Thursday, July 26, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Rural Aleppo - Ikhtarein: 'Hassan Ahmad Al Mostafa', 27 years and originally from Ikhtarein, martyred from Assad gunfire in Al Bab:http://youtu.be/Ai1kiJ7yDpE
2. Al Sha'ar: unidentified child martyr of around 10 years of age, martyred in front of the police station:http://youtu.be/VwWzhqs-ArI
3. Al Sakhour: Child 'Mohammd Eisa Ibn Jamal', 13 years, martyred due to a shell that fell on a building:http://youtu.be/_cnWwdr1zI4
4. Bostan Al Qasr: 'Ibrahim Razouq', martyred from security gunfire near Al Kallaseh police station.
5. Bostan Al Qasr: 'Abdullah Hasoun', martyred from security gunfire near Al Kallaseh police station.
6. Bostan Al Qasr: 'Osamah Hamamee', martyred from security gunfire near Al Kallaseh police station.
7. Salah Al Deen: 'Omar Aboudeh', 17 years, martyred from the shelling while he was on his balcony.
8. Al Marjeh: 'Aboud Mohammad Aryan', 47 years, martyred from helicopter shelling.
9. Rural Aleppo - Turkman Bareh: 'Mohammad Ali Ibn Ibrahim Al Jasem', 36 years, martyred from the shelling on Tareeq Al Bab. His funeral procession and burial took place in Turkman Bareh village today.
10. Rural Aleppo - Turkman: female 'Aminah Bint Basheer Al Hamadeen', 48 years, martyred from the shelling on Tel Sagheib town.
11. Rural Aleppo - Mare': 'Abdulmohsen Abdulkareem Shareef Abbas' martyred from the shelling between Tel Rif'at and Jibreen. His funeral procession and burial took place in Mare' today.
12. Al Qaterjee: 'Ahmad Abdul Ilah Bazarah', 27 years and married with two children, martyred from the helicopter shelling by Assad militias:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404556266267168&set=a.167728499949947.41621.167323373323793&type=1
13. Al Marjeh: young 'Amer Abdulwadoud Da'as', born in 1995:http://youtu.be/W5tZJD38ykU
Father of the martyr trying to overcome his grief:http://youtu.be/ZueifOXqJw8
Funeral procession for the hero martyr:http://youtu.be/ha2nMS6IWE4
14. Salah Al Deen: 'Abdullah Atrash' martyred from the shelling.
15. Al Sakhour: unidentified elderly martyr who was killed from the shelling:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvJZ5gefTEI
16. Rural Aleppo - Arshaf/Al Sheikh Khadar: 'Subhi Ahmad Isma'eel', 55 years, was shot by machine gun bullets. He was shot in Arshaf but was originally from Masakin Hanano. He was martyred as a result of the shelling yesterday at Al Sheikh Khadar road.
17. Al Sha'ar: unidentified martyr:http://youtu.be/ap_x8S7EqXA
18. Al Sakhour: child martyr whose name is not yet known:http://youtu.be/XNvm2UoK5JQ
19. Salah Al Deen: child 'Mohammad Noor Abumareish', 10 years, martyred from the shelling.
20. Salah Al Deen: another unidentified martyr who was killed from the shelling on the beginning of Al Osrah street.
21. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: 'Ali Al Darkal' martyred as a result of a wound he had sustained during a battle in Khan Al Asal from around a week ago. He was in his 40s and lived in Salah Al Deen.
