Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 05/09/2012 up until 8pm
Summary for 05/09/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 64, in addition to reports of a mass execution which claimed the lives of 45 people in Al Akramiyeh.
Number of protests: 1
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 1
Number of shelled places: 18
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 2
Number of defections: 0
1. Bab Al Hadeed: Yousef Ja’rour, 22 years, was executed in Maysaloun at Al Siyaseh roundabout.
2-3. Al Mayasar: 2 unidentified martyrs who were killed when a residential building burned from the shelling.
4. Ba’eidein: Ali Ma’mo, 45 years, killed from the shelling:
5-6. Ba’eidein: 2 martyrs whose families’ refused to give their names, who were killed from the shelling.
7. Masakin Hanano: Omar Al Hussein, 35 years.
8. Masakin Hanano: child Mohammad Noor Al Hamwee, 15 years, killed from the shelling.
9. Masakin Hanano: unidentified female martyr.
10. Al Itha’ah: Mohammad Othman, killed during clashes.
11. Al Kallaseh: Mahmoud Ahmad Salah Al Deen, 13 years, killed from the shelling.
12. Saif Al Dowleh: elderly Nouree Ahmad Jabaqjee, 75 years, killed from the shelling. He was killed while visiting his house to check up on it.
*Massacre in Bustan Al Basha district:
13-22. 10 martyrs were recovered from under the rubble due to the violent shelling. They remain unidentified.
23-32. 10 martyrs remain under the rubble due to the shelling.
33-42. A entire building was burnt, that had 5 floors and was housing more than 10 civilians, who were all burnt and whose bodies are being evacuated.
*Massacre in Al Neirab district, near at Al Hawooth roundabout at dawn:
13 people were martyred from the warplane shelling, which lead to the collapse of a building.
43. Female Rajaa’ Saleh Qassab (mother), from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
44. Female Hiyam Mahmoud Qassab (aunt), from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
45. Child Aminah Abdul Fattah Qaassab, 10 years, from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
46. Child Hiyam Abdul Fattah Qassab, 5 years, from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
47. Child martyr ‘Mahmoud Abd AlFattah Qassab’, 16 years old, from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
48. Child martyr ‘Karam Abd AlFattah Qassab’, 3 years old, from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
49. Child martyr ‘Fatimah Abd AlFattah Qassab’, 7 years old, from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
50. Child martyr ‘Abdo Qassab’, 12 yeards old, from Mare’, rural Aleppo.
51- 52. Two martyrs of unknown identity from the neighbourhood.
53-54. Two child martyrs who were unrecognisable due to the fact that their bodies had been turned into pieces.
55- Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb: The martyr ‘Eissa Mohammad Abd AlRahman Obeid’ as a result of shelling of the city of Al Atareb.
*Al Sikaree: a shell was dropped on a public minibus in the neighbourhood, which led to the martyrdom of five people.
56. Young Majed Kalasee, killed when a public minibus was targeted near the district.
57. Ahmad Kalasee, 20 years, killed when a public minibus was targeted near the district.
58. Abdullah Ja’arah, killed when a public minibus was targeted near the district.
59. Deibo Dakhan, killed when a public minibus was targeted near the district.
60. Female Ibtisam Al Sankaree, 45 years, killed when a public minibus was targeted near the district.
61. Al Raqqah- Martyrdom of the FSA unit ‘Ahmad Hallaq’ originally from Al Raqqah, during his defense of the citizens of Aleppo city. He was buried in Kafar Karmeen.
62. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Martyr ‘Mohammad Abd AlRaheem Hayyek’ who was killed whilst defending the families of Aleppo.
63. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz/Bab Jnein: A female martyr from Houro family was shot by a sniper at Bab Jnein in Aleppo.
64. Rural Aleppo - Ma’aret Al Arteeq: Ahmad Al Khateeb, killed from the shelling on the town:
•65-109- Al Akramieh neighbourhood- A massacre committed by the regime in which 45 civilian detainees were executed after using a Doshka against them, after they were severely tortured in front of the residents of the area in order to terrorise them all. This was implemented by Air Force Intelligence units and among those executed were young males aged between 16-17 years old.
Masakin Hanano: names of martyrs who were killed from the shelling yesterday:
-Ahmad Abdul Rahman Jabbar, 33 years. He was married.
-Yousef Hamdo, 35 years.
