- Qustol Al Hrami: Artillery shelling of the neighbourhood, more than 10 mortar shells fell.
14. Aleppo- Al Sakhour: Continuous violent artillery and tank shelling since this morning targeting residential buildings and civilians, which resulted in the fall of tens of injured people, three of which are serious cases.
15. Rural Aleppo- Al Safira: Mortar shelling from the defense building onto the city of Fijdan in rural Al Safira because the people raised the independence flag onto a building in the city.
16. Rural Aleppo- Bza’a: Warplane flight and rocket shelling onto the city an hour ago, there were no reports of injuries.
17. Aleppo- Al Sikaree: Violent, artillery shelling onto the neighbourhood which led to the fall of a number of injured people, one in serious condition.
18. Aleppo- Al ‘Arqoob: Two planes shelling Al ‘Arqoob, black smoke covering the city.
19. Aleppo- Al Zibdieh: Violent shelling onto civilians in response to the burning of the building in Al Itha’a.
20. Rural Aleppo- Menbej: Warplane shelling targets the traffic building, no injuries were reported.
21. Aleppo- Al Merdian: Fall of three shells near Al Anwar mosque, which led to material damage.
• Delayed videos and news:
1. Al Hellok: MiG shelling targeted Al Fareh mosque with explosive TNT barrels, which lead to the complete destruction of more than 20 houses behind the mosque without it being damaged. Zahra Rajab, a mother of 3 children, from Al Ra’ee village in Aleppo suburbs, was martyred 18/09/2012.
2. Al Sheikh Khadar: a MiG plage targeted Al Ba’th school and greatly damaged 2 houses 18/09/2012:
3. Maskain Hanano: warplanes targeted a civilian car, along with an ambulance, with heavy machine guns 17/09/2012:
4. Al Amariyeh: moment a shell fell and the explosion that occurred in one of the buildings 18/09/2012: