Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 15/08/2012
Summary for 15/08/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 71, in addition to 3 killed in previous days whose names were received today.
Number of protests: 8
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 5
Number of shelled places: 27
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 6
Number of defections: 0
1. Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo]: female martyr from the Sawdah family, killed when a shell entered buildings near Zein Al Abideen mosque.
2. Aleppo/Al Leiramoun: martyr known as Abu Matee', killed from sniper fire in Saif Al Dowleh. He was buried in Kafar Naya.
3. Al A'thamiyeh: Abdul Razzaq Raqyeh, 65 years, killed when a tank shell fell on his house during the shelling of the district.
4. Saif Al Dowleh: Fares Hasoun, with 2 children, killed when a shell fell on his house in Kafar Hamra, to where he had fled from the shelling on his house in Saif Al Dowleh:http://youtu.be/RseQsRADtmw
5. Salah Al Deen: Sa'eed Ghazal Bin Atta, killed from Assad miltia fire.
6. Kafar Hamra: Qasem Abdul Qader Saboune killed from regime shelling on the town:http://youtu.be/VrneL_qJXnQ
7. Rural Aleppo - Manbej/Bab Al Nasr: Major Yousef Ajjan Al Hadeed, head of the Ahrar Al Bab wal Sharq brigade, killed from sniper bullets in Bab Al Nasr.
-Interview with the father of the martyr Yousef Ajjan Al Hadeed:http://youtu.be/SpaffF5PdZQ
8. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Mostafa Abdul Razzaq Akeel from the Saif Allah Al Masloul brigade.
9. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Ali Ibrahim Aloush from the Saif Allah Al Masloul brigade.
10. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: Ahmad Hassan Deibo, 75 years, killed from the shelling on the town.
11. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: female Huda Abdul Razzaq, 38 years with 4 children, killed from the shelling on the town.
12. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: female child Muna Hassan Deibo, 10 years, killed from the shelling on the town.
13. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: Ali Omar Deibo Al Mohammad, defector police officer, 22 years, killed from a tank shell that fell on the town.
14. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: female Aminah Al Sayid, 83 years, killed from the barbaric shelling.
15. Saif Al Dowleh: Mahmoud Maher Abu Saleh, 25 years, killed from sniper fire.
16 Northern Aleppo suburbs/Al Qarasee village: Abdul Hameed Marzouq, 31 years and was living in Al Zabadiyeh in Aleppo, was killed during a battle at Al Sleimaniyeh police station. He was buried in his village after his body was smuggled from the university hospital in Aleppo.
17-18. Rural Aleppo/Kafar Ta'al: 2 martyrs, including a woman, from the fall of a shell on a house:http://youtu.be/dZs8GYXsSTs
19. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: hero Nizar Mohammad Hassan Ameen Jibra'eel:http://youtu.be/TUB6aWJMkqM
20. Al Firdous: Basil Qashqash, 46 years, killed from the shelling.
21. Al Firdous: Mohammad Noor Khojah, 24 years, killed from the shelling.
22. Salah Al Deen: Mohammad Subhi Boushee, 16 years, killed from sniper gunfire.
23. Salah Al Deen: Yaser Sawas, killed from a shell that fell on the district 2 days ago.
24. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Omama Abdullah Hisham, 3rd year engineering student at the University of Aleppo, killed in Aleppo.
25. Rural Aleppo - Kafarnouran: Omar Idlibee killed from the shelling:http://youtu.be/9G2_Z8WNbJM
26. Saif Al Dowleh: Mohammad Ahmad Baleed killed from sniper gunfire near his house. He had diabetes and his wife is pregnant.
27. Al Sakhour: Zakariya Mohamad Al Abdullah, 28 years and married with a 2-year-old child, was killed while he was passing near an explosion that occurred near Ugarit cinema. He was from Al Sakhour.
*5 martyrs from the massacre in Qadee Askar:
