Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 14/08/2012
Summary for 14/08/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 30, including 2 defectors from Homs and 5 who were killed in a new massacre committed by the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] 11/08/2012
Number of protests: 4
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 7
Number of shelled places: 16
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 2
Number of defections: 0
1. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: Ahmad Haseen Jum'ah Aboud, 17 years, killed from MiGs [Russial-made military jets] shelling the town.
2. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: Mohammad Mustafa Bakour, 75 years, killed from MiGs [Russial-made military jets] shelling the town.
3. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: Fahad Mahmoud Bakour, 45 years with 5 children, killed from MiGs [Russial-made military jets] shelling the town.
4. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: Mohammad Fahad Bakour, 15 years, killed from MiGs [Russial-made military jets] shelling the town.
5. Rural Aleppo - Al Khafseh: Ali Abdullah Al Haseen, known as Abu Hamza, 32 years, killed in Maskaneh area by snipers. His body was transported to the national hospital in Manbej. He will be buried in Al Khafseh.
6. Tadeil: Omar Tawfeeq Taha, 36 years with 4 children, killed from shelling from the 46th regiment.
7. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: Fattoum Sami Akar killed from shelling from the 46th regiment.
8. Western rural Aleppo - Burj Al Namrah: Karam Fahed Al Jarraf, 15 years, killed from Assad forces gunfire while he was working on his field, when a convoy of military reinforcements passed heading towards Bab Al Hawa.
9. Salah Al Deen: unidentified elderly martyr, allegedly Aby Mos'ab:http://youtu.be/5YYUyicRV8s
10. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: unidentified martyr.http://youtu.be/G0IN2HNonOI
11-13. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: 3 killed during the shelling. They are Hamza Balkash and 2 defected military personnel from Homs:http://youtu.be/6k3IddiwsZA
14. Al Hamdaniyeh: the body of Abdullah Labaniyeh, 56 years, who exited his house on 01/08/2012 at 7am and never returned home, was found yesterday near his house in the morning with a number of shot-wounds:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=480255788651448&set=a.466924513317909.110574.466748646668829&type=1&theater
15. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Salah Al Deen: Mohammad Ahmad Hallaj killed from an injury he had sustained from criminal militias while he was defending the people of Salah Al Deen.
16. Aleppo: Subhi Dablounee, 30 years with 2 children and a laboratory worker at the University of Aleppo, died from an injury he had sustained from 3 sniper shots at the immigration building:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=487433617951675&set=a.250342398327466.74293.244519718909734&type=1&theater
*Martyrs of the Bab Hawa battle:
17. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Omar Abdul Razzaq killed in battle in Bab Hawa.
18. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Lieutenant Sa'oud Sa'oud killed in battle in Bab Hawa.
19. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Mustafa Hajo Bakr killed in battle in Bab Hawa.
20. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Haseen Saleibeh killed in battle in Bab Hawa.
21. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Ahmad Awad killed in battle in Bab Hawa.
22. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: Mustafa Abdul Lateef Hajjee Mahmoud killed in an operation to confront an Assad convoy that was going to Bab Al Hawa: http://youtu.be/vDUgxCFm2as
-Burying the martyr:http://youtu.be/Gm_DxGHBFyg
23. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: Mustafa Hatem Al Ahmad killed in an operation to confront an Assad convoy that was going to Bab Al Hawa.
24. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: Abdul Majed Mohammad Abdul Majeed killed in an operation to confront an Assad convoy that was going to Bab Al Hawa:http://youtu.be/Bo2jjlZLTCk
25. Rural Aleppo - Orem Al Kubra: Mohammad Ahmad Anoun killed in battle in Bab Hawa: http://youtu.be/kUreE2od60I
*Massacre committed by the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] on Saturday 11/08/2012:
26-30. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': bodies of 5 young men found near the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] branch. The bodies had signs of torture, they were blindfolded, some heads were curshed and all were sumcrushedecuted on 11/08/2012:http://youtu.be/_0nh-1RYnts
1. Injured and wounded:
•Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: operation to open a stomach in a field hospital:http://youtu.be/SbIBrlRDz2g
2. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: impact of destruction:http://youtu.be/9q0756Q0ng8
-Children fleeing from in front of Assad's massacres:http://youtu.be/zn6FtlhUwhI
-Extent of holes caused by warplane bombs:http://youtu.be/di1XGK7qHU8
3. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: impact of helicopter and tank shelling on buildings:http://youtu.be/YH3ykkwWObU
-Impact of shelling on the town and the Free Syria Army helps evacuating civilians:http://youtu.be/6U4PazlLs1s
4. Masakin Hanano: impact of destruction and shelling on residential buildings:http://youtu.be/vIxgVBJ_X8g
5. Aleppo: bread crisis from the suffocating blockade imposed on the liberated areas:http://youtu.be/HjIHfDeEvXs
Cases of gunfire:
