Thursday, August 9, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 08/08/2012
1. Old Aleppo - Al Mashatiyeh: female martyr who is a mother from the Sa'oudee family and was killed when a shell fell on her house.
2. Old Aleppo - Al Mashatiyeh: child martyr from the Sa'oudee family who was killed when a shell fell on his house.
3. Old Aleppo - Al Mashatiyeh: female child martyr from the Sa'oudee family who was killed when a shell fell on her house.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=193451277452861&set=a.128540500610606.24289.100003639699178&type=1&theater
4. Karal Al Qaterjee: Mostafa Shamrajee who had 3 sons and a daughter.
5. Karam Al Qaterjee: Khalid Ma'saramee Abu Sam'o who had a daughter and a son.
6. Karal Al Qaterjee: female Su'ad Mohammad, 40 years, killed from the shelling.
7. Old Aleppo - Al Ma'adee: Mohammad Deiro Ibn Isma'eel, 24 years, killed from the shelling.
8. Old Aleppo - Al Ma'adee: child Mohammad Shawa Keilanee, 13 years, killed from the shelling.
9. Old Aleppo - Al Qaseileh: Mohammad Waleed Azo 'Ak killed from the shelling.
10. Al Kallaseh: Ahmad Hamwee, 16 years, killed from the shelling.
11. Al Kallaseh: Ali Saber killed when a shrapnel from the shelling pierced his jaw.
12. Bustan Al Qasr: Mohammad Abu Al Kheel Ibn Mahmoud, 20 years, killed from a shrapnel in his chest from the shelling.
13. Masakin Hanano: female child Fatimah Al Habeen, 10 years, killed from the shelling.
14. Salah Al Deen: Mohammad Adeib Wafa'ee killed from sniper fire while he was visiting his house to check up on it.
15. Salah Al Deen: Ali Barakat Ibn Subhi, 57 years with 10 children, killed from sniper bullets while he was visiting his house to check up on it.
16. Salah Al Deen: Mohammad Ahmad Aqra', 24 years, killed from sniper fire while he was visiting his house to check up on it.
17. Salah Al Deen: Mohammad Tawfeeq Ibrahim Ibn Ahmad killed from gunfire from Assad militias.
18. Karam Al Jazmatee: Anas Hamoud killed from a shrapnel in his head from the shelling:http://youtu.be/3daZ01Ldth0
19. Around the citadel: unidentified martyr killed from sniper fire near the citadel.http://youtu.be/hY2MZhEuNac
20. Bustan Al Basha: Kamal Shawan killed from sniper fire:http://youtu.be/taCYIkw9vyM
21. Al Hellok: Abdul Qader Mosfafa Matlaj, 47 years with 4 children, killed during clashes in Bustan Al Basha.
22. Al Sha'ar: Omar Hreitanee, 17 years, who was found slaughtered near his house.
23. Al Sikaree: elderly Sameer Ali Hamsho killed when a shell fell on his house.
24. Al Sikaree: Ahmad Fadel Ibn Omar, 46 years, killed when a shell fell on his house.
25. Qadee Askar - Old Aleppo: Tawfeeq Lababidi, 32 years, killed when a shel fell near Agha Jaq mosque.
26. Qadee Askar - Old Aleppo: Abdul Qader Hamdo, 33 years, killed when a shell fell near Agha Jaq mosque.
27. Qadee Askar - Old Aleppo: Mohammad Deib Banshee, 60 years, killed when a shell fell near Agha Jaq mosque.
28. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh/Salah Al Deen: Jameel Omar Ibn Ali killed from sniper fire in Salah Al Deen in Aleppo.
29. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz/Salah Al Deen: Mostafa Hassan Al Homsee killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen in Aleppo.
30. Rural Aleppo - Mare' and Al Mayasar: female Thana' Ahmad Al Hafeth, 23 years with a child, killed during the shelling on Al Mayasar in Aleppo.
31. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Shareef Al Ahmad Al Aboud Ibn Mostafa, 30 years, who was wounded while the army raided the city a month ago. He died today in Turkey from the injury he had sustained. He had 3 young children who are all under 5.
32. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Maher Rajee, 27 years, killed during clashes in Aleppo.
33. Rural Aleppo - Daret 'Izeh: Mohammad Mostafa Kharees killed during clashes in Aleppo.
34. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: Abdullah Omar Qarnafel, 25 years, killed in Salah Al Deen. His funeral procession and burial took place in Ibeen:http://youtu.be/rvegBImN2dQ
35. Rural Aleppo - Dabeq: Abdul Khaleq Yaseen killed from a bomb that exploded which was implanted by Assad militias.
36. Rural Aleppo - Zaytan: Ayham Al 'Akeedee, 15 years, killed from sniper fire in Salah Al Deen.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=449844638388656&set=a.404696666236787.95036.404694912903629&type=1&theater
37. Rural Aleppo - Awram Al Kubra: Mohammad Mostafa Abdul Raheem killed from shabeeha [regime thugs] of the Darwish family gunfire 2 days ago.