28. Halab Al Qadeimeh [Old Aleppo] - Qadee Askar: Ahmad Sha'ban Hano, 48 years, killed from the shelling.
29. Halab Al Qadeimeh [Old Aleppo] - Qadee Askar: Mohammad Nhas, 28 years, killed from the shelling.
30. Halab Al Qadeimeh [Old Aleppo] - Qadee Askar: Mohammad Shadee Nhas, 22 years, killed from the shelling.
31. Halab Al Qadeimeh [Old Aleppo] - Qadee Askar: Abdo Zayed, 33 years, killed from the shelling.
32. Halab Al Qadeimeh [Old Aleppo] - Qadee Askar: Mustafa Abu Amshah, 55 years, killed from the shelling.
*Dozens were killed in a massacre that took place in Azaaz that caused a great number of casualties among the rubble. 39 names have been documented so far:
33. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: female Siham Sam'o Darbaleh:http://youtu.be/RWb0lMo5X9k
34-35. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: female martyr under the rubble and another martyr who remains under the devastation:http://youtu.be/FDbfJzNh66o
36. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: university student Ziad Waleed Ibrahim, 3rd year medical student, killed from the shelling:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349502055130283&set=a.198650416882115.50400.100002114741222&type=1&theater
37. Yousef Riad Danoun, 80 years
38. Nadirah Yousef Riad Danoun, 45 years
39. Aminah Yousef Jameel Danoun, 65 years
40. Ideib Danoun and his father
41. Yousef Adeib Danoun
42. Ahmad Adeib Danoun
43. Shahoud Adeib Danoun
44. Amanee Adeib Danoun
45. Waleed Yousef Danoun
46. Yousef Waleed Danoun
47. Wisam Waleed Danoun
48. Amanee Waleed Danoun
49. Wiam Waleed Danoun
50. Yousef Sameer Danoun, 10 years
51. Aminah Sameer Danoun, 12 years
52. Samar Sameer Danoun, 11 years
53. Raneem Sameer Danoun, 12 years
54. Tasneem Sameer Danoun, 4 years
55. Mohammad Khadar Sameer Danoun, 1 month.
56. Khadeijah Danoun, 40 years
57. Yahya Mohammad Yaserjee, 7 years
58. Sarah Mohammad Yaserjee, 5 years
59. Ziad Waleed Ramadan, 15 years
60. Abdul Hafeeth Mohammad Haj Sa'eed, 35 years
61. Raghed Hisham Dadekhee
62. Ahmad Abdul Rahman Kharfaneh
63. Sameer Ahmad Al Hilo
64. Daran Ahmad Daran, 27 years
65. Alaa' Mostafa Mousa, 20 years
66. Mohammad Khalaf, 17 years
67-68. Lamees Jamal Hilal, who was 8 months pregnant.
69. Salem Yaserjee
70. Ahmad Yaserjee
71. Yousef Danoun
*Preparing graves and burying the martyrs from the massacre:http://youtu.be/OQ8JzktbLkU
-Mass graves and bodies of martyrs being retrieved. Burial lasted until the night:http://youtu.be/8AO-Kwqg2mk
72-73. Eastern districts of Aleppo: 2 unidentified mamattersho were killed during the helicopter shelling on Batareekh district. 11/08/2012:http://youtu.be/SOdaAnOfri4
74. Eastern Al Sheikh Maqsoud: Mohammad Darwish Farho killed from a shell that fell on his house 11/08/2012.
**Aleppo - Hreitan: the martyr who was unknown in the video has been identified as Ibrahim Saleem Al Haddad, from Homs province in Al Qaseer city, born in 1987 and had a positive blood type. He defected from a security checkpoint in Hreitan, joined Al Zabeir Bin Al 'Oum brigade of the Free Syria Army and fought in liberation battles fought by the brigade in Aleppo. He had come back for 3 days only, as the group was preparing to head to Aleppo, when he was martyred with another defector from Homs and a member of Al Zabeir Bin Al 'Uloum brigade called Hamza Aref Balkash. He was buried in Hreitan Al Kabeirah cemetery:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0IN2HNonOI&feature=player_embedded
1. Injured and wounded:
•Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: martyrs being retrieved from under the rubble and searching for living people during the footage:http://youtu.be/do84qh3O0G0
-Injured child crying from under the rubble:http://youtu.be/R9CXNiA_QqU
-Panic and treating casualties:http://youtu.be/PsrKkETfu2w
-Children casualties from the barbaric shelling:http://youtu.be/QN3rQceztek
-Field hospital packed with casualties in Azaaz:http://youtu.be/BN4jfcER91U
•Al Kallaseh: moment a shell fell and several civilian casualties:http://youtu.be/cjpzoLL_b5E
•Rural Aleppo - Dabeq: a casualty from the shelling:http://youtu.be/IOaGm_L7Z5I
2. Al Sha'ar: Al Shifa' hospital targeted by warplane shelling:http://youtu.be/T1pFsmKfED4
3. Tareeq Al Bab: impact of shelling and destruction in civilian houses:http://youtu.be/kPaRTX9jybY
-Extent of devastation caused by the shelling:http://youtu.be/W-xPxXlphk4
4. Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo]: impact of a shell that fell:http://youtu.be/3OeRd7aNxtY
5. Al Sakhour: warplanes and the impact of destruction:http://youtu.be/XMTj8pgJXkk
-Inside a shelled school near Jaber Bin Abdullah mosque:http://youtu.be/rsk-YJ3QYXI
-Shelling on Ali Abdusaleh school:http://youtu.be/0gY2QHZW0oc
-Two houses brought to the ground:http://youtu.be/dPObYSAFM0c
6. Al Kallaseh and Bustan Al Qasr:a continued power outage in Al Kallaseh and part of Bustan Al Qasr since a week ago and up until now.
7. Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo]: a great number of refugees who had fled from the shelling in their districts are going to the district.
8. City centre: all roads cut off in Sa'ad Allah Al Jabree square, Al Manshiyeh and Al Azeiziyeh after an explosive package detonated in Ugarit cinema.
9. Faculty of science: pictures of the faculty of science, that was targeted by shells in previous days:
10. Bab Al Neirab: a rubbish crisis that will lead to a health disaster due to the lack of public cleaning vehicles removing waste and garbage/rubbish bags:http://youtu.be/4NdnZbJW4tw
11. The regime shells electricity pylons and residents fix them:http://youtu.be/HzzPxMubBog
12. Al Zabadiyeh: impact of shelling on the district near Al Noor hospital:http://youtu.be/c-DV8jYvMxY
-Residential buildings after the shelling:http://youtu.be/9hoqiVrPybU
13. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: impact of MiG shelling on the town:http://youtu.be/Ac_3lxB-n6E
14. Rural Aleppo - Barqoum: warplane shelling and a school targeted on Tuesday:http://youtu.be/20HUJKXy9ZE
15. Rural Aleppo - Anadan: impact of shelling from helicopters and warplanes:http://youtu.be/8KokJ_y_y8c
16. Rural Aleppo - Mayer: impact if destruction caused by warplanes in the morning:http://youtu.be/Z0_5Phgsxs8
-Impact of shelling on a mosque:http://youtu.be/UEDDbThIuZc
17. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: impact of indiscriminate shelling on the town:http://youtu.be/jdGfI6wDmWc
18. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: impact of warplane shelling:http://youtu.be/aTpmDWx8nbQ
19. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: impact of the barbaric shelling:http://youtu.be/4OrhMjIK5Zg
-The district completely destroyed:http://youtu.be/oJx2VSIJ4mo
-Civilians coming out from under the rubble:http://youtu.be/acpR9iJwVLc
-Family and close friends to one of the martyrs and civilians crying over their martyr and the condition of one of the houses after the shelling:http://youtu.be/o6GmEgc5JpM
Night: retrieving bodies from under the rubble until late into the night:http://youtu.be/IvnqU-zrP5s
20. Rural Aleppo - Kafar Ta'al: impact of the indiscriminate shelling from the 46th regiment, that lead to fall of 2 martyrs and dozens of injured:http://youtu.be/1XbrJ64K9b4
-Eastern Al Sheikh Maqsoud: 11/08/2012 - impact of a shell that fell on a safe house and that caused the martyrdom of citizen Mohammad Darwish Farho:http://youtu.be/RseQsRADtmw
-Al A'thamiyeh: 11/08/2012 - impact of shelling and devastation from the shelling:http://youtu.be/BI2jvJ9973g
Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Saba' Bahrat: violent clashes in Al Saba' Bahrat and Bab Al Nasr between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias.
2. Al Jandoul roundabout: violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias, and the destruction of 3 tanks and a BRDM.
3. Maysaloun: violent clashes with heavy machine guns and warplanes flying overhead the area.
4. Al Maridian: violent clashes at Al Hayah hospital, and reports that the Assad army has occupied the hospital.
5. Saif Al Dowleh: violent clashes and sounds of gunfire in the area.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Masakin Hanano: helicopter and artillery shelling directly targeting mosques, schools and residential houses and a number of casualties in Share' Al Souq Al Tijaree [market road.]
-Helicopter shelling and the post office building burning:http://youtu.be/v5VrFsPe-zI
-Renewed indiscriminate shelling began before after [breaking fast time] that is ongoing up until now.
-Evening: greatly intensified indiscriminate shelling.
-Midnight: continuous warplane shelling on Masakin Hanano and Al Sakhour.
2. Qadee Askar: sounds of strong shelling heard at dawn.
-Renewed warplane shelling that lead to an addition 5 martyrs up until now and several casualties.
3. Al Mayasar: artillery shelling in the morning.
-Night: the fall of 3 shells up until now.
4. Bustan Al Basha: helicopter shelling on the district when the Free Syria Army took control of most of the district and reached Dar Al Asafeer.
5. Al Ansaree: shells fell in eastern Al Ansaree near Suleiman Al Farisee mosque, that lead to damage to buildings and great damage to the mosque and civilian cars.
6. Tareeq Al Bab: warplanes shell in the afternoon.
7. Al Sha'ar: warplanes shell in the afternoon.
-After iftaar [breaking fast time]: warplane shelling and the fall of 4 shells on the district.
8. Bab Al Hadeed: warplanes shell in the afternoon.
9. Al Hellok: violent shelling on northern Al Hellok (Ba'eidein) and reports of casualties.
-Ba'eidein: fall of 5 shells after midnight.
