Tuesday, July 31, 2012
31/07/2012 until 8pm [SYRIA]
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 31/07/2012 until 8pm [SYRIA]
1. Al Mayasar: 'Zein Mohammad Lababidi' martyred from a sniper bullet:http://youtu.be/sO99RQvjnaQ
2. Al Mayasar: unidentified martyr:http://youtu.be/sO99RQvjnaQ
3. Al Mayasar: 'Husam Salah Al Deen Armanazee', a graduate of medicine at Aleppo university in his third year of studying dermatology in Germany. He left his studies there to return to Syria for jihad.
He was originally from Armanaz in Idlib suburbs:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=270188046420041&set=a.205218886250291.36356.205207202918126&type=1&theater
4. Rural Aleppo - Tadef: 'Ahmad Da'boul', 24 years with a child, martyred from gunfire from Assad militias in Salah Al Deen in Aleppo.
5. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Al Salheen: 'Khalid Damouk' martyred during a battle to liberate Al Salheen police station and Bab Al Neirab.
6. Al Zabadiyeh: 'Haytham Atqee' with 2 children, martyred from an injury he had sustained yesterday night when a shell fell on his house.
7. Rural Aleppo - Hoor: 'Zakariya Abdul Rahman' martyred last Sunday.
8. Rural Aleppo - Hoor: 'Bashar Abdul Rahman' martyred on the 25th July during the shelling on
Salah Al Deen in Aleppo.
9. Rural Aleppo - Maryameen/Al Marjeh: 'Mohammad Qasem Salah Al Deen', 19 years and from Maryameen, was martyred from an injury he had sustained in Al Jam'ee hospital.
10. Al Marjeh: 'Al Bakaree' martyred from a sniper bullet during clashes while liberating Al Saliheen police station and Bab Al Neirab.http://youtu.be/lXM463aGiUU
11. Al Marjeh: another martyr who was killed during an operation to liberate Al Saliheen police station.http://youtu.be/JNbp7L2cin0
12. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Al Saliheen: 'Ibrahim Dabbas' martyred during a battle to free Al Saliheen police station and Bab Al Neirab.
13. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Al Saliheen: 'Mohammad Sameer Yaseen Bareer' martyred during a battle to free Al Saliheen police station and Bab Al Neirab.
14. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Al Saliheen: 'Alaa' Hamoud Hameideh' martyred during a battle to free Al Saliheen police station and Bab Al Neirab.
15. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Al Saliheen: 'Mahmoud As'ad Asef' martyred during a battle to free Al Saliheen police station and Bab Al Neirab.
16. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Al Saliheen: 'Ahmad Mohammad Al Khateeb' martyred during a battle to free Al Saliheen police station and Bab Al Neirab.
*Tel Rifat: funeral prayers for the martyrs of Tel Rif'at:http://youtu.be/nc_BEIdm3L8
The bodies of the martyrs emerge from Ibad Al Rahman mosque:http://youtu.be/5gI10qS56sc
Bodies in Al Shuhada [martyrs] cemetery:http://youtu.be/mQgxV6iQvEM
17. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: 'Mahmoud Abdo Ibrahim' martyred during the shelling.
18. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: 'Ibrahim Abdo Ibrahim' martyred during the shelling.
19-20. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: 2 child martyrs who are the children of Ibrahim Abdo Ibrahim were killed during the shelling.
1. Wounded and injured:
-Hospitals in Al Mayasar and Salah Al Deen are filled with injured:http://youtu.be/0XY-jRbCqhQ
2. Salah Al Deen: impact of the indiscriminate and continuous shelling.
Impact of the fall of a shell on the rooftop of one of the houses:http://youtu.be/hw6fcz65FpI
3. Hanano: one of the torture instruments that was being used in Hanano:http://youtu.be/BXURefyHH3Y
Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Mayasar: gunfire near Al Mayasar with many flying helicopters and violent clashes with shabeeha [regime thugs] of the Baree family.
2. Al Saliheen: clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias in Al Saliheen police station that ended with its liberation by the FSA and a number of Assad militias captured and killed.
3. Salah Al deen: renewed clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias in conjunction with heavy shelling with tanks and mortar.
Places that were shelled:
1. Al Sikaree: helicopters target residential houses with heavy machine guns.
-Shelling is continuous from warplanes and fire is seen in the areas.
2. Al Firdous: helicopter shelling targeting residential houses at dawn.
3. Al Mayasar: helicopters overhead begin shelling with rockets and machine guns and sounds of large explosions at 3am.
-Continued helicopter shelling and residents are fleeing in large numbers.
-Warplanes used in shelling and as a result columns of smoke are billowing. Residential buildings and schools were targeted.
-Afternoon: renewed helicopter shelling at low altitudes.
4. Al Ansaree: helicopters indiscriminately targeting the district and its surroundings with machine guns.
-Artillery shelling from Al Ramouseh and fire from helicopter machine guns.
5. Salah Al Deen: Assad militias resume shelling with mortar after dawn and shelling from warplanes.
*Artillery shelling since dawn and until 9 O'clock at a rate of around one shell every 10 minutes:http://youtu.be/nc_BEIdm3L8
From a closer angle:http://youtu.be/X7zCu_CG7ZQ
Warplanes firing rockets:http://youtu.be/Z8PyIOAa6D4
6. Al Marjeh: helicopters shell with rockets and heavy machine guns.
*Morning: sounds of explosions of the artillery shelling in some of the eastern areas of Aleppo. The direction of shelling is not known-http://youtu.be/cBre9QU__K8
7. Bab Al Neirab: helicopters shelling with heavy machine guns after the Free Syria Army took control of the police station of the district.
8. Tareeq Al Bab: warplanes violently shell:http://youtu.be/dbZbifoeAYE
9. Al Itha'ah: warplanes pound and shell the district.
10. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: renewed shelling at dawn and the targeting of several houses.
11. Rural Aleppo - Mayer: artillery shelling from the air defence brigade in Al Zahra'.
12. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: shelling on Al Atareb and Al Ibzamo targeting residential houses indiscriminately.
12. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: shelling on Al Atareb and Al Ibzamo targeting residential houses indiscriminately.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Eastern districts: helicopters flying above Al Sakhour, Tareeq Al Bab and Al Sheikh Najjar and targeting residential houses indiscriminately with machine guns.http://youtu.be/0JfsjI-3Y9Q
2. Al Mayasar: helicopters overhead begin rocket and machine gun shelling at 3am.
-The warplane shelling on the district was documented.
3. Al Sikaree: helicopters flying overhead and targeting residential houses indiscriminately with machine guns.
4. Al Ansaree: helicopters indiscriminately targeting Al Ansaree and surrounding districts with machine guns.
5. Salah Al Deen: warplanes overhead pound the district with heavy machine guns after dawn.
Evening: warplanes pound Salah Al Deen and the surrounding districts:http://youtu.be/Z8PyIOAa6D4
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Al Mayasar, Al Sha'ar, Bostan Al Qasr.
*Video of 7 defected special forces personnel in Salah Al Deen:http://youtu.be/oVSegRfdGLU
Statement of defection:http://youtu.be/TlSya_9YXiw
Delayed videos and news:
1. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: funeral procession for martyr 'Mansour Hamoud Halwanee' who was targeted by Assad militias in Salah Al Deen on 29/07/2012.http://youtu.be/1zFuz2fBYko
2. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: funeral procession for martyr 'Khalid Ibrahim Sheikh Shahadeh' who was targeted by Assad militia gunfire in Salah Al Deen 30/07/2012.http://youtu.be/7_0_OPK6GK4
3. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: funeral prayers for martyr 'Subhu Salem Ameen' who was targeted while he was defending his family in Salah Al Deen 30/07/2012.http://youtu.be/2_jgHY79y4E
Summary for 31/07/2012 until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 19 in addition to a martyr who is originally from Idlib.
Number of protests: 3
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 2
Number of shelled places: 13
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 5
Number of defections: 0