Monday, July 9, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
Friday of "People's Liberation War"
1. Qarlaq district: 'Bakri Bin Mohammad Jahjah', 30 years old, who was martyred in an explosion staged by security forces at Aldaqdaq hospital. The funeral of the martyr took place in Qarlaq mosque directly after afternoon prayers.
2. Al Bab way: 'Bashar Ibrahim Jam'atu Ibrahim' was run over by a bus belonging to security forces and shabeeha [regime thugs] in Al Halwanieh roundabout.http://youtu.be/gu-t2kizbTM
The moment where security forces abduct the body of the martyr in Al Halwanieh-http://youtu.be/pfjW5LJxMa8
3. Al Sikaree/Al'amiriyeh district: 'Ahmad Sadeeq Hallak Bin Khalid' who got married just two weeks ago was martyred in a Salah Al Din protest in Al'amiriyeh district. He was shot by security forces between the eyes and was a resident of Al Sikaree. His funeral took place in “Ammar Bin Yasir" mosque in Al Sikaree after afternoon prayers.
The moment of martyrdom-http://youtu.be/y6gUJ8bA2Gw
Photo of the martyrhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=319720338121948&set=a.114930265267624.21960.113270092100308&type=1&theater
4. Salah Al Din: 'Mohammad Shafreenee', in his forties, whose body was present in Altaqwa mosquehttp://youtu.be/7TL2h7D80GQ
5. Salah Al Din district: 'Hussam Al Din Darwish' - clothing merchant - married with three children - unarmed civilian who was summary executed in the head in public after he was detained.
The moment of his martyrdom in a horrifying clip:http://youtu.be/mcXmnaHjjLk
6. Rural Aleppo- Anadan: The hero 'Isma'il Ibrahim Al Janudee' of the Free Syrian Army was martyred while he was confronting Assad's gangshttp://youtu.be/0Jw9oOamLEE
Burying the martyr:http://youtu.be/Y0VYpekXcVE
7. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: Young pharmacist 'Shadi Na'na' son of Ahmad was martyred by a sniper bullet from Assad forces positioned at the junction of Asia company.http://youtu.be/YPUYEw5PkyI
8. Rural Aleppo – Maryameen/ Hreitan: Female 'Iman 'Aboud' was martyred at the junction of Hreitan city and she is in Kils hospital.
9. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: Female 'Ola Hala Bint Ahmad Hilal', 15 years, martyred by mortar shells.
10. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: First Lieutenant hero 'Anas Isma'il Hamdoush', commander of Omar Bin Al'aziz brigade which is part of the Amr Bin Al'as brigade, was martyred while defending the people of I'zazhttp://youtu.be/MgMUSLQwHlU
11. Rural Aleppo - Bazaa/Deir Izzor: Martyrdom of the hero 'Husein Abdo Al Khateeb', 42 years, father of 4 children, who was trying to help an injured child in Deir Ezzor, was hit by an Assad bullet. His funeral was in Baza'ah and was broadcasted live.
12. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: Unnamed martyr whose details are not known due to the brutal and violent shelling on the town at night.
13. From Aleppo but was martyred in Damascus: Farmer 'Zakariyah Shihadeh Alkhamees' died from his wounds due to the indiscriminate shelling on the town Zabadeen in Damascus suburbs.
14. Rural Aleppo - Azzaz: Female 'Aminah Mahmoud Albaree', 40 years, mother of 8 children, was martyred from the shelling of I'zaz
15. Rural Aleppo - Menbej: ''Uday Alghanem' was martyred at dawn on 04/07/2012 by a bullet.http://youtu.be/Y56DSzi5MNs
1 - Wounded and injured:
• Rural Aleppo - Daaret Izzeh: A shrapnel-caused injury as a result of the shelling on the city yesterdayhttp://youtu.be/jswwXk_qhNA
One of the wounded as a result of the shelling:http://youtu.be/J8C2eefhLXk
• Al Shaar district: 3 injured as a result of the shooting of protestors
• Rural Aleppo - Anadan: Severe injuries to civilians due to the indiscriminate shelling on the cityhttp://youtu.be/WI9UwPELz9k
• Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: civilian casualties due to the indiscriminate shellinghttp://youtu.be/cGr43lKMEY8
Shrapnel injursecurityng children caused by the indiscriminate shellinghttp://youtu.be/1HT5rntJeMc
Fatal injury of a manhttp://youtu.be/jM1GzmT3m98
• Mukhayam Kils [Kils camp]: Injuries reach the camp and there is news of a female martyrhttp://youtu.be/ON2DDNxl2k8
2. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: The burning of one of the houses due to the shelling this morninghttp://youtu.be/9flLPrdR1Jg
The destruction of infrastructure and buildings due to the heavy shelling that the city is experiencing:http://youtu.be/zVlbT7Euet0
3. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: The result of the destruction of one of the mosqueshttp://youtu.be/jr6vcHQpwjw
The result of shelling on the postal and telephone centres in the townhttp://youtu.be/jgRIgKHPxdo
4. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: The result of the shelling on the city and the destructionhttp://youtu.be/Dwc5nj03jNg
5. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: The result of the shelling on the cityhttp://youtu.be/lEdG1DYWtTA
6. Rural Aleppo – Deir Jamal: The result of shelling and the destruction in the townhttp://youtu.be/vNylYEwG5GY
The destruction of civilian homeshttp://youtu.be/kF9oHZbeZ88
The destruction from inside one of the houseshttp://youtu.be/3Fb-pclADtw
7. Salah Al Din district: The result of shooting on the walls of residential buildingshttp://youtu.be/gBo6oZCRr_w
8. Al Bab way district: A large raid carried out and the cars of security forces in the area at dawn time today
Cases of gunfire
1. Rural Aleppo- Mayer- Heavy fire opened this morning along with clashes in the village of Mayer.
2. Al Sikaree- Heavy fire opened from Assad brigades at the barrier on Mustawsaf street.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Hreitan- Violent bombing on the town by military aviation and artillery by Assad gangs, amidst power and telecommunication cuts since midnight which was continued this morning using air force missiles.http://youtu.be/jY5bXJBXGrA
2. Rural Aleppo- Anadan- Renewed shelling by tanks, heavy machine guns and artillery on the city of Anadan today.http://youtu.be/QHcKr1wkIi0
Large battles took place at Anadan junction upon the arrival of an arm convoy consisting of twenty tanks and fifty pickup vehicles, heading towards Azaaz, and until this moment, the rebels destroyed three tanks and a BMP vehicle, there were many significant losses among the ranks of Assad gangs. In conjunction with this, Assad helicopters are fyling above and heavily bombing using artillery fire, the town of Anadan, many were wounded resulting from the shelling.
3. Rural Aleppo- Hardatnein- Bombing by Assad helicopters on the rural village of Hardatnein in Northern rural Aleppo.
4. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Aviation and artillery shelling using rockets and missiles-http://youtu.be/v-u5mGRX_xs
A bomb was dropped near the area where the FSA are located, by the heroic photographer who was documenting the events-http://youtu.be/c8lqz4be2a0
Renewed artillery and missile bombardment by tanks stationed on the outskirts of the town, along with the continued power cuts and complete lack of basic life necessities, bombardment was carried out by rockets from Al Zahra battalion at night.
5. Rural Aleppo- Bayanoun- Artillery shelling of both towns of Bayanoun and Hayyan, the sounds of explosions shake the Northern rural areas of Aleppo.
- Violent and fierce bombardment with tanks and machine guns and heavy military aircraft.
The moment one of the shells fell-http://youtu.be/IHbDjmc1-RU
- The town faces night-time heavy shelling with artillery and missiles by the battalion stationed in Al Zahraa-http://youtu.be/Gqh0JywDY58
6. Rural Aleppo- Ratyan- Aviation bombing of the town of Ratyan this morning.
7. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Heavy mortar shelling of the city by military security.
8. Rural Aleppo- Deir Jamal- Heavy shelling on the village of Deir Jamal which lies west of the city of Tal Rifat, shelling targeted the homes of civilians.
9. Rural Aleppo- Qubtan Al Jabal- Violent night time artillery and rocket bombardment of the towns of Hayyan, Bayanoun, Deir Jamal and Qubtan al Jabal, by the same battalion of missiles in Al Zahra neighbourhood in Aleppo, which caused significant damage to houses.
- Continued shelling of the town, more than thirty shells were dropped and remain until now.
The shelling continued for more than four consecutive hours, leading to the death of one person as well as many wounded.
10. Rural Aleppo- Kafeen village- A state of panic among citizens and large displacement after the fall of a number of shells on the village at night. It is worth mentioning that the village is home to a number of displaced people.
11. Rural Aleppo- Injarah- Assad brigades shelled the town of Injarah among towns in Rural Aleppo being bombing at night.
12. Rural Aleppo- Tuqad- The village is exposed to the campaign of night time bombing by Assad brigades along with the village of Qubtan al Jabal.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1 - Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: Helicopters shelled the city in the morninghttp://youtu.be/jY5bXJBXGrA
2 – Al Yarmouk: A military convoy and tanks headed towards the northern suburbs were seen at dawn.
