1. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- the hero ‘Mutaz Abd Al Hameed Al Shoon’ was martyred as a result of barbaric indiscriminate shelling by the Assad forces on the town.
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- fuel crisis in the city of Azaaz.
2. Rural Aleppo- Kafar Karmin- the Assad regime continues to starve its people by cutting off the town’s gas supply, the Free Syrian Army went about distributing.
3. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb and the other northern rural Aleppo areas in conjunction with the operations of Sarmada in northern rural Idleb-
The regime sent mass military reinforcements yesterday to the regiment 46 area at Al Abzimo junction in Al Atareb, to begin a barbaric military campaign on the western rural Aleppo and Sarmada.
The road between Aleppo and Atareb was cut off, cars were travelling on the dirt roads, around 12pm a column of tanks and heavy machinery were seen moving from Atareb to Baab Al Hawa, along with machine guns and tanks shells, some of the reinforcements remained at the agricultural barrier to secure the route for the Assad forces of occupation and invasion. After the forces of occupation arrived to the village of Kafar Karmin of atareb city, they entered the village, wandered around and then randomly opened fire, the house of AbdulBari Abbas was bombed and demolished. Security forces opened continuous, heavy gun fire in a process to separate the western rural Aleppo from Idleb.
The arrival of tanks and armoured vehicles to Baab AlHawa square accompanied by cars of security and pick-up vehicles. Large explosion at Kafar Karmin bridge in Al Atareb took place that shook the city, which was followed by many explosions inside the town of Atareb due to the shelling caused by tanks and heavy machinery, which led to the injury of a citizen from the western streets.
Martyrdom of the hero ‘Mutaz Abd Al Hameed Al Shoon’ from Atareb, as well as Sheikh ‘Issam Al Zein’ from Hazano. Four combat aircrafts were seen flying over western rural areas, which may have been moved to Idlib or Kafar Karmin. A tank shell landed near the village of Al Halazoun. So far, three tanks were seen leaving Idleb heading towards the direction of Kafar Karmin.
4. Hanano housing- security attacks and assaults demonstrators outside Havana hall by beating them, clashes between security and the freedom callers.
5. Salah Al Din- campaign of raids and arrests in the neighbourhood carried out by air-force intelligence units after the evening demonstration.
6. Al Miyassar- more than 20 cars of security and thugs storm the neighbourhood in the evening after the demonstration took off, a checkpoint was set up at WKC near the entrance of the neighbourhood to search cars.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Aleppo city- Salah Al Din- security open gunfire to disperse the evening demonstration, which led to the injury of many freedom callers.
2. Aleppo city- Al Miyassar- gunfire was opened onto demonstrators in order to disperse them after they took off in an evening demonstration chanting for freedom and to topple the regime.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- the sounds of many explosions from differing areas were heard around Atareb, unprecedented large military build-up, columns of tanks and anti-aircraft machinery present, along with barbaric and indiscriminate bombing of the city and the surrounding villages. The military campaign is unprecedented over the city.
2. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Artillery shelling and bombing using heavy machine guns, as well as the indiscriminate release of mortars on the city which created a state of terror among the people, Assad forces also burnt down a government establishment.
3. Rural Aleppo- Al Halazoun- tank shell landed near the border of the village
4. Rural Aleppo- Kafar Nouran- helicopters were shelling over Kafar Nouran using machine guns, where only the main high street was hit.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- huge military reinforcements arrived this morning to the area near Al Abzimo village which included 111 BMB’s, 46 tanks and 6 Chelka’s.
Al Atareb was stormed using tanks in conjunction with rounds bullet fire, resulting in clashes.
6 vertical planes belonging to the Assad army were seen flying in the direction of Al Atareb city.
2. Rural Aleppo- Kafar Karmin- column of tanks and military vehicles moved towards the town.
1. Rural Aleppo- Bayanoun- arrest of ‘Mohammad Helal’, a citizen from the town of Bayanoun, was taken from Al Ashrafieh at the first roundabout.
2. Salah Al Din- mass arrests waged by units of security and thugs, evidence of dispersion of the demonstration that came out earlier on in the neighbourhood.
3. Suleiman Al Halabi- a female freedom caller was arrested, along with a number of freedom callers in the evening today, the security units also attacked demonstraters.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. Al Sikaree- demonstration took off from Al Ikhlaas roundabout
2. Al Miyassar- evening demonstration
3. Salah Al Din-
4. Al Hillok- mass demonstration took off from Omar Bin Al Khattab mosque
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Kasr grove, college of Civil engineering, Al Jamilieh, Al Ashrafieh, Suleiman Al Halabi, Hanano housing.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
1. Kobani- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZAi0RPT18&feature=youtu.be
2. Daabiq- evening demonstration
3. Bayanoun- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6GosVL0dI&feature=youtu.be
4. Kafar Hamra- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW6GqZF4w6k&feature=uploademail
7. Bzaa- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FzKrM9y67w&feature=youtu.be
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Hayyan, Al Baab, Al Safira, Daarit Izzeh, Al Saharra, Hreitaan.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Rural Aleppo- Daabiq- revolution flag was raised on a government building.
1. Northern rural Aleppo- Azaaz- defection of the First Assistant ‘Zaaim Hmo’, originally a Kurdish national, joined the Free Syrian Army in Azaaz.