Praying for the martyr:http://youtu.be/Qw7Hq1vMKd0
22. Salah Al Deen: 'Ahmad Al Ali Al Majdamee' martyred this morning from the shelling and because hospitals refused to treat him. When he was taken to Al Razee hospital, he was refused blood transfusions:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404636289592499&set=a.167728499949947.41621.167323373323793&type=1&relevant_count=1
23. Idlib/Salah Al Deen: 'Thakee Maher Nufous' martyred from the shelling on Salah Al Deen:http://youtu.be/NW_kUsgoeNE
*Corrections of the names of martyrs whose names were received last night from the shelling:
-'Abdo Ahmad Nufous' martyred from the shelling on Salah Al Deen. He was originally from Asqat in Idlib suburbs.http://youtu.be/hENil3LrfdQ
-'Abdulmuheen Maher Nufous' martyred from the shelling on Salah Al Deen. He was originally from Asqat in Idlib suburbs.http://youtu.be/hENil3LrfdQ
-'Mohammad Mazeik', 19 years and an electrical engineering student, martyred from the shelling on Salah Al Deen.
1. Injured and wounded:
-Salah Al Deen: civilian casualties from the shelling until dawn:http://youtu.be/EVGN_rNGXw4
-Bostan Al Qasr: helicopter shelling until dawn. Video shows one of the wounded:http://youtu.be/uw7zeIfS5C4
-Al Sakhour: several injured including children:http://youtu.be/_cnWwdr1zI4
-Al Marjeh: 9 injured from the helicopter rocket shelling.
*Abdullah Ahmad Al Haseen
*Ali Al Marandee
*Haseen Haj Abeed
*Alaa' Haseen Mohammad Marandee
*3 unidentified casualties.
2. Al Jazmatee: impact of the violent shelling, with MiGs (Russian-made military planes) flying yesterday:http://youtu.be/VTlrJWwluBE
3. Al Sha'ar: one of the helicopter rockets that fell on the district:http://youtu.be/AhwhuFfFpA8
One of the houses that was destroyed by shells:http://youtu.be/5tcPrLVZyvw
4. Central prison: cut-off of water to the prisoners since Monday and until dawn today. Prisoners are suffering greatly from the extreme thirst.
5. Salah Al Deen: impact of shelling that affected houses yesterday night and at dawn today:http://youtu.be/SyZcWc5fxF8
Pictures taken Monday morning of the destruction and shelling affecting residential houses:http://youtu.be/qf3Ao2It0Ko
A pigeon killed from the shelling, with blood from martyrs covering the area:http://youtu.be/1km1um97rSI
One of the shells near Al Khadr mosque:http://youtu.be/h2P47q0B-Gk
6. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: some of the rocket shells:http://youtu.be/r-9jjCLages
One of the rockets used against Al Bab civilians:http://youtu.be/KgGCD-2YwYw
Electrical lines targeted:http://youtu.be/M_wx1WKKzTU
7. Al Razee hospital: overcrowding of injured as a result of the indiscriminate shelling on the districts and there is a severe shortage of blood bags. There is an appeal for blood donors to donate.
8. Saif Al Dowleh: impact of shelling and destruction from the night shelling:http://youtu.be/l9j-oAC-2as
9. Al Zabadiyeh: new footage of the impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/pR2fmM2-gpE
10. Al Sikaree: spread of many snipers at Al Wakalat street that target anything that moves.
11. Al Qal'ah [citadel]: military reinforcements in the morning, stationed in Dar Al Hafthah and previously located in front of the entrance to Aleppo citadel between Justice Palace and Al Sultaniyeh mosque. The military reinforcements consisted of 3 vans villed with soldiers and equipment.
Cases of gunfire:
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: heavy gunfire from heavy machine guns from Assad militias at dawn.
2. Al Sakhour: gunfire targeting cars and wounding those inside:http://youtu.be/Y_MN_vfpg5I
Sounds of gunfire and clashes:http://youtu.be/3TmWSyoij3I
3. Al Sha'ar: heavy open fire in the late afternoon.
4. Qadee Askar: violent clashes and heavy open fire.
5. Hanano barracks [Thaknet Hanano]: clashes and heavy open fire:http://youtu.be/S9f68L2XH0w
6. Saif Al Dowleh: explosions followed by heavy open fire for no known reason.
7. Al Saliheen: violent clashes with the police department.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
*Al Sakhour: moment of firing rockets at night:http://youtu.be/W_19LedgHJg
Moment of firing rockets from helicopters yesterday afternoon:http://youtu.be/IgDa-Op3LnU
*Shelling Al Zabadiyeh:http://youtu.be/69-ZegLmbzw
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: indiscriminate artillery and mortar shelling at dawn and there is a state of panic among residents.
