Saturday, September 15, 2012
15/09/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 15/09/2012 up until 8pm
• Summary for 15/09/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 16, including 2 from Idlib, and alongside reports of a massacre in Al Sheikh Fares under the rubble.
Number of protests: 0
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 4
Number of shelled places: 27
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 6
Number of defections: 0
1. Al Midan: unidentified martyr who was killed by snipers near an Assad battalion checkpoint:
2. Al Midan: hero Sami Sakran, a hero from the Ghuraba’ Al Sham battalion, was killed in Al Midan. This is the picture of the martyr a minute before he died:
*Al Saba’ Bahrat: Assad army personnel open fire on civilian cars near Al Kalee checkpoint, which lead to the martyrdom of the driver and his wife right away. Several women and children casualties also fell.
3. Al Sabe’ Bahrat: unidentified martyr who was killed by army gunfire on his car.
4. Al Saba’ Bahrat: unidentified female martyr who was killed by army gunfire on her car.
*Al Sheikh Fares: warplanes targeted a building in the district that consisted of 3 floors. It collapsed on the heads of its residents and it is thought that the number of martyrs under the rubble are in their dozens up until now.
5. Rural Aleppo - Ihteimalat: hero Fares Fadel Hilal, a hero from the Al Aqsa battalion, was killed while defending civilians in Aleppo:
6. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: defected lieutenant Mahmoud Al Karout was killed during the shelling of the town:
7. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: Ahmad Naser, 32 years, was killed during the shelling:
8. Rural Aleppo -Deir Jamal/Al Arqoub: Mohammad Mahmoud Kanjo, killed during clashes in Al Arqoub in Aleppo. He was from the Sayid Al Shuhada’ Hamza battalion.
9. Rural Aleppo - Anadan: Mohammad Ibrahim Ali Afash, killed when a shell fell on his house at night:
*Rural Aleppo - Daret ‘IIzeh: 5 martyrs were killed from one family, alongside dozens of casualties, due to the rocket and artillery shelling on the city in western Aleppo suburbs.
10. Child Ahmad ‘Aabadeen, killed from the shelling and the collapse of a building.
11. Child Maryam ‘Aabadeen, killed from the shelling and the collapse of a building.
12. Child Noor ‘Aabadeen, killed from the shelling and the collapse of a building.
13. Female Dafaa’ Jano, wife of the uncle, killed from the shelling and the collapse of a building.
14. Female grandmother Aminah Dar’ouzee, killed from the shelling and the collapse of a building.
15. Idlib - Kallee: Isma’eel Kayalee, killed during a battle in Aleppo.
16. Idlib - Taftanaz/Al Janduol: Mohammad Subhi Bin Isma’eel Sharayef, killed by snipers stationed at Al Jandoul roundabout in Aleppo.
Al Bab: recovery of bodies and body parts from under the rubble due to the warplane shelling yesterday:
1. Injured and wounded:
•Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: casualties due to the shelling:
•Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: 3 civilians were critically wounded due to the indiscriminate shelling of the town.
2. Tareeq Al Bab: Impact of the shelling of a residential building near Al Helwaniyeh roundabout:
-Rubble caused by the indiscriminate shelling, that killed 17 civilians, mostly women.
3. Salah Al Deen: destruction in Al Shuhada’ road:
4. Qadee Askar: a children hospital that was targeted:
5. Masakin Hanano: impact of the artillery shelling:
6. Bustan Al Qasr: civilians fleeing from the indiscriminate shelling:
7. Bustan Al Basha: impact of the destruction in Nadi Al Aroubeh area:
-A building completely burnt by the indiscriminate shelling:
-Impact of the shelling on Sa’d Mu’ath Al Ansaree mosque:
-Impact of the shelling of residential buildings:
-Impact of the indiscriminate shelling:
8. Al Midan: impact of the destruction:
9. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: impact of the barbaric helicopter and artillery shelling:
10. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: the head of the Jund Al Haramein battalion speaks of the impact of the shelling:
-Impact of the shelling:
11. Rural Aleppo - Ra’el: impact of the shelling that targeted a school in the village that was housing displaced refugees:
12. Rural Aleppo - Fafeen: Assad battalions set up a checkpoint at the railway in the first village Fafeen. Snipers stationed in high positions overlooking neighbouring Al Tal, located west of the School of Infantry.
13. Rural Aleppo - Bashqateen: impact of the warplane shelling on houses in the morning:
14. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: impact of the warplane shelling:
15. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: impact of the shelling and destruction caused by helicopters:
16. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: impact of the warplane shelling on the eastern court.
• Cases of gunfire:
1- Al Midan: Violent clashes in Al Midan neighbourhood.
2- Salah Al Deen: Violent clashes near Salah Al Deen roundabout.
The neighbourhood has been announced as completely liberated.
3- Al Sabe’ Bahrat: Assad forces open fire onto a civilian car near AlKayyali barrier, which resulted in the instant martyrdom of the driver and his wife, as well as leading to the injury of a number of women and children.
4- Qustol Harami: AlFateh brigade in violent clashes with Assad forces.
• Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1- Suleiman Al Halabi: At dawn time today, the neighbourhood was exposed to very violent shelling by Assad forces.
2- Ba’ideen: Dawn time today, artillery shelling onto the neighbourhood, the number of shells reached six until now.
3- Al Zahra’: Machine gun shelling by military warplanes around the Air Force Intelligence building.
4- Al Sakhour: Violent artillery shelling along with the fall of four shells onto the neighbourhood in conjunction with shelling from military warplanes using heavy machine guns.
- Warplane shelling onto a residential building in Al Sakhour, FSA hurry to pull bodies and injured people out from under the rubble.
5- Al Sheikh Fares: Warplane shelling onto the neighbourhood, as well as targeting a three-floor building which was completely destroyed and collapsed on top of its residents, the number of martyrs is predicted to be about ten under the rubble.
6- Al Hellok: Fall of a number of mortar shells onto the neighbourhood, dawn time today.
7- Al Sikaree: Dawn time this morning, violent mortar shelling onto the neighbourhood from Al Ramouseh artillery base, shelling was concentrated on Tal AlZarazeer, tens of shells fell till now.
8- Masakin Hanano: Helicopters flying above the neighbourhood, indiscriminately shelling using machine guns.
- Three injuries, one of which is serious, resulted from the fall of artillery shells onto the homes in Al Furn (Bakery) street.
9- Bustan Al Qasr: The moment a rocket fell, smoke columns rising amidst a state of complete panic and fear amongst civilians.
10- Tareeq Al Bab: Heavy artillery shelling onto the neighbourhood, every two shells were dropped together, resulting in injuries amongst civilians.
Shelling onto rural Aleppo:
11- Rural Aleppo- Al Bab: Renewed warplane shelling onto the city after Fajr prayers today.
- Afternoon today- Warplane shelling targeting the military court, no injuries were reported.
12- Rural Aleppo- Daret ‘Izzeh: Dawn time today, sporadic shelling onto the outskirts of Daret ‘Izzeh.
- Afternoon today, heavy shelling using rocket launchers onto the city.
- Five martyrs from one family along with tens of injuries resulted from artillery and rocket shelling onto the city in the western rural Aleppo countryside.
13- Rural Aleppo- Qubtan Al Jabal: The town is exposed to artillery shelling from Al Sheikh Suleiman artillery base in conjunction with shelling from two helicopters and the flight of one warplane above the towns’ sky, which resulted in the rise of smoke columns from homes.
Violent shelling from the artillery base and helicopters:
Helicopter and artillery shelling targeting a residential bulding:
Rise of smoke columns from one of the homes as a result of artillery shelling:
14- Rural Aleppo- Bayanoun: Very violent warplane shelling targeting schools inhabiting displaced civilians from the city.
Violent warplane shelling and for the second consecutive time targeting civilian homes.
- Evening: Fall of a number of shells onto the village.
- Violent warplane shelling onto the town of Bayanoun targeting schools inhabiting displaced civilians.
15-16- Rural Aleppo- Hayyan and Ratyan: Warplane shelling.
17- Rural Alepo- Manbej: The town was exposed to warplane shelling at dawn time today, civilians woke up to the sounds of violent explosions.
18- Rural Aleppo- Deir Hafer: This morning, warplanes shelled the town.
- Heavy, violent warplane shelling for the second time during the hour.
19- Rural Aleppo- Hardatnein: Warplanes shelled the town at dawn time today.
20- Rural Aleppo- Akhtarein: Turkman Bareh: Warplane shelling onto the town during the afternoon.
21. Rural Aleppo - Injareh: warplane shelling of the town:
22. Rural Aleppo - Bashqateen: impact of the warplane shelling on houses in the morning:
23. Rural Aleppo - Al Safeirah: shelling of the polyclinics centre 2 times in a row:
24. Rural Aleppo - Jibreen: warplanes shelling:http://youtu.be/gpUWXj1mLEci
25. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: moment an explosive TNT barrel was thrown from a plane:
-Artillery shelling from the 46th regiment:
26. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: shelling from the 46th regiment by special forces, using rocket launchers and artillery. The shelling targeted Al Alee bakery and the civilian housing area in the morning.
27. Rural Aleppo - Mare’: warplane shelling of the city. No casualties have been reported thus far.
* Received late:
-Al Midan: incendary shells burning buildings yesterday:
-Al Arqoub: houses lighting on fire due to the Assad militia shelling:
• Number of times heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: jets flying overhead after shelling:
2. Aleppo: MiG planes flying overhead and shelling the districts of Aleppo:
3. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: helicopters flying overhead
4. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: warplanes overhead shelling the city:
5. Bustan Al Basha: military helicopter flying overhead:
6. Rural Aleppo - Jibreen: warplanes flying overhead:
• Peaceful revolutionary acts:
1. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: the future of the youth of Syria - youths launched a campaign of cleaning the streets and walls from the shelling and rubbish/garbage.
• Delayed news and videos:
1. Al Mayassar: clip of a demonstration yesterday evening:
2. Al Marjeh: great demonstration after Friday prayers yesterday: