1. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- effects of bombing onto the city-
Even the graves have not been spared from the bombing:
Bombardment of the school:
2. Rural Aleppo- Bayanoun- Effects of bombing on Bayanoun:
3. University square- Thugs carrying knives:
Security wander in the university square after the demonstration ended and dispersed:
Assault and the arrest of freedom callers:
4. Aleppo city- the sound of about 3 explosions were heard in Al Ashrafieh during the evening and in old and even in new Aleppo, it is believed they are the same explosions as yesterday, any shells in the direction of rural Aleppo from a school in Al Ramouseh.
5. Al Amarah roundabout- a large security checkpoint at the roundabout of the College of Architecture at the four junctions, carrying out thorough inspections and checking identities.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Aleppo city- university square- gunfire opened along with tear gas to disperse the freedom callers who came out in a large anti-government demonstration in the University of the revolution:
2. Salah al Din- fire opened onto demonstrators that took off in a demonstration that started from Saif al Dowleh and reached Salah al Din:
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Sheikh Issa village- Assad vehicles opened gunfire and missiles near the area around the Turkish laboratory which led to the martyrdom of two people.
2. Rural Aleppo- Daaret Izzeh- Helicopters bomb using missiles and machine guns on the outskirts of Daaret Izzeh city and the Church of St. Simeon, more than 8 rockets so far.
3. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Renewed shelling from artillery towards the northern rural areas, clouds of smoke rising from the Hayyan.
5 missiles fell on the town so far and still the shelling continues, with the cut-off of electricity:
4. Rural Aleppo- Bayanoun- heavy shelling at night from missiles and machine guns on Bayanoun and Hayyan for a third consecutive day and the sounds of explosions shake the northern rural area.
5. Al Atareb- The sound of machine guns and explosions heard in the surrounding areas of Al Atareb.
6. Like yesterday, from the city to the rural areas: The sound of around 3 explosions were heard in most districts of Aleppo, especially Western ones, they are the sound of heavy pounding shells and missiles on our people in the rural areas:
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Reinforcements present at Mengh junction in Al Jamiah land consisting of 15 tanks and ten pick-up vehicles on the road to Gaziantep.
2. Rural Aleppo- Menbej- Security reinforcements arrived Menbej and their assigned task remains unknown, citizens advised to take caution.
3. Rural Aleppo- Daaret Izzeh- Aviation and bombing of the town:
1-2. Rural Aleppo- Sheikh Issa village- martyrdom of the brothers ‘Fares Majid Mashail’ and ‘Sabah Majid Mashail’ when they were returning from their work in the lab, originally they are from the village of Sheikh Issa.
3. Rural Aleppo- Kobani (Ein Arab)- martyrdom of recruiter ‘Jihad Mohammad Ismail Shahin from the village of Tal Al Ghraal, martyred by a bullet in Deir Ezzor by Assad gangs because he refused to fire on to demonstrators.
Cases of gunfire
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- full power cut-off with intermittent shooting from the barriers positioned on the outskirts of the town. Most probably the source of the heavy shooting is from heavy machine guns at the barrier of Kafar Khasher.
1. University square- Assault and arrest of freedom callers:
2. Saif al Dowleh/ Salah al Din- campaign of arrests after the demonstration that took off whereby about 4 young males were arrested.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. Al Sikaree- demonstration after Fajr prayers
2. Salah al Din- demonstration after Fajr prayers
3. Salah al Din- morning student demonstration at Belal mosque
1. Faculty of Dentistry- After the students prayed for the for the soul of their colleague, the hero martyr ‘Mahmoud Qariawi’ on the first floor, and collectively read Al Fatiha from the Quran, the students took off in a mass demonstration in which the revolution flag was hung in the lobby, amidst chants calling for taking revenge for the blood of the martyr:
2. University square- A demonstration took off in the university square near Adonis way chanting to topple the Assad gang and for the execution of Bashar the murderer and his associates and in support of all areas under siege. Tear gas fired at demonstrators in the University Square is conjunction with bullets fired into the air:
Attack of security and thugs:
Taken from the centre of reinforcements of thugs rapidly on their way to the university:
Thugs and security surround and arrest many students amongst their insistence to continue demonstrating and chants of ‘Allahu akbar’
Assault and arrest of freedom callers:
1. Al Shaar- demonstration took off from Noor Al Shuhada mosque despite the presence of security outside-
2. Saif Al Dowleh-
Crowds marched towards Salah al Din-
Security shooting onto demonstrators-
3. Bostan Al Qasr- Badr mosque
Chanting ‘Jannah jannah wallah ya watanna’http://youtu.be/-asbY4xOMpw
Videos from the demonstration-
4. Sheikh Fares-
5. Al Sikaree- demonstration took off after Isha prayers from Ouwais Al Qarni mosque
6. Salah Al Din- http://youtu.be/WBK0osWqmZM
Reported evening demonstrations with no video footage- Al Maghayir, Baab Al Nasr.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
1. Ibeen- demonstration by the children and freedom callers of Ibeen in support of Al Atareb and the villages in Northern rural Aleppo:
2. Hayyan- demonstration under the bombing-
3. Menbej- demonstration took off from Sheikh Akil mosque, video taken from the live broadcast-
4. Ihtimeelat- http://youtu.be/NEBz__CoEPM
5. Bzaa- http://youtu.be/E5mUj6-qGLo
6. Kafar Nouran- evening demonstration- http://youtu.be/XD96k51jAy4
7. Azaaz- evening demonstration- http://youtu.be/sBov7TFkG2Q
8. Maari- Night time demonstration before sunrise- http://youtu.be/AcKKXTn2EsY
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Al Safira, Al Baab, Tal Rifaat, Qabasin, Daaret Izzeh, Anadan, Akhtarein.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Al Sakhour- graffiti man leaves his marks on the walls of ‘Hassan Al Ali’ school
2. Faculty of Dentisty- prayer for the soul of the martyr ‘Mahmoud Qurawi’
3. university hospital- prayers for the family of the Doctor ‘Mervat Al Hamoud’ who was martyred when her home was bombed in Jabal Al Zawyeh.
4. Daaret Izzeh- General strike
1. Rural Aleppo- Al Baab- Freedom callers greet the observers- http://youtu.be/ce6H9rqLy50
1. Rural Aleppo- Defection of an officer from customs ‘Riyad Joudi’ and joining the free brigade of the north.