-Musa Tabal, 33 years:
1. Injured and wounded:
- Ba’eidein: casualties:http://youtu.be/lbz_-VLEkYQ
- Al Marjeh: the sole survivor of the Marjeh massacre:http://youtu.be/0OLkdkSMfC4
- Field hospital: a daily humanitarian crisis in the field hospitals:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty4rc-ESvNs&feature=em-uploademail
- Al Sikaree: a great number of casualties, including a 50-year-old lady and a child of 3 years, and it is difficult to treat them.
2. Bustan Al Basha: impact of the shelling:
3. Al Mayasar: a house that had a TNT barrel fired onto it from a helicopter on Monday:
4. Al Kallaseh: the minaret of Jamal mosque was hit by shell fragments:
-Impact of the destruction on the prayer room in the mosque from a shell that fell on the rooftop:
5. Al Itha’ah: shelling of the minaret of Al Rasheed mosque, and its complete destruction. 4 surrounding buildings were also destroyed:
-Moment that the minaret of Al Rasheed mosque collapsed in front of the cameraman:
6. Al Sha’ar: impact of the shelling on Sad Al Lawz street:
7. Al Firdous: impact of the indiscriminate shelling on buildings:
8. Bustan Al Qasr: impact of the indiscriminate shelling:
9. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: impact of the warplane shelling at night:
-Pictures of the warplane shelling at dawn on Wednesday, which lead to great material damage and some casualties:
-Place a bomb exploded, which fell from a MiG plane:
9. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: impact of the het shelling on the cemetery:
Cases of gunfire:
1. Bab Al Nasr: violent clashes and gunfire in the district:
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1- Al Sakhoor: Intense artillery bombardment onto the neighbourhood since dawn today.
2- Al ‘Arqoob: Warplanes shelling the neighbourhood.
3- Al Sikaree: A shell fell on a public mini-bus which led to the martyrdom of five people and the fall of no less than fifteen people injured civilians.
4- Al Sha’ar: Sad Allowz: Two shells fell on Sad Allowz without any injuries.
- Renewed violent artillery shelling onto the neighbourhood and adjacent neighbourhoods at night.
5- Al Itha’a: Violent, indiscriminate tank shelling onto the neighbourhood.
- A few seconds of continuous shelling on lthe neighbourhood and columns of black smoke rise from the region.
6- Al Ma’adi: Violent shelling onto the neighbourhood, leading to the damage of a large number of houses.
7- Al Zibdieh: Violent tank shelling onto the neighbourhood, leading to the damage of a large number of houses.
8- (Al Bab way) Al Rabee’ Al Arabi: Heavy artillery shelling onto Al Bab neighbourhood, leading to the damage of a large number of houses.
9- Ba’ideen: A shell fell on the neighbourhood which led to the fall of five martyrs.
10- Al Miyassar: Artillery shelling onto the neighbourhood.
11- Masaken Hanano: Brutal, barbaric shelling began on the neighbourhood using cannons.
12- Al Kallaseh: A shell fell which targeted a building adjacent to ‘Farouj AlGhajjar’ which resulted in the martyrdom of a child.
13. Bustan Al Basha: violent shelling on the district, which claimed the lives of a great number of martyrs under the rubble, as well as due to a building burning.
Noor i need to go pray 3asir mashi xxx
14. Al Marjeh: violent shelling on the district.
15. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: artillery and heavy machine gun shelling on the outskirts of the town:
16. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: smoke rising in the sky due to the barbaric military shelling:
17. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: warplane shelling during a funeral procession for the martyr Mohammad Abdul Rahman Hayek:
18. Rural Aleppo - Maskaneh: Assad warplanes shelled the town twice in a row, causing great devastation.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1- Al ‘Arqoob: Warplanes shelling the neighbourhood
2- Al Sha’ar: Helicopters flying above Al Sha’ar neighbourhood.
Demonstrations in Rural Aleppo:
All the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Azaaz, Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1- Hayyan: Funeral procession of the martyr ‘Mohammad Abd AlRaheem Hayyek’ from the town of Hayyan.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1- Salah al Deen: Al Fateh Brigade participating in a campaign to clean the streets of the neighbourhood yesterday.
Delayed videos and news:
1- Rural Aleppo- Kobani: Evening sit-in demanding the fall of the regime and the execution of the murderer 04/09/2012