3 - Rural Northern Aleppo - Anadan: Helicopters in the skies of 'Anadan and the
Tanks at Anadan junctionhttp://youtu.be/Gsrp3PUdF48
Tanks and snipershttp://youtu.be/MeSLN7gaZps
4 - Rural Aleppo - Hardatnein: Helicopters and shelling on the town since the morninghttp://youtu.be/leeF4JBufYs
5 - Rural Aleppo - Tal Rifat: Heavy presence of flying helicopters in the sky in the late afternoon.
6 - Salah Al Din district: A break into the district with armoured vehicles and open fire. http://youtu.be/IOg-wlzGRI0
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1 - Saif Al Dowleh district: Assad's gangs opened fire on protestors
2 – Hanano housing: Security forces opened fire on protestors during the live broadcast
3 – Al Bab way district: Security forces open fire on a anti-government protest after Friday prayers
4 – Al Hamdanieh district: Assad's gangs open fire to disperse protestors after Friday prayers
5 - Salah Al Din district: Assad forces open fire in an attempt to disperse the protestors after
Friday prayers. Armoured cars accompanied by security cars storm the district. The shelling of stun grenades and heavy fire on protestors and heavy clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad's gangs after Assad's gangs opened fire on the protestors.
The burning of security cars:http://youtu.be/BrBCrNqMDxc
Clashes and the bombing of a security carhttp://youtu.be/xk9POlZ4Tcg
The break-in to the district with armoured vehicles and opening firehttp://youtu.be/mbXKF2yfWYU
Snipers were garrisoned on the rooftop of the hospital under construction that overlooks Salah Aldeen in front of the Saif Aldowleh park.
6 – Al Shaar district: Security forces opened fire on the demonstrators at Alshifa' roundabout, leading to 3 injuries until now. Clashes between members of the Free Syria Army and Assad's gangs at Alshifa' hospital after Assad's gangs opened fire on the demonstrators. The sound of explosions resonate in the area.http://youtu.be/SrI6B_uVITA
7 – Al Firdous district: Assad's gangs open heavy fire on the demonstrators
8 - Abasheree district: Security forces fired bullets and tear gas at demonstrators. 6 cars filled with heavily armed soldiers and 2 pickup vans were present and clashes between members of the Free Syria Army and security gangs.http://youtu.be/sE63PrtXc_w
9 – Al Hamdanieh district: Security forces open fire to disperse a great evening demonstration.
10 - Salah Al Din district: Security forces renew fire on an evening protest but with no casualties.http://youtu.be/LxuHwBxFYAA
1. Saif al Dowleh- Arrest of an injured person at the barrier near the post office signs in Saif al Dowleh, he was arrested in a public taxi.
2. Salah al Din- security arrest six people in Al Huda supermarket street, that leads to Salah al Din roundabout. One of the men being arrested exposing how Assad state security carry out
- The arrested male ‘Mohammad Qura Damoor’, a student in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in the department of Industrial Engineering, he was arrested forty days ago on charges of resuscitating wounded civilians, he was with two other doctors.
On an earlier occation the two other doctors were released and he remained inside the prison alone, there is no information about his safety or health, some reports say he is in the Air Force Intelligence unit, others say he was transferred to Damascus.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. Al Sikaree: Abdullah Bin Mas'ood mosque-http://youtu.be/xkg0DfA00E4
Evening demonstration from Ouwais Al Qarni mosque-http://youtu.be/CwrIair3VGA
The stability of the protest:http://youtu.be/YC54TH63jEY
2. New Aleppo: Evening demonstration from Al Sheikh Omar mosque and characterised by the participation of women-http://youtu.be/pwNGTjcXXDc
3. Hanano housing: Large protest that emerged from Arwa mosque and reached Al Sheikh Najjar district-
- Demonstration at Havana loungehttp://youtu.be/oEo87BWUOn0
4. Al Muhafathah district: Evening demonstration from Al Sabeel mosque which was met with fire from security forces with no casualties.http://youtu.be/DyaVZfeNvXM