2. Al Marjeh: military helicopters targeting a private car on the way to Tel Shagheib in the afternoon, leading to the martyrdom of 4 displaced people who were traveling.
-Helicopter shell with rockets, leading to the martyrdom of a person up until now and several injured.
3. Al Sakhour: helicopters intensely shell Al Sakhour and Al Sheikh Najjar.
-Continued helicopter shelling.
-Continued helicopter shelling:http://youtu.be/vrlw7A0d9Nc
4. Al Sheikh Najjar: helicopters intensely shell Al Sakhour and Al Sheikh Najjar.
5. Salah Al Deen: renewed indiscriminate shelling from tanks on houses in the afternoon.
-Evening: indiscriminate shelling on residential houses.
6. Saif Al Dowleh: fall of a shell on the corner of the park in Saif Al Dowleh. Shelling continues on Salah Al Deen.
7. Al Sikaree: helicopters fire with heavy machine guns on Al Wakalat street, and snipers raised on some rooftops.
8. Al Jazmatee: the district is part of a shelling campaign on the eastern districts, including Al Sha'ar and Al Sakhour:http://youtu.be/eUh0dPY5VNI
9. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: renewed artillery and rocket shelling from the artillery checkpoint stationed in Al Zahra' district in Aleppo, and the fall of 10 rockets up until now on houses, causing destruction to them. The shelling on houses is continuous.
10. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: shelling targeting residential houses.
11. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: renewed helicopter shelling on unarmed houses from the 46th regiment. There is a state of fear among civilians.
12. Al Midan: shelling on the district, causing columns of smoke to billow from the area:http://youtu.be/aTLzqDU_TvE
13. Masakin Hanano - Al Ard Al Hamra: fall of some shells.
14. Al Furqan: fall of a shell at night.
15. Bab Al Hadeed: moment a rocket was fired and the helicopter shelling on Bab Al Hadeed and areas of old Aleppo:http://youtu.be/7J9LW-AmjSg
*Smoke billowing from one of the districts in Aleppo from the shelling:http://youtu.be/wbETnXJez_I
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Al Mashareqah: security gangs open fire on protesters after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]
2. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': security gangs open fire on protestors who were demonstrating after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Ka'b Bin Malek mosque.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Above most districts of Aleppo: warplanes and MiGs (Russian-made military planes):http://youtu.be/KWvgs8aQL5E
2. Al Sakhour and Masakin Hanano: helicopter pound the districts with heavy machine guns and rockets:http://youtu.be/184R0RDgI7c
3. Al Jazmatee: helicopters contribute to shelling the districts:http://youtu.be/eUh0dPY5VNI
4. Al Sheikh Sa'eed: a convoy of tanks and military vehicles prepare to enter as reinforcements to the city.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Al Hamdaniyeh: morning demonstration immediately after dawn prayers from Al Kasanee mosque:http://youtu.be/rBtuHnjAnmg
2. Salah Al Deen: funeral procession for the martyrs of yesterday who died from the violent shelling:http://youtu.be/db8YGDACstE
3. Al Hamdaniyeh: evening demonstration from Al Radwan mosque after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/2Hcq7C4_vTE
Pictures of the crowds of freedom-callers:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=453685674664555&set=a.446465362053253.105759.445188832180906&type=1&theater
