Friday, August 10, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 09/08/2012
1. Al Maghayer: Ahmad Sawas killed from the shelling.
2. Al Jazmatee: younger brother of martyr Anas Naser Hamoud, who is less than 18 years old, was killed from the shelling.
3. Al Itha'ah: father Abdul Majeed Qital, owner of a grocery store, killed when a shell fell on his shop:http://youtu.be/3mIjXDRdE9Q
4. Al Itha'ah: son Mohammad Abdul Majeed Qital, with special needs, killed when a shell fell on the shop: http://youtu.be/3mIjXDRdE9Q
5. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb/Bustan Al Basha: Kamal Janeed Al Shoum, 27 years with 2 children and from Al Atareb, was killed from sniper fire in Bustan Al Basha.
6. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: Ali Abdul Azeez Hasanato killed from the artillery shelling:http://youtu.be/-f0vTRBElUo
7. Rural Aleppo - Al Kaseibeh/Salah Al Deen: Saif Al Deen Darweesh, 25 years, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
8. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: female child from the Al Kareez family killed when a shell fell on a car that was transporting the family.
9-11. Al Blat: 3 unidentified martyrs who were killed when a shell fell on houses in the district.
12. Salah Al Deen: Thabet Haseen Abdul Jaleel, 20 years, killed during clashes:http://youtu.be/vfR5qXJQIBU
13. Tareeq Al Bab: Mousa Awayjan Al Batoushee, 33 years with 3 children, killed during clashes.
14. Al Mayasar: Kamel Lababidi, 35 years, killed during clashes.
15. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Salah Al Deen: Ayman Ahmad Aleito, head of Dar' Al Wifa' brigade, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen:http://youtu.be/LniDcTD67UA
16. Rural Aleppo - Taqad/Salah Al Deen: child Omar Jarzo, 14 years, killed from security fire in Salah Al Deen.
17. Rural Aleppo - Manegh/Salah Al Deen: Omar Abdul Rahman Isma'eel, 29 years and with 5 children, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
18. Rural Aleppo - Anadan/Salah Al Deen: Haytham Hamsho, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
-In his final moments:http://youtu.be/VpWhk55Rh-Q
-Martyr Haytham Hamsho:http://youtu.be/q2mFDkylBQw
19. Tareeq Al Matar [way to the airport]: unidentified martyr who was found on the way to the airport. He is for the time being present in Al Shifa' hospital:http://youtu.be/1Lz91pVgmDI
20. Rif'at Khaleel, known as Abu Al Nasr, a defected captain and head of Al That brigade, was wounded during an operation to storm the rocket battalion in Aleppo. He was martyred from the wound he sustained:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=450824331624901&set=a.447863471920987.99182.447322975308370&type=1&theater
21. Salah Al Deen: Abdul Ghanee Khadro killed from security fire.
22. Qarloq: Mohammad Ibn Omar Khaseem, with 4 children, killed when a shell fell on his house yesterday.
23. Rural Aleppo - Mare'/Al Saba' Bahraat: Haseen Mostafa Haj Ali, known as Abu Al And, killed during clashes at Al Saba' Bahrat roundabout in Aleppo. His funeral procession took place today in his hometown of Mare':https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=426987147353456&set=a.419240511461453.106790.418935161491988&type=1&theater
24. Al Zabadiyeh: Mohammad Ali Qasar Bin Ali, 52 years, killed from the shelling.
25. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: Mohammad Al Mostafa, known as Abu Habeeb, was buried in his village of Al Hameer, part of Jarablus, after his death in Turkey. He spent time in treatment there for around 12 days. He was shot in the neck during a car accident while he bringing ammunition to members of the brigade:http://youtu.be/lrmsiPSiJQs
26. Rural Aleppo - Kafar Naya: Faysal Al Saleem Bin Haseen, 32 years with 6 children, who was on the way to Al Muslamiyeh, Aleppo, where the car he was in was targeted from of of the checkpoints with a petrol bomb, causing the car to burn.
27. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: unidentified martyr, who was on the way to Al Muslamiyeh, Aleppo, where the car he was in was targeted from of of the checkpoints with a petrol bomb, causing the car to burn.
28. Unidentified martyr who arrived in one of the field hospitals in Aleppo:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=193776460753676&set=a.128540500610606.24289.100003639699178&type=1&theater
29. Rural Aleppo - Al Safeirah: Mohannad Qana'ah Ibn Al Istath Ahmad killed from shabeeha [regime thugs] gunfire, who threw 2 bodies in a well on the way to Al Sabeihiyeh.
30. Rural Aleppo - Al Safeirah: Mohammad Noor Qana'ah Ibn Azeez killed from shabeeha [regime thugs] gunfire, who threw 2 bodies in a well on the way to Al Sabeihiyeh.
31. Al Ma'adee: unidentified female child killed from the shelling.
*A massacre in Al Antharat district cost the lives of 13 martyrs and caused dozens of injuries from the barbaric shelling from Assad forces:
32. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: Mohammad Kasaho killed from the shelling in Al Antharat in Aleppo.
33. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: Ghassan Kasaho killed from the shelling in Al Antharat in Aleppo.
34. Rural Aleppo - Ikhtareen: Firas Mostaw Al Aboud killed from the shelling in Al Antharat in Aleppo.
35. Rural Aleppo - Ikhtareen: Fadel Mostaw Al Aboud killed from the shelling in Al Antharat in Aleppo.
36-44. 9 unidentified martyrs from the 13 who were killed after a shell fell on a group of civilians near a basta [open market] in Al Antharat in Masakin Hanano:http://youtu.be/sprn2bRzC6c
45. Homs/Salah Al Deen: Hamam Salah Al Deen Qassab from Homs, 30 years, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
46. Idlib/Kafar Karamein: Mohammad Ghazee Ghazal from the Free Syria Army, was killed in the village Kafar Karamein:http://youtu.be/94FO3D2KGN8
47. Idlib - Taftanaz/Kafar Karamein: Mohammad Anadan Ghazal from the Free Syria Army was killled by a shell in Kafar Karamein:http://youtu.be/tqooycXz8HQ
48. Idlib - Kafar Takhareem: Ragheb Husam Al Afandee from Kafat Takhareem and the Free Syria Army was killed by security fire in Aleppo:http://youtu.be/560viiZULjw
1. Injured and wounded:
•Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: civilians wounded from the warplane shelling from Manegh airport:http://youtu.be/B4HBsXU__OM
•Salah Al Deen: injured and wounded who were transported and aided by the Free Syria Army of the Al Fath brigade:http://youtu.be/psa9ikKzq38
•A number of wounded from the barbaric shelling:http://youtu.be/BpskXeA_Hjg
•Al Itha'ah: dozens of wounded from the barbaric shelling.
•Al Firdous: 6 civilians wounded: 2 women and 4 children whom are critically wounded from the shelling.
•Rural Aleppo - Daret 'Izeh: 2 critically injured from the shelling in Aleppo:http://youtu.be/_6iXQ62bvDY
•Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: delayed video of 3 injured children who were hit by Assad militias 07/08/2012:http://youtu.be/-oe3Vc1wYLw
2. Saif Al Dowleh: impact of shelling on Al Ansaree post office and the surrounding buildings and shops:http://youtu.be/1qMO4j4QLsg
-A house burnt from the shelling:http://youtu.be/De-WxRvpmcw
3. Salah Al Deen: impact of shelling and partial destruction to one of the walls of Sa'd Bin Abee Waqas mosque:http://youtu.be/6YgKtfSi92E
-Impact of the barbaric rocket shelling on the districts and its houses and the destruction of residential buildings:http://youtu.be/OmVHt2VWE9E
-Even schools are not spared by the shelling:http://youtu.be/Zj5VUZ-YaJg
-The district has become completely destroyed:http://youtu.be/tC6o1Hvmo0o
-One of the buildings burnt from the shelling:http://youtu.be/nNwq5EWsSaw
4. Masakin Hanano: impact of the barbaric shelling on houses and buildings, causing great holes in the roofs of houses:http://youtu.be/HHHqyR4umLo
-Cars and shops that were shelled:http://youtu.be/vKTwjJz89KE
-Impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/lg6JMTR_FCU
-Impact of shelling today on 'Arwat Al Baraqee mosque:http://youtu.be/pjMzwsdrMhU
5. Bustan Al Qasr: impact of shelling on residential buildings in front of Al Kallaseh police station:http://youtu.be/Uku4kA6RV5E
-Houses completely destroyed in a residential building:http://youtu.be/SPxfSLfmXCE
-Impcat of the devastation in the district:http://youtu.be/VQRhWE6V1ws
6. Al Qaterjee: impact of the barbaric shelling:http://youtu.be/HHJrFowOU3k
7. Bab Al Hadeed: civilians flee the area from the intensified clashes and shelling:http://youtu.be/LJcK6WrbvyI
8. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: impact of the great devastation in the city and shelling on what appears to be a school:http://youtu.be/6Bis0G6vvfQ
-One of the bombs that didn't explode:http://youtu.be/nO8-lU42Dfk
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: warplane shelling targeting the funeral procession for hero Ayman Ahmad Aleito, head of the Dar' Al Wifa' brigade, who was martyred today in Salah Al Deen.
Cases of gunfire:
1. Salah Al Deen: clashes are non-stop in the district.
2. Airport: violent clashes near the airport.
-Night: clashes around the airport and warplanes shell the area of the clashes and explosions are heard throughout the mosque near Bab Al Hadeed: violent clashes specifically at Bab Al Hadeed roundabout.
4. Hanano barracks: gunfire near the bamosque
5. Saif Al Dowleh: gunfire from snipers at Al 'Uloom junction on anything that moves.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
*Permanent and violent warplane shelling on the eastern districts.
1. Masakin Hanano: continuous and intensified shelling since the late hours last night and up until dawn today:
-Most shells that fell in the district were concentrated on: walls of Al Khattab mosque, 2 shells near Al Abbas mosque, near Shahrathad, near Arwah mosque, near Ibn Math'oun mosque, road 30 and Al Hajz garage.
-Renewed and continuous shelling until the afternoon on the district and all of the eastern districtmosquelling at Arwat Al Baraqee mosque:http://youtu.be/y3aCQXjgrDA
-Night: violent artillery shelling near Al Abbas mosquee, Omamosquel Khattab mosque, Baraket Al Jajar and the bakery.
2. Karam Al Beik: violent shelling at dawn on a mosque adjecent to Al Sha'ar.
3. Salah Al Deen: continuous and violent shelling.
-Smoke billowing non-stop from the district:http://youtu.be/_bSp9BU220M
-Continuous, non-stop shelling:http://youtu.be/Zj5VUZ-YaJg
-Very violent shelling:http://youtu.be/SYRwVcm3Yz8
-One of the houses burnt from the shelling:http://youtu.be/nNwq5EWsSaw
*Yesterday: shelling targeting Sa'd Bin Abee Waqas mosque 08/08/2012:http://youtu.be/q-fWOwpfSG4
-During the shelling yesterday:http://youtu.be/q2Bww8qQuWc
4. Al Sakhour: violent shelling on the eastern districts of Aleppo since the morning (Al Sakhour, Tareeq Al Bab, Al Sha'ar and Hanano) in conjunction with helicopters flying overhead.
5. Tareeq Al Bab: violent shelling on the eastern districts of Aleppo since the morning (Al Sakhour, Tareeq Al Bab, Al Sha'ar and Hanano) in conjunction with helicopters flying overhead.
-Renewed shelling in the evening before iftaar [breaking fast time.]
6. Al Sha'ar: violent shelling on the eastern districts of Aleppo since the morning (Al Sakhour, Tareeq Al Bab, Al Sha'ar and Hanano) in conjunction with helicopters flying overhead.
7. Saif Al Dowleh: renewed shelling on Saif Al Dowleh and Tareeq Al Bab.
8. Al Ansaree: brutal shelling on the dstrict and its surroundings throughout the day.
9. Al Intharat: warplane shelling on Al Intharat and Al Heidariyeh, causing a massacre in Al Intharat claiming the lives of 13 martyrs and dozens of injured.
-Father laments his son, and footage of the martyrs, some of whom were disfigured from the shelling:http://youtu.be/z3qeo4Yhopg
10. Al Heidarieyh: warplane shelling on the district and its surroundings.
11. Bustan Al Basha: violent shelling on Bustan Al Basha, Ein Al Tal and adjacent areas.
12. Al Jandoul roundabout: shelling from warplanes that hit a cotton gin and its surroundings and caused a great outbreak of fire in the cotton gin and the surrounding factories.
13. Al Firdous: fall of 2 shells at the traffic lights next to Al Hashash confectionary shop. 6 civilians were wounded severely: 2 women and 4 children. The shelling is still continuous.
14. Bab Al Hadeed: 3 rockets fell on Al Kaltouyeh school (a Sharia school and mosque) and there is a state of panic along the students and great material damage done.
15. Jisr Al Neirab and the area of the international airport: very violent artillery shelling around Jist Al Neirab and the fall of around 6 shells.
16. Al Sikaree: fall of many shells at night.
17. Bustan Al Qasr: district targeted with a number of shells.
18. Al Ma'adee: shelling on the district stopped after a female child was martyred from the shelling.
19. Al Itha'ah: fall of shells which claimed the lives of a father and his son in their shop.
20. Al Zabadiyeh: young man martyred from the fall of some shells on the district.
21. Al Shaqeef Al Sana'iyeh: heavy fire due to the fall of 8 rockets from warplanes.
22. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: violent artillery shelling on the town in conjunction with the call to prayer:http://youtu.be/JtU4aaDh7ak
23. Rural Aleppo - Kafar Halab: renewed shelling from the 46th regiment at dawn.
24. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: residents woke up to the sound of warplanes shelling the city after the shelling yesterday that caused a massacre, killing a family of 8.
-Continuous shelling from 6:15 up until 10:00 that caused destruction, in addition to a great number of civilians fleeing the city.
-It should be noted that this was the 5th time the city was shelled from Manegh military airport and the tanks stationed inside. It should also be noted that MiGs [Russian-made military warplanes] shelled for the second day in a row:http://youtu.be/VxF9fijjrXA
-Moment shells fell from warplanes:http://youtu.be/F25f3JJDksw
-Warplanes shelling on the city targeting a funeral procession for the hero Ayman Ahmad Aleito, head of the Dar' Al Wifa' brigade, who was martyred today in Salah Al Deen.
25. Rural Aleppo - Kafar Naseh: warplane shelling on the village targeting the school, with the knowledge that the school is sheltering displaced refugees from Tel Rif'at.
26. Rural Aleppo - Batabo: shelling during the morning from the 46th regiment:http://youtu.be/KmjulPUPTRk
27. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: shelling on the town and the fall of around 5 shells in the evening.
28. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: warplane shelling on the town indiscriminately targeting civilian houses.
29, Rural Aleppo - Daret 'Izeh: shelling with artillery from Al Sheikh Suleiman on the city and the fall of around 20 shells. 2 people were injured from the shelling.
-Moment a rocket fell on the town:http://youtu.be/UzgY444ICms
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Masakin Hanano: warplanes overhead in the morning:http://youtu.be/xfEPwa89Rg0
-Overhead Awrat Al Baraqee mosque:http://youtu.be/y3aCQXjgrDA
2. Salah Al Deen: helicopters overhead:http://youtu.be/MlBYvwBgW18
3. Eastern districts: helicopters flying overhead, in conjunction with shelling the eastern districts with all types of weapons and machines.
4. Sa'd Allah square: tanks, BMP vehicles and a number of buses carrying soldiers and shabeeha [regime thugs] stationed in the square at Nade Al Dabbat [officers club.]
5. The citadel: 2 tanks stationed in one of the districts neighbouring the citadel.
6. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: warplanes overhead for the 2nd day in a row that shell the city:http://youtu.be/VxF9fijjrXA
1-2. Rural Aleppo - Taqad/Al Kallaseh: Assad militias arrested 2 young men from the town - Abdullah Deib and Mahmoud Qasem - at a Tayyar [flying] checkpoint at the entrance of Al Kallaseh in Aleppo.
3. A patrol accompanied by the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] and the raid branch occurred in the morning. 7 young men were arrested who were aiding the refugees who had fled from the regime shelling on Aleppo districts and as is the case in Al Ashrafiyeh. The names of the young men are: Farzat Sheikh Mohammad, Shayar Hamdee, Jawan Hamdee, Dalwafan Abdul Hanan, Roudee Houto, Rayzan Dada and Jankeez Batal.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Halab Al Jadeedeh [New Aleppo] 3 demonstrations from Al Rahmen mosque, Al Sheikh Omar mosque and Al Noor mosqueue that joined at Al Neiwatawun complex.
Very large demonstration:
-Crowds from Al Rahmeh mosque:http://youtu.be/puY8M3N7B6Q
-Demonstration with an Aleppo twist:http://youtu.be/BQs1nWAiqD4
-Reaching Al Sheikh Omar mosque:http://youtu.be/k1SDnjCFCG8
2. Al Furqan: evening demonstration with the participation of women from Sa'd Al Za'eem mosque:http://youtu.be/faxvx8lk7GM
-Prayers from one of the women:http://youtu.be/5KozsyPkDFA
3. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': evening demonstration from Fatimah mosque after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/GtcYdFCo1pM
4. Al Khaldiyeh: large evening demonstration from Al Ghufran mosque after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/Ay_wluEfvII
5. Al Ashrafiyeh: large evening demonstration with the participation of Kurds in front of Salah Al Deen mosque:http://youtu.be/zzmMmf9NtKY
6. Al Mogambo: large evening demonstration from Al Rawdah mosque:http://youtu.be/-G32HChTFx8
Reported demonstrations with no footage: Masakin Hanano, Jam'iyet Al Zahra'.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Mare': funeral procession for hero Haseen Mostafa Haj Ali, known as Abu Al And:http://youtu.be/F29-ImxEPb4
2. Tel Rif'at: funeral procession for Ayman Aleito and praying for the martyr:http://youtu.be/ZCZh0I_wrjI
-The funeral procession:http://youtu.be/AKNESDnYCwQ
3. Jarablus: funeral procession for martyred hero Mohammad Al Mustafa:http://youtu.be/lrmsiPSiJQs
Delayed news and videos:
1. Bustan Al Qasr: evening demonstration from yesterday (Wednesday):http://youtu.be/w1xl5zXmSzo
Summary for 09/08/2012
Number of arrests: 9
Number of martyrs: 44 in addition to a martyr from Homs and 3 from Idlib suburbs who all died in Aleppo.
Number of protests: 11
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 1
Number of cases of opening fire: 5
Number of shelled places: 29
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 6
Number of defections: 0