10. Saif Al Dowleh: the building opposite Al Noor hospital was hit and badly damaged from the barbaric shelling last knifer that continued until 8am.
-Heavy helicopter shelling since the morning and great destruction to the district.
-After midnight: violent shelling around Zeino road and great numbers of civilians flee.
11. Al Shaqayyef: helicopters shell Al Shaqayyef and Al Sheikh Maqsoud:http://youtu.be/73eOI2tm9ns
12. Al Sikaree: fall of a shell in Al Wadee road that caused great damage to the buildings and critically wounded a female child. She was treated in a hospital.
13. Al Itha'ah reports of shelling.
14. Al Kallaseh: artillery shelling near Al Musala mosque.
-A number of casualties near from the artillery shelling Jamal mosque.
-Moment a shell fell and civilian casualties:http://youtu.be/cjpzoLL_b5E
15. Al Heidariyeh: warplanes shell the districts of Al Sakhour, Hanano and Al Heidariyeh.
16. Al Sakhour: warplanes shell Al Sakhour and the surrounding districts after iftaar [breaking fast time.]
-Midnight: continuous warplane shelling on Masakin Hanano and Al Sakhour.
17. Tareeq Al Bab: warplane shelling indiscriminately targeting civilian houses.
18. Al Firdous: shelling on the district that claimed the lives of 2 people.
19. Rural Aleppo - Anadan: shelling and some buildings destroyed and reports that the regime has threatened residents of the northern suburbs of their extermination if the Free Syria Armrural not withdraw from Aleppo:http://youtu.be/8KokJ_y_y8c
-Night: violent artillery shelling.
20. Rural Aleppo - Mayer: warplane shelling and columns of smoke are seen from a distance of several kilometres.
21. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: violent warplane shelling, sounds of explosions and smokee can be seen from Tel Rif'at city:http://youtu.be/mvoo7JZSgUI
-MiG [Russian-made military jets] shell with rockets and heavy destroy the city. There are dozens of martyrs who are being retrieved from under the rubble, and reports of dozens who are still under rubble.
22. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: indiscriminate rocket shelling on the town:http://youtu.be/jdGfI6wDmWc
23. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: warplanes shelling the city at an outpatients clinic belonging to one of the hospitals of the city:http://youtu.be/aTpmDWx8nbQ
24. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: warplane [MiG] shelling.
-Violent artillery and rocket shelling at night from the 46th regiment:http://youtu.be/-VwLokYNtQM
25. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: artillery shelling with a continued power outage and cut-off of water for 2 consecutive months.
26. Rural Aleppo - Arshaf: warplanes shell the village and its surroundings.
27. Rural Aleppo - Dabeq: MiG [Russian-made military jets] shelling and no reports of casualties.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Masakin Hanano: helicopters overhead shell the district, specifically the postal building:http://youtu.be/v5VrFsPe-zI
2. Al Shaqeeq: helicopters overhead Al Shaqeeq and Al Sheikh Maqsoud:http://youtu.be/WEOMOtFyv9Q
3. Western rueral Aleppo: warplanes [MiGs] flying overhead Al Atareb, Batano, Daret 'Izeh and Bab Al Hawa area.
4. Rural Aleppo - Akhtarein: warplanes flying overhead.
5. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: warplanes overhead pound the city with rockets and shells.
6. Al Maridian: helicopters flying overhead the district.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
All the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Azaaz, Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Azaaz: funeral procession for female martyr Siham Sam'o Darbaleh:http://youtu.be/xcTWLGelcbU
2. Manbej: funeral procession for martyr Major Yousef Ajjan Al Hadeed, head of Ahrar Al Bab wal Sharq brigade:http://youtu.be/F5TdgAlhDdg
3. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: funeral procession for the hero martyr Doctor Ziad Ibrahim:http://youtu.be/Aqa6p5lO4O4
4. Manbej: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/v3zDRfX8tr4
5. Mare': evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/-MH0Nw3jAXI
6. Kafarnouran: funeral procession for martyr Omar Idlebee:http://youtu.be/B-_lw0dk0xE
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Sarein, Dabeq.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Rural Aleppo - Baza'ah: a campaign of cleaning the city from all the youth of Baza'ah and an expelnation of the campaign in the video:http://youtu.be/nwLZ4BXQ-gw
1. Masakin Hanano: interview with a civilian who talks about the regime shelling:http://youtu.be/OenNNSqyN-Y
Delayed videos and news:
1. Manbek: evening demontsration on Tuesday:http://youtu.be/XgRE1LIMBX8
2. Rural Aleppo - Souran: evening demonstration in Souran, Azaaz, on Tuesday:http://youtu.be/s2i33gq4wfk