4. Al Mayasar: large evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers.]
Saluting martyr of the district 'Abdulraouf Karaz':http://youtu.be/vBvsI6D_-20
Chanting for the martyrs:http://youtu.be/nomlAjT7JXg
5. Halab Al Jdeedeh: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Al Rahmeh mosque:
'Takbeers' [Allahu akbar - God is great] from inside the mosque:http://youtu.be/t4AxgBCbtpA
Reading Al Fatiha [verse of the Qur'an] on the sounds of the martyrs:http://youtu.be/m878z_pPMd8
6. Al Furqan: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Sa'd Al Za'eem mosque:http://youtu.be/TUB3pe1CsTY
7. Al Sikaree: uprising in the district for the second day in a row where many demonstrations emerged after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Owis Al Qarnee mosque, Talhah mosque, Ahmad Al Rifa'ee mosque, Fatimah Aqeel mosque and Al Ikhlaas mosque:http://youtu.be/POKZuqMYASA
Lead by one of the heroes of the Free Syria Army:http://youtu.be/X5ZEql5wdHA
8. Masakin Hanano: 3 demonstrations from 'Arwah Al Baraqee mosque, Othman Bin Affan mosque and Al Abbas mosque:http://youtu.be/q88wrYbq5y4
9. Bostan Al Qasr: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Badr mosque that met with a demonstration from Al Kallaseh in Al Kallseh square:http://youtu.be/TKja2PUAH0c
10. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Ka'b Bin Malek mosque. Security gangs opened fire to disperse the demonstration:http://youtu.be/x-w8G1lkuw8
11. Al Itha'ah: great evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/gh9hQodOELg
12. Saif Al Dowleh: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Al Sheet mosque that met with other demonstrations from Bakdash mosque and Zeino mosque that reachd Al Itha'ah:http://youtu.be/wjpeqa_ZFrU
Footage from above:http://youtu.be/Ypsp7l5UprQ
13. Al Marjeh: funeral procession for martyr 'Amer Mohammad Abdulwadoud Da'as':http://youtu.be/-nOIq8iIk3U
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Share' Al Neel [Neel road], Al Sheikh Khadar, Al Maghayer, Al Ma'adee, Al Hellok, Al Sheikh Maqsoud, Al Ashrafiyeh, Al Sha'ar, Al Mashriqah, Al Kallaseh, Bostan Al Zahrah, Al Qaterjee, Al Mashariqah, Qadi Askar, Al Sheikh Sa'eed, Al Firdous.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
3. Al Safirah-http://youtu.be/zYJpU-2DvuA
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Daret 'Izeh, Sarreen, Tat Homs.
Large defections over the past two days, including several officers of different centres, namely the army barracks and headquarters of the army.
1. Hanano barracks: defections of many personnel and officers.
1. Salah Al deen: Yesterday night, heroes of the Free Syria Army douse the flames that rose from one of the houses due to the shelling:http://youtu.be/aC3Me-yZiUs
2. The Free Syria Army help with transporting and aiding wounded civilians: http://youtu.be/DG0ywnjEKDs
3. Al Sha'ar: civilians storm the police station and break pictures and statues of Al Assad, while saying taktakersltakersar - Godtakerst]. The happintakerseard in all the distakersd the independence flag is raisetakers polictakersn:http://youtu.be/JYmpsVjjAK0
Delayed videos and news:
1. Al Sha'ar: evening video frotakersday after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/qd7-QBoFUa8
2. Al Hamdaniyeh: burning the picture of Bashar Al Assad above Ihsan Shawqee Aqeilee school in a demonstration yesterday:http://youtu.be/9cCSORz-xgk
3. Rural Aleppo - Mare': evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/f_O3WgNNino
A Qashoush from Jarzanaz in the middle of Mare' who chants in a demonstration:http://youtu.be/y9oyaHvvXlo
4. Al Jabriyeh: evening video from Thouban mosque yesterday:http://youtu.be/mbIOowUnYCo
Summary for 25/07/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 22 in addition to a martyr from Idlib and some martyrs from yesterday who were mentioned.
Number of protests: 43 (37 in the city, 6 in the suburbs)
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 2
Number of cases of opening fire: 7
Number of shelled places: 15
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 5
Number of defections: A number of defections from Hanano barracks