38. Rural Aleppo - Ma'aret Al Arteeq: unidentified martyr killed from the shelling on the village.
39. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: elderly Hassaan Bilaw killed from the shelling.
40. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: Hassan Bilaw [grandchild of the elderly Hassaan] killed from the shelling.
41. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: female Ghalia Al Anzah, wife of Hassan Bilaw, killed from the shelling.
42. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: female Haseineh Bilaw killed from the shelling.
43. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: Mohammad Hassan Bilaw killed from the shelling.
44. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: child Ahmad Na'eem Bilaw killed from the shelling.http://youtu.be/0yc8UOcOaA4
Funeral procession and prayers for the martyrs of the massacre caused by the shelling and the ceremony took place in the city:http://youtu.be/qf3wiTDbJCo
45. Homs/rural Aleppo - Azaaz: Mostafa Hassan was killed while defending the citizens of Aleppo. His funeral procession and burial took place in Aleppo.
*Some bodies burnt at Aghajeq mosque due to the shelling on Bustan Al Basha:http://youtu.be/9_v8PHcRRbs
1. Injured and wounded:
•Tareeq Al Bab: a child with a shrapnel wound from the shelling:http://youtu.be/qq1nHDicBfQ
•Qadee Askar: 9 injured including 3 children who are in a critical state from the shelling at night on the district near Agha Jaq mosque.
2. Al Kallaseh: impact of shelling near Al Musala mosque at Al Yarmouk library at dawn:http://youtu.be/WP7T-aShe3w
-Cars and surrounding buildings destroyed:http://youtu.be/_k334WrbKk0
-Al Kallaseh cemetery targeted:http://youtu.be/kl3642fOVD8
3. Masakin Hanano: impact of the violent shelling since last night that lasted up until the early hours of dawn:http://youtu.be/-bjnAvKWDYk
-Impact of shelling on Al Abbas mosque:http://youtu.be/Df7ffnZeEoI
4. Bustan Al Qasr: impact of shelling and the destruction in the district:http://youtu.be/fueLgKQ0PPU
5. Tareeq Al Bab: impact of the devastation in the district from the shelling:http://youtu.be/VIdCpByh5NA
-Electricity cut-off and children in fear:http://youtu.be/XSeGaI-Jdsc
-Impact of destruction on mosques:http://youtu.be/wy2jfNfSEhg
-Impact and fragments of the shelling:http://youtu.be/EtJ3SLE7CvU
6. Al Qaterjee: impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/tD_JOBI5jdY
7. Al Ma'adee: impact of the fall of shells in Al Safeirah cemetery near Al Hassan wa Al Hussein mosque and the impact of shelling buildings and cars:http://youtu.be/uqfACHxJJXo
-On the cemetery:http://youtu.be/F_RXv3eF7JM
-On private and public property:http://youtu.be/CvapfflwY5Y
8. Al Sha'ar: impact of shelling and destruction from the barbaric shelling:http://youtu.be/k0A18hWGhuY
-In Al Muwasalat district:http://youtu.be/zkP_9Y8yKEY
9. Saif Al Dowleh: impact of shelling and destruction near Aminah mosque:http://youtu.be/qjr1sQ9tEKY
10. Al Marjeh: impact of indiscriminate shelling on civilian houses:http://youtu.be/fQ46tVXboIU
11. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: a massacre from the Assad warplane shelling of houses that caused the martyrdom of an entire family. Body parts were recovered from the rubble.
Footage of the tragedy:http://youtu.be/fbbEmkhFWn0
-An activist describes what happened:http://youtu.be/Euvvp9RiJ0o
-Schools targeted by warplanes:http://youtu.be/OqCG2AKeiNg
12. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: the biggest shell fell 05/08/2012:http://youtu.be/lkKt9qiDCGM
Cases of gunfire:
1. Salah Al Deen: violent clashes in several fronts inside the district. The regime used all kinds of weapons.
2. Al Midan: sounds of gunfire and violent clashes.
3. Bustan Al Qasr: clashes between the Free Syria Army and shabeeha [regime thugs] and Assad security, after members of the brigade took control of Al Hamyat highway:http://youtu.be/e6O0-NNMMEY
4. Bab Al Nasr: renewed clashes and heroes of the Free Syria Army attack the checkpoint nearby.
5. Al Ashrafiyeh: open gunfire and clashes in the area.
6. Al Neirab: clashes and continuous open fire, which is the case at the airport also.
7. Al Jamiliyeh/Al Isma'eeliyeh: clashes and sounds of open fire near the military court.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
*Moment a rocket was fired from an L-39 warplane on Salah Al Deen:http://youtu.be/P6EqCpVJNRg
1. Al Qaterjee: 4 shells fell at dawn. 3 buildings that were empty of their residents, as they had fled from them, were hit.