1. Bab Al Nasr: clashes between the Free Syria Army and regime forces:http://youtu.be/_ZAnSGL4k5o
2. Saif Al Dowleh: clashes between the Free Syria Army and regime forces at 2am before dawn.
3. Al Sha'ar: sporadic clashes at Al Sha'ar roundabout.
4. Salah Al Deen: continued clashes and a spread of havoc and destruction in the district and the collapse of most buildings due to the continuous shelling.
5. Al Saba' Bahrat: sporadic clashes with the checkpoint stationed in Al Saba' Bahrat.
6. Nazlet Adonis: sounds of violent clashes.
7. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and the Assad army, in conjunction with shelling from helicopters and tanks.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Al Sakhour: helicopters overhead shell the district and the surrounding eastern districts:http://youtu.be/AF3_gOylBoo
2. Al Sha'ar: Dar Al Shifa' hospital shelled for the second time, with the knowledge that it's the only hospital that treats casualties from the war shelling on the districts of Aleppo.
3. Bustan Al Qasr: mortar shelling on the district.
4. Bustan Al Zahraj/Souq Al Hal: 4 mortar shells fell in the orchards of Bustan Al Zahrahm, behind the Souq Al Hal. There was a very great outbreak of fire that destroyed 4 factories containing grocery boxes that went on from 4.50 until 6.10pm.
5. Masakin Hanano: artillery shells shook the district and caused great destruction to civilian houses.
6. Salah Al Deen: continued targeting of the district with shells above residential buildings that have collapsed from the extent of the continued shelling.
7. Tareeq Al Bab: violent artillery shelling with tanks, that lead to further destruction of residential buildings and reports of civilian casualties.
8. Al Firdous: helicopter and warplanes flying overhead and shelling. A great number of residents fled the district.
9. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: shelling with heavy machine guns and warplanes and smoke is billowing from buildings:http://youtu.be/sy95nKwbgpg
-Extent of holes created by warplane bombs:http://youtu.be/di1XGK7qHU8
10. Rural ALeppo - Tadef: indiscriminate shelling from the 45th regiment and a number of casualties from the shelling.
11. Rural Aleppo - Tadeel: artillery and rocket shelling from the 46th regiment and a young man has been martyred thus far.
12. Rural Aleppo - Kafar'ameh: artillery and rocket shelling from the 46th regiment.
13. Rural Aleppo - Kafarta'al: artillery and rocket shelling from the 46th regiment.
14. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: helicopter and tank shelling on the main road during clashes. The shelling was later strongly intensified on the town, claiming the lives of 4 martyrs.
-Smoke billowing from the town:http://youtu.be/IPN90igkeJQ
15. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: shelling on the city from Manegh military airport that resulted in material damage only and no reports of casualties.
16. Rural Aleppo - As an: tank shelling on the village in an act to take revenge on civilians after the liberation of the Faculty of Electronic Warfare, which is located nearby.
*Monday- Al Sakhour: MiGs [Russian-made military jets] shelled the eastern districts:http://youtu.be/jl4MMDLyOjc
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: warplanes shell the city:http://youtu.be/sy95nKwbgpg
2. Al Sakhour: helicopters roam overhead the district and the eastern neighbouring districts:http://youtu.be/AF3_gOylBoo
*Monday- Al Sakhour: warplanes overhead the eastern districts that shell with heavy machine guns.http://youtu.be/jl4MMDLyOjc
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
All the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Al Ibzamo: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/S8KYOiBDUoo
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Manbej, Dabeq.
1. Rural Aleppo - battle of Bab Al Hawa: treating an injured Assad soldier:http://youtu.be/yHczq5-E_rs