Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Rural Aleppo - Anadan: hero 'Malek Al Amam' martyred during an operation to liberate Anadan checkpoint-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EpJtmsbals
2. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: hero 'Mahmoud Radwan Atiyeh', 33 years with 3 children, martyred during an operation to liberate Anadan checkpoint-http://youtu.be/3GJQCWMFgG4
3. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: 'Hilal Mohammad Hilal' martyred during an operation to liberate Anadan checkpoint.http://youtu.be/h1q8VMIOKpc
4. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: 'Jamal Hilal' martyred during an operation to liberate Anadan checkpoint.http://youtu.be/h1q8VMIOKpc
5. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: 'Rakan Hilal' martyred during an operation to liberate Anadan checkpoint.http://youtu.be/h1q8VMIOKpc
6. Rural Aleppo - Kafarkarmein: 'Abdul-Kareem Khaled Shuqoo' Abdul Fateh', 47 years, a teacher with children, martyred from a shrapnel as a result of the indiscriminate shelling on Al Sikaree 2 days ago. His name was received today.
7. Rural Aleppo - Haraytan: 'Amer Abdul-Razzaq Abdul-Hay', 31 years, martyred from the shelling.
8. Rural Aleppo - Haraytan: 'Ahmad Haj Qasem, martyred from the shelling.
9. Rural Aleppo - Hardatnein: 'Diab Haj Ahmad Mostafa' martyred from his wound. He was martyred in Al Sakhour-http://youtu.be/QiBu7bxEWBM
10. Saif Al Dowleh: 'Mohammad Al Bani', 32 years with 3 children, was martyred from a sniper bullet on 15 street in Salah Al Deen.
11. Al Sha'ar/Al Kaswah: soldier 'Ahmad Mohammad Attar', 20 years, martyred from gunfire from Assad battalions in Qat'atah in Al Kaswah.
12. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: 'Khalid Ibrahim Sheikh Shahadeh' martyred from a sniper bullet in Salan Al Deen in Aleppo.
13. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: 'Subhi Salim Ameen' martyred from a sniper bullet in Salan Al Deen in Aleppo.
14. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: 'Rajab Mohammad Hamaher' martyred from a sniper bullet in Salan Al Deen in Aleppo.
15-24. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': 10 bodies found near the air headquarters his morning. They were handcuffed and summary executed.
Video of 3 martyrs-https://youtu.be/IeVjBTuT_qw
Video of 5 martyrs-https://youtu.be/qiHvfpTL3lc
According to an eye witness who recorded clips, there were 2 bodies that he could not film.
Video of 8 martyrs and 2 cars:http://youtu.be/CvzayxqaSeo
During the last week, there were 27 reported cases of summary executions of civilians near the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] branch in Jam'iyet Al Zahra'. Residents wake up every day or so to bodies dumped in the open of young men handcuffed and executed with bullets with some bodies burnt.
*Bidding farewell to child martyr 'Mohammad Noor Beiram' 29/07/2012:http://youtu.be/b_JycmRm1Ag
Praying for the martyr:http://youtu.be/jfr250hudwk
1. Wounded and injured-
-Salah Al Deen: one of the wounded from yesterday:http://youtu.be/wfr5-iBGuis
A member of the Free Syria Army wounded:http://youtu.be/9amfbgete40
2. Al Sikaree: footage of the impact of destruction from the shelling:http://youtu.be/xhSiIsAPnpY
3. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: impact of destruction from the shelling yesterday:http://youtu.be/Xwoy0QPV8-o
Impact of shells used:http://youtu.be/0eL5HNhcGvY
4. Rural ALeppo - Manegh: impact of destruction:http://youtu.be/jJJ6MQb2nnQ
Impact of destroyed houses:http://youtu.be/HOpf4K2Wz_Q
The destruction of Manegh mosque:
Destruction of the mosque's minaret:http://youtu.be/5kHwAuNjoJ4
Looting of the remaining shops in the town:http://youtu.be/6bWYmT9SK5o
5. DSL lines cut in the districts of Saif Al Dowleh, Al MAshahed, Al Itha'ah and Al Zabadiyeh.
6. Reports of a water cut-off in multiple districts in Aleppo.
7. Al Hamdaniyeh: 4 residential buildings were looted and almost entirely emptied by shabeeha [regime thugs] present in front of Albam City complex at Al Hay Al Rabe' roundabout. Around 1.5 million Syrian pounds were stolen from the house of one of the residents of those buildings.
Cases of gunfire:
1. Salah Al Deen: continues sounds of clashes and gunfire.
2. Al A'thamiyeh: continued gunfire near Al 'Uloom junction near Nadi Al Dabbat [officers club].
-Renewed clashes at one of the checkpoints.
3. Saif Al Dowleh/Al Maridian: sounds of clashing coming from the direction of Al Kurah Al Ardiyeh roundabout.
4. Masakin Hanano: very violent clashes and gunfire at Hanano police station.
5. Al Hamdaniyeh: violent clashes with Assad militias for the fourth evening before iftaar [breaking fast time].
6. Al Neirab: clashes and gunfire in the area.
7. Bab Al Hadeed: violent clashes in Al Qasar Al Adalee street and Sahet Al Milih street that extended around Bab Al Neirab between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias.
8. Al Marjeh: violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and personnel of Al Saliheen police station.
9. Rural Aleppo - Manegh: 'Amr Bin Al 'As' brigade belonging to Azaaz headed the tanks that were acquired to Manegh airport and is shelling it.
10. Bab Al Neirab: violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and ASsad militias and sounds of several explosions in the district.
11. Al Jamiliyeh: very violent clashes in the military court junction between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias, and sounds of around 7 explosions in the surrounding areas near Sa'd Allah Al Jabree square:http://youtu.be/11lR0_k7xFE
12. Al Itha'ah: heavy gunfire.
13. Clashes in Share' Al Neel [Neel road]
14. Al Sikaree: gunfire and clashes.
15. Masakin Al Sabeel: heavy gunfire heard between Al Sarayen and Al Sabeel.
16. Al Mahfathag: sounds of gunfire and violent clashes.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Saif Al Dowleh: security and shabeeha [regime thugs] open fire on an evening demonstration from Aminah mosque.
2. Al Khaldiyeh: security open fire on demonstrators.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
*Sounds of shelling from Al Zahra' artillery:http://youtu.be/_jocQ0TpVYM
1. Salah Al Deen: fall of many artillery shells on houses in Salah Al Deen and the surrounding districts.
Smoke from the violent shelling during dawn and the morning:http://youtu.be/6s7YnmvLQaw
-Renewed shelling from Assad militias.
One of the photographers during the fall of an Assad shell on the district:http://youtu.be/rYBnaXRJ_LE
*As has been the case for the past few days, the call to prayer for Maghreb is accompanied by sounds of air defines artillery in western Al Zahra' that is firing shells in the direction of Salah Al Deen and its surroundings.
2. Al Sakhour: sounds of explosions in the eastern part of the city from around Al Sakhour.
-Helicopters flying in Al Sakhour and gunfire from heavy machine guns and rockets in the direction of houses.
3. Al Sikaree: fall of many shells-http://youtu.be/-uOaAIQY64w
4. Al Ansaree: Assad militias fired a missile above Zarzour hospital in eastern Al Ansaree, which lead to material damage in the upper floors.
-Renewed shelling at night.
5. Al Mayasar: helicopter rocket shelling from Assad militias targeting residential houses, causing great destruction.
6. Al Marjeh: fall of many shells from Assad militias.
7. Al Mashahed: Assad battalions shell the districts and no reports of injuries.
8. Al Firdous: Assad militias shell the district alongside a cut-off of electricity.
9. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: renewed shelling at dawn and the fall of 3 shells on houses.
10. Rural Aleppo - Daret 'Izeh: shelling from Assad militias at dawn today with mortar and artillery.
11. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: renewed rocket and artillery shelling on Hayyan, Hreitan and its surroundings and the fall of more than 15 rockets up until now and the destruction of several houses.
12. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: renewed rocket and artillery shelling on Hayyan, Hreitan and its surroundings and the fall of more than 15 rockets up until now and the destruction of several houses.
13. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: very violent shelling from the 46th regiment and there are reports of a massacre due to a shell that fell on a civilian house. The losses are not yet known as the violent shelling makes access difficult.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Western districts: helicopters fly above the districts of Saif Al Dowleh, Salah Al Deen and Al A'thamiyeh.
2. Eastern districts: helicopters fly above Al Sakhour and its surrounding districts and open fire with heavy machine guns.
3. Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo]: continued flying helicopters above the district, with the end not known.
4. Share' Al Neel [Al Neel road]: helicopters flying back and forth.
5. Salah Al Deen/Hamdaniyeh highway: a convoy of tanks attempt to surround the district and continue artillery shelling as a prelude to storm the district again:http://youtu.be/XodlNJ9LsvA
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Al Ashrafiyeh: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/GnYZ7EOGk_g
2. Al Sha'ar: large evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Noor Al Shuhada' mosque and Al Dalatee mosque with the participation of freedom-callers from Karam Al Jabal that headed for Freedom Square.
Footage from above of the large crowds-http://youtu.be/KmryaaqVfWU
3. Share' Al Neel [Neel Road]: evening demonstration near the air intelligence from Qateibet Bin Muslim Al Bahalee mosque:http://youtu.be/gNL3kld-orA
4. Al Khaldiyeh: evening demonstration that security forces opened fire onto:http://youtu.be/YnMolzRqPe8
Freedom-callers reassemble after fire was opened onto them:http://youtu.be/Pcbk1O2e2IY
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Al Sha'ar (morning), Masakin Hanano, Saif Al Dowleh, Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo], Al A'thamiyeh, Qadee Askar, Al Sakhour,
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Baza'ah: great evening demonstration-http://youtu.be/aHNoBB3Kh5I
2. Ibeen: evening demonstration-http://youtu.be/d9wKtsuGOmE
3. Al Bab: large evening demonstration in celebration of the liberation and in solidarity with Aleppo-http://youtu.be/Rq_8acmK2I0
4. Dabeq: evening demonstration-http://youtu.be/Tsm4LKuuJeU
5. Al Saharah: evening demonstration-http://youtu.be/cr6lXBTSujM
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Al Matbanee school in Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo] has changed its name to the martyr Ali Borghol school.http://youtu.be/L7zuo3NIL4k
2. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: the future of the youth of Syria in Manbej that is investing in the potential of young people and organising them for the benefit of the country to maintain cleanliness of public lands and to collaborate with doctors and hospitals to spread education of first aid to the people and the establishment of training courses for young men to take up arms:http://youtu.be/z6zktjg_5g8
3. Al Hamdaniyeh: a group of youths clean the 3rd district in Al Hamdaniyeh.
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: defection of leading engineer Ahmad Saqal from the air force ranks who joined the Free of eastern Al Bab brigde:http://youtu.be/GSjCeXOSjS4
2. Salah Al deen: 7 defected soldiers from the special forces who joined the Free Syria Army.
1. Rural Aleppo - Baza'ah: live broadcasting of dawn prayers in Al Kbeer mosque:http://youtu.be/lpVSVNdds0M
Prayers of freedom-callers:http://youtu.be/rbN6-oRMTac
Summary for 30/07/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 24
Number of protests: 16
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 3
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 2
Number of cases of opening fire: 16
Number of shelled places: 13
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 5
Number of defections: 8