Part of the demonstration:http://youtu.be/V2l0L1ZKFJs
The demonstration and the firing of ammunition on protestors:http://youtu.be/LxuHwBxFYAA
5. Al Marjeh district: Evening protest from Maqr Al Anbiya' mosquehttp://youtu.be/iK_P6_6_qPo
6. Al Hillok district: Evening demonstrationhttp://youtu.be/7TY3zQxs68k
7. Bostan Al Qasr district: Evening district from Bader mosquehttp://youtu.be/p9mVP3U7PjA
Of the demonstrations:
Crowds of demonstrators-http://youtu.be/yrVozt-i5FY
Filming from above:http://youtu.be/6878ItS6phs
Reported evening demonstrations with no video footage- Salah Al Din, Al Bab way, Sheikh Fares, Al Khaldieh, Al Hamdanieh.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
1. Kobani- http://youtu.be/aJSQBk4reoI
2. Dabiq- Freedom callers took off from all the mosques in Dabiqhttp://youtu.be/Q8QEDQO_ZWc
3. Sreen- two demonstrations from the Big mosque and Al Souq mosque.http://youtu.be/oUbC5UB7d4w
4. Al Bab- 10 demonstrations took off from Othman bin Affan, Omar bin Al Khattab, the big mosque, Belal Bin Reeyah, Aisha, Sheikh Akeel, Al Kheirat, Al Iman, Osama bin Zeid and Hamze bin Abd Al Mutlab mosques, crowds marched towards freedom squares-http://youtu.be/BLXr66xM_Xo
5. Hardatnein- demonstration after Duhr prayershttp://youtu.be/GQL6IAJNyek
6. Jibreen- http://youtu.be/AKEfxatiBX4
7. Tal Rifat- Demonstrators took off from inside Al Noor mosque chanting for the martyr ‘Abd AlLateef Asaad AlSan’http://youtu.be/LFHtrHUvSrs
Burning of both the Russian and Chinese flags in protest against the positions of their respective governments towards the crisis in Syria.http://youtu.be/HdCvlbb7rss
8. Al Safira- two demonstrations took off from Omar bin AlKhattab and Ali Bin Abi Taleb mosqueshttp://youtu.be/yK1mJkadhQg
9. Batbo- a demonstration took off from the big mosque and marched towards the freedom square-http://youtu.be/GVacVGSHgyY
Chants led by a child freedom caller-http://youtu.be/C6jHru6qU4s
10. Al Saharra- http://youtu.be/sw7YmapaFIA
11. Kafar Nouran- http://youtu.be/5Kep6bbIIBM
12. Menbej- 11 demonstrations from the following mosques: Al Alaa’I, Al Sheikh Akil, the big mosque, al Sideeq, Abd AlRahman bin Ouf, Al Maqdad, Al Rahmeh, Al Rifai, Al Aqsa, as well as from Al Karameh and Al Sirb neighbourhoods, most demonstrations joined and marched towards Al Bajaa rounabout-http://youtu.be/gnDSUfiVdhs
14. Khan Al Assal- large demonstration took off from Sayidna Youssef mosquehttp://youtu.be/CMQtsfWQ9Gs
15. Qubtan al Jabal- http://youtu.be/W8OO0btEBm0
16. Ihtimeelat- http://youtu.be/bzKkt4b2pZQ
17. Al Abzimo-http://youtu.be/jeRctktQ1mo
18. Al Jeenih-http://youtu.be/DA2UBBeXXQM
19. Maari- demonstrations took off from all the mosques in Maari-http://youtu.be/gUaP94klWhc
22. Al Atareb- demonstrations took off from the big mosquehttp://youtu.be/PD2fQkb9kpk
25. Neeyarah- (a village part of Azaaz)http://youtu.be/wMWSKWdMJYY
26. Daaret Izzeh-http://youtu.be/c3VPWX5Y4sA
28. Al Zimaar- http://youtu.be/EmfMsEOlH8g
29. Injarah- two demonstrations http://youtu.be/PTqtgf57kj4
- During the funeral procession and burial of the martyr ‘Ahmad Khaled Hallak’ who was martyred in Salah al Din/ Al Sikaree demonstration.http://youtu.be/rD12Sjhs0o0
30. Al Shyoukh Qofani- http://youtu.be/lblqS6_JhRI
31. Al Asad Al Saflanieh- http://youtu.be/RFTPVTV-z7E
Reported daytime demonstrations with no video footage- Hreitan, Ratyan, Tuqad, Souraan, Tadef, Al Masoudieh.
1. Rural Aleppo- Mnebej-http://youtu.be/Z3OKKgLMJMQ
3. Bzaa- Funeral procession of the martyr ‘Husein Abdo Alkhateeb', who was martyred in Deir Izzor by Assad bullets during his resuscitation of a child. The funeral procession was filmed completely on live broadcast.http://youtu.be/FsMylwk_e2I
Reported evening demonstrations with no video footage- Al Sayed Ali village.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Bostan al Qasr- Freedom callers cut-off the routes leading to Salah Al Din from Bostan al Qasr to prevent the arrival of military supplies to the region-http://youtu.be/88H5fJjO8vo