-Night: violent artillery shelling that indiscriminately hit a number of buildings.
2. Al Kallaseh: continuous shelling up until the early hours of the morning that targeted the cemetery of the district.
3. Salah Al Deen: violent clashes in several fronts inside the district. The regime used all types of weapons from tanks, artillery and helicopters.
-Very violent shelling on the streets around the stadium with artillery and sounds of violent clashes:http://youtu.be/gD1EhALWvOI
4. Masakin Hanano: renewed violent artillery shelling and a number of residential buildings were hit.
-Night: shelling on the eastern districts including Masakin Hanano.
-Violent artillery shelling and the fall of more than 5 shells, one of then in Al Thalatheen road.
5. Karam Al Beik: violent artillery shelling on Karam Al Beik and its surrounding districts.
6. Al Sakhour: violent artillery shelling on Karam Al Beik and the airport highway.
7. Tareeq Al Bab: warplane shelling:http://youtu.be/XZqxasMnohI
-Night: fall of 15 shells on the district from rocket launchers stationed in Hanano barracks, in addition to shelling from helicopters. There were no reported human casualties as most residents had fled.
8. Al Sikaree: fall of a shell on one of the houses, which lead to the martyrdom of an elderly man and many people wounded from his family, including 2 who are in a critical condition.
9. Qadee ASkar: artillery shelling near Agha Haj mosque in Old Aleppo, which lead to the martyrdom of 3 people, 2 of whom were burnt.
-Moment after the shell fell:http://youtu.be/_2DtziGCcxI
-9 wounded including 3 children who are in a critical condition, and 2 cars smashed and great material damage.
10. Al Balat - Old Aleppo - fall of a shell on one of the houses, which lead to the marryrdom of 3 people and critically injured 5 from indiscriminate shelling by Assad militias.
11. Al Mayasar: fall of a number of shells at Qadee Askar roundabout.
Fall of a shell near the cameraman:http://youtu.be/R_Rj4No4rOw
-Footage from the heart of the district after the shelling and residents flee from the shelling:http://youtu.be/vG5iBZCkyOw
12. Al Heidariyeh: shelling on the eastern districts, including Al Heidariyeh, and the fall of 3 shells including one in road 30.
13. Al Sha'ar: fall of 2 shells and a family was hit. No news of addition martyrs.
14. Saif Al Dowleh: shelling and reports of 2 further martyrs.
15. Al Sakhour: campaign of shelling in the morning on the wastern districts.
-Night: fall of a number of shells on the outskirts of Al Sakhour and sounds of explosions shake the district.
In Aleppo suburbs:
16. Hayyan: warplanes shell Bawabel town with rockets and heavy machine guns:http://youtu.be/Dt5L0QB8K3Q
17. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: violent shelling from warplanes at dawn.
18. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rifa't: a massacre caused by Assad warplane shelling on one of the houses, where a whole family was martyred, whose body parts were found under the rubble.
-Moment a rocket was fired from a warplane:http://youtu.be/i0kCzkUlyPk
-Night: violent shelling for the 4th day in a tow from artillery and tanks stationd in Manegh military airport.
-Continuous artillery shelling from warplanes:http://youtu.be/LlXX986Kh3I
-Warplane shelling and shells that fell on the city:http://youtu.be/7nagBxrKMqA
19. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: a barbaric campaign of indiscriminate shelling started with heavy weapons from rocket launchers and artillery.
-Night: shelling began from the 46th regiment.
20. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: renewed shelling from the 46th regiment and the fall of a number of rockets:http://youtu.be/R5o_AYZ4shU
21. Northern Aleppo suburbs: warplane shelling on the area of Qabr Al Inkleez.
22. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: warplane shelling.
23. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: shelling in the city and the fall of dozens of shells at iftaar [breaking fast time].
24. Rural Aleppo - Hameidet Al Kibriyeh town: warplane shelling on the town located near Deir Hafer, which contains a great number of displaced reefgees. It should be noted that this town contains inhabitants of the village and refugees from the surrounding areas.
25. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: violent shelling from Al Sheikh Suleiman battalion at night.
26. Rural Aleppo - Hoor: shelling from Al Sheikh Suleiman battalion.
27. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: violent shelling at night from Al Sheikh Suleiman battalion.
28. Rural Aleppo - As an: warplane shelling on the village belonging to Al Safeirah area. It should be noted that the village contains thousands of refugees from Aleppo city.
29. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: violent and intensive shelling on the northern suburbs at night, including Hreitan, and reports of an increase in the number of martyrs.
30. Rural Aleppo - Mayer: artillery shelling and the fall of shells on civilian houses.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Salah Al Deen: tanks attempt to burn the district, but they were damaged by the heroes of the Free Syria Army. Helicopters are shelling the district non-stop.
2. Eastern districts: warplanes and helicopters pound the eastern districts.
3. Tareeq Al Bab: warplanes shelling overhead:http://youtu.be/XZqxasMnohI
4. Bustan Al Basha: warplanes and helicopters overhead:http://youtu.be/geHy8wqy8rs
5. Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo] - at the military security and Basil rundabout: a spread of tanks.
6. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: warplanes shell the city which lead to a massacre:http://youtu.be/i0kCzkUlyPk
-Night: warplanes flying overhead and shelling:http://youtu.be/obVM3B8s3cc
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Masakin Hanano: morning demonstration after dawn:http://youtu.be/HOLpdWxrQwo
2. Al Qaterjee: morning demonstration despite the shelling:http://youtu.be/7af7p91iPSE
3. Al Furqan: evening demonstration with the participation of women from Sa'd Al Za'eem mosque:http://youtu.be/rVg80vJ-KdI
4. Share' Al Neel: large evening demonstration from Ammar Bin Yaser mosque:http://youtu.be/0NohqKLcNt4
5. Al Khaldiyeh: evening demonstration from Aisha mosque that reached Al Sakhrah roundabout and united with a demonstration from Ammar Bin Yaser mosque:http://youtu.be/jr5IudYlZv8
-The demonstration that emerged from Al Khaldiyeh joining with the demonstration from Share' Al Neel:http://youtu.be/gCpkeiDqOwQ
6. Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo]: evening demonstration from Al Rahmeh mosque:http://youtu.be/Q-9Ro3O3WCM
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Masakin Hanano, Jam'iyet Al Zahra', Salah Al Deen, Al Heidariyeh/Al Hellok, Bustan Al Qasr.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: funeral procession for martyred hero Abdullah Omar Qaranfel who was killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen in Aleppo city:http://youtu.be/rvegBImN2dQ
2. Rural Aleppo - Zaytan: funeral procession for hero Ayham Akeedee, head of the Ayoub Al Ansaree brigade in Salah Al Deen. He is the third martyr from the village and was in the 43rd ranks:http://youtu.be/CaBk88SkfyA
3. Rural Aleppo - Baza'ah: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/VVXobyJ6sWE
4. Mare': evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/n2gyBGQq8gg
5. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: demonstration near Al Bahtaree secondary school:http://youtu.be/EFDpvFp6VcU
6. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: funeral procession for martyr Mostafa Hassan from Homs, who was martyred while defending civilians in Aleppo:http://youtu.be/CY6xb6DF19U
7.Rural Aleppo - Jarablus: funeral procession for hero Mohammad Al Mustafa (Abu Habeeb), head of Jind Al Haramein Jarablus brigade:http://youtu.be/lrmsiPSiJQs
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: defection of soldier Mohammad Zakariya who joined the Dar' Al Bab brigade:http://youtu.be/-Rk56658a7g
2. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: 10 officers and soldiers defected:http://youtu.be/facgQHSbo80
3. Rural Aleppo - Khan Koman: statement that the specific tasks Rasool Allah brigade, belonging to Shuhada' Al Atareb brigade, secureed the defection of 2 soldiers:http://youtu.be/zGY6xQ_-Hx4
4. Suleiman Al Farsee brigade secured the defection of 2 personnel from the Assad army from the school of artilyery in Aleppo and secured their arrival to a safe location: http://youtu.be/GlCPeMZrfF8
1. Southern Aleppo suburbs - Al Hisar town: the Free Syria Army liberate the area and raise the independence flag. Guard personnel fled the area.
Delayed videos and news:
1. Masakin Hanano: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] on Tuesday:http://youtu.be/5B-1vmMsl8I
Summary for 08/08/2012
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 44, in addition to a martyr from Homs who was martyred in Azaaz.
Number of protests: 18
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 7
Number of shelled places: 30
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 6
